>education doesn't give neither skills nor knowledge
>have no own property = get refused for visa everywhere
>polaks treat us like niggers
>failed an interview in mcdonalds yesterday

i am going to die from starvation

Good, you fucking deserve it

Welcome to social darwinism

>expecting anything else from EU nazi cucks
you deserve nothing less, now send me over some of your whore women to Berlin as prostitutes

i don't deserve it just because i was born here ree

You can share s9me nudes before you will "die from starwation".
A ecли cepьeзнo, пoпpoбyй нaйти eбыpя, мoжeт хoть тaк жизнь нaлaдитcя.

Well, you're smart enough to type this, so you didn't fail the interview for McDonald's because of your intelligence.

You must be really fucking weird or off-putting in some way.

there is a place close to you with people struggling against that illegal coup regime that was installed by EU and NATO in kiev forcing poverty and hunger on your people.
it's not your fault and not your failure, your entire people were cucked by lies and deceitful promises from western agents masking themself with nationalist paroles.
find comrades and friends and go on the streets. organize and take your own future back.

Too fucking fat of the joke.

Feel you man, wish we (sweden) would let fellow europeans like yourself instead of sandniggers

I know why I failed it, I started talking gibberish when they asked me what is vegetative vascular dystonia.

Tfw we treat polaks like niggers in west europe

Must feel really fucking shitty if polaks treat you like niggers

Tits or gtfo

Well, thanks, I think.
I think making ukrainian employees who don't know polish wear blue-yellow outfit in one of polish companies is even worse than niggers.

you don't understand and that is why you are unemployable
you in the ukraine finally have a right wing government with guys in top positions that are fighting the jewish moscovite elite that ruled over you! ukraine is free now and you are still crying because you cannot get your own life fixed?
the jew is gone now and your ukrainian countryman have taken their own country back. you are probably just too fat and stupid to serve the country and clean it of russian invaders!

Sorry to hear that mate, even though I hate the EU(britfag here) the best thing your country can do for you is to join it so you can gtfo and go to another EU country and live a better life... I would say come to the UK but how the hell could you get here with no money

liberal communist cultural marxist jihadist mossad agent shill detected, go get a job you hippie! stop making excuses lmao

by working for it?? typical gibmidat moocher

By working for what faggot?

Wow that sounds like Chile

>have no own property
I want to solve: what is "only stolen stuff"?

I'm happy for it, but idiots keep screwing up disgracing the country and every day I read the news "X country doesn't see Ukraine as EU member in near future"
I will get bachelor degree in 2020 and I'm praying to get a job offer in UK, heard you need spealists bad.

The typical gibmidat moocher here again-

You're a typical American cunt the doesn't read the whole fucking thing, OP said he can't get a job, he tired for McDonald's for fuck sake and got refused... If he can't get a job at McDonald's(the easiest place to fucking get one) then how the hell is he soppose to get any other job? You fat greasey slob of shit

Poland good :^)

How about trying to do some translation jobs, you dimwit [spoiler]or writerbay[/spoiler]. I used to earn about $500 per month during my Uni years and got a job paying $1k straight after I got my bachelors.

Also, poles are overall hypocrites and too prideful for no reason.

If you're here to whine- kys.
I як ти, cкoтинa, пocтиш бeз впн?

Yeah mate, we're pretty much need to get as many qualified personal as we can atm in every deportment... When you get this degree you'll get offered a job without a doubt... I would of sent you some money lad but it's a shitty month for me, I wish you good luck my man

We don't need neither EU not Russia, cause it's either leftards (suicide for an already poor country) or retards with post-imperial syndrome

Thanks, gives me hope.
Thanks for writerbay thingy, I'll try it.
B paшy нa кaникyлы пpиeхaл.

how exactly do you fail a McDonald's interview?

Why would they ask you about " vegetative vascular dystonia " I garuentee you the guy asking you about couldn't spell one of those words.

Also, what's the degree?
And what's the Uni?
PS
Хyя, я и нe дyмaл чтo зaпocтить cмoгy. Этo пoбeдa

Because I have it.
КПИ, paдиoтeхфaк.

boohoo poor OP baby cannot get a job because he got refused by Mc Shit, there is nothing he can do now, oh well!

spoken like true liberal basementdwellers living off their parents wallet

Your Uni had got shitloads of student projects and it's alumni got some successful businesses, so just ask around, ffs.
Удaчи

so you essentially aren't going to be hired because you are very high risk of catastrophe

>living off parents wallet
>the very same people hogging all the jobs, hoarding all the shekels and refusing to let their offspring gain required skills for future jobs
please do continue to further display your complete lack of education mutt

Catastrophe? This disease doesn't exist, it is not even in international disease classification.

Naah, dude, that shit is not that bad. He shouldnt have been a weirdo and should have never mentioned about it.

Well it does not exist as one diagnosis, yet its essentially a bunch of disorders that doctors cannot differentiate

>potential central nervous system failure
I would probably assume this would qualify as disease

It doesn't mean if I have VVD I have all of them.

>murrican calling anyone mutt
>"they're exploiting him by not letting him work omg fucking jebs duckerdoobs"
there is nobody to blame but yourself if you can't even get a job when nationalists have the government cleaned of moscow influence
get a grip, faggot

>19 lv
>live in ukraine
>average wage here can't cover a small flat rent
>education doesn't give neither skills nor knowledge
going to school
>have no own property = get refused for visa everywhere
>polaks treat us like niggers
Belorussians aren't entitled pieces of shit.
i knew several people from BY and everyone of was ambitious, hard working.
while most ukrainians have "gibs me dat" mentality
>failed an interview in mcdonalds
literary fucking how?

hahaha can you even believe what it must be like to be so stupid not to get out of a third world shithole wha tthe fuck, just move to a normal country op

I'd make you a pizza, user. Sorry you're in that situation.