Is it weird to add a girl on facebook that youve never talked to...

Is it weird to add a girl on facebook that youve never talked to, but youve ordered a sub from for the last 4 months and she lives in a different town??

Someone help

Who gives a fuck? If it's meant to be then you'll hit it off or work it out eventually. If not then she'll reject you and probably frown as she sees your ugly profile picture.

Im not ugly, and we make alot of eye contact across the subway. I just want to know if girls think its creepy that i used her name from my subway receipt and the town she lives in on the facebook search and went through every person until i found her.

It does sound a bit creepy when you explain it but as long as you don't tell her the trouble you went through, until she's comfortable with you, or maybe never, then you're probably fine. It's probably best to try talk to her irl though. It's awkward meeting and talking to people irl after knowing only their online persona.

Interesting perspective. I almost talked to her today, couldn't pull the trigger.

Dude. I had a crush for a long time on this sexy 36 yr old subway chick and finally got the balls to ask her out and was fucking her on the 3rd date. I dumped her a moth later though. She was such a bad mom I couldn't deal with it and I didn't like having to buy her kids good so they could eat yet she had enough for cigs and a six pack everyday. Sad thing is I really liked the kids. Did I fuck up dumping her? I don't know. The pussy was delicious and tight like the teens i had been fucking since my divorce

OK but... did you add her on facebook without even talking to her?

Yes OP that would be extremely creepy, the fact that you are asking indicates that you at least suspect that this might be the case. If you are ordering subs from her then you see her a lot. The only way to do this is the old fashioned way, you have to talk to her and ask her out. She might say yes or no, and although no is a bad result it is not as bad as living with the shame of knowing that you never had the guts to take the risk

Don't do it. You're a creep. Grow up.

As long as you continue to communicate it should be fine

Yah but there was a ton of eye contact, she would go out of her way to look at me from behind the subway bench, i know because i saw her. So it seems pretty obvious shes interested in me?

I believe in you op, next time you get a sub ask her how her day is and stuff

okay fine, thats why you talk to her in person. she will not be interested anymore if you do something creepy like add her on facebook when you have never spoken to her and have no mutual friends of anything.

Thanks fam
Yah, youre probably right. How do i do it then? Just ask how her day is? Do i tell her i think she looks pretty working on my 12 inch?

You'll be inclined to ignore this because all you want is to have your behavior normalized. But yes, OP, she will think you're more autistic then she already thinks you are. If you really like her, talk to her in person. Doing something like this will creep her out. Does she even know you exist?

It's not creepy but uncommon I'd say. Good luck op, I really hope it works out for you!

well what the hell would you say to her if you had facebook instead? just ask how her day is ya sure

Dont ask her anything personal, honestly you will not get anywhere while she is at work so maybe just come out with it and ask her when she gets off.

To be blunt the most likely scenario is that she will say no so dont get ur hopes up.

God speed user

I add hot girls every now and then. At least in my town, most teens/young adults add people they don't know to get their "friend count" up. If you are questioned about it, just say you added people from your suggested friends or something (even if you have no mutual friends, you can occasionally get suggestions).