Prostitutes thread

Prostitutes thread

Post your girls and anons tell how much they would pay for what kind of services

No limits

I tie her up and fill up her ass

What about mine?

7 dollars. Use all holes

0$ i would not even touch her

girl's got birthing hips

tie her up and make her eat meat

She would have to pay me

Lay her with her head hanging off the edge of the bed and use her mouth as an onahole while slapping the shit out of her tits.

Wwyd

Sex, Blowjob, 96
30min - 50€

500, bondage ass to mouth. Cum down her throat as she gags and gasps for air. WWYD.

lay her on her back and fuck her, nothing crazy, ($150)

Bump for her

Wow she got the higher in the thread

200, rim that perfect ass then fuck it hard and deep.

cant tel her chest size, importnat. got another pic?

$400 for raw.
I would def go missionary for the finish and nut inside her, even though I told her I would pull out, just to see her reaction.

I'd go $200 for a BJ with a HJ finish while we make out with her body pressed up against me.

got more of her?

Would love to finish between those tits. Would drop between $100 and $300 to do so.
I would probably go so far as to say $1,000 for the whole night of w/e I want, depending on her ass. got anymore?

How about her anons?

Give her whatever change I have in my cup holder a smack in the mouth. I would make her suck my cock then put it in her ass dry and fuck her until I cum then I would make her give me a rim job then suck my dick clean. Afyer that o would drive to the worst, nigger infested part of town and throw her out and yell out the window "free drunk white pussy" and drive off

how much? she'll take anything

$50 for a BJ if I can finish on her braces. She looks chesty though, got any more revealing photos?

80 for ss
100 for hh
100 ss
80 ss

basing this off the backpage

I would punch her in the gut then when she leans over to gasp for air I would punch her in the eye and lift up her dress and fuck her fast and hard, just before I cum I would pull out and force it into her ass and unload , I would pull out of her ass fast and hard so it hurts then spit in her face and wipe my dick off on her white dress and tell jer sje had the loosest dirtiest pussy I ever jad the displeasure of fucking

I need to see more of this whore

I would cuddle up with her and put jer head in my lap and tell her that I think she is wonderful and is going to be an amazing person.

$500 for either, $700 for both.

I would give her a 10 dollar McDonalds gift certificate that obly has .30 cents left on it. I would go up to her just like that and stick it in her pussy to get it wet then put it right in her ass. While I am fuxking her ass I would punch the back of her head and call her a worthless whore, after I cum in her I would pull out and clean my dick on her hair and piss all over her face and tell her she is a worthless cunt.

Not sure what her body looks like but her face could get 500 an hour easy.

This is $1000 an hour easy in Vegas.

you'd spend $500 on one of those?

Comments?

Lol, yep what can I say I like them innocent looking. Going price for entry girls is around 200-300 and most of those girls look rough.

Why does she feel the need to make that contorted face? Is she a retard?

Offer to give her 600 dollars (it woukd be fake) then tie her up and invite 6 niggers to come over and take turns duxking her ass and mouth while I record it, while the niggers fuck her I would go through her purse and get her is, find her parents and her friends and send them each the video

and she would know it was all true. what about this cumdumpster?

Drug them both and make them go ass to ass, then force them to lick the dildo clean, I would toss down a five and 4 singles and ket them decide how to split it

Few more pics

No

Fuuuuuuck... there is some je ne sais quoi about her. Gets the white trashy in my blood pumping.

Moar!

i'd enjoy seeing that

I would smack her a few times until she fell down then unzip my pants and piss all over her, when I am done I woukd make her suck my dick and tell her if she bites me I will cut her tits off, when I am good and hard I would turn her around and hog tie her and finger her ass 2 fingers then 3 then 4 untill I am fisting her ass hole, afger my fist is covered in shit and blood I would fist her pussy then make her suck each of my fingers clean. Then tell her the only way I will untie her is if she gives me a rim job and makes me cum , but first I go take a shit and I don't wipe, and then I ley her start.

My fav prostitute number

$500 for 3 hours of being tied up and turned into a human sex toy. I'd throw $100 extra if she cried the whole time, $200 extra if she got extra squirmy and crybaby when she got fucked in the ass.

I would grab the phone from her and grab her arm and twist it behind her bank and whisper in her ear "you want to act like a little whore huh?" I wpuld throw her down on the floor and rip her panties off and tell her I am going to fuck her asshole till it bleeds, I spit on her ass because I kind of like her and then ram it in balls deep amd tell her if she crys or whimpers I am going to do it harder, while I fuck her her ass I squeeze her breasts and twist them and try to make her scream so I have an excuse to really hurt her. Just before I cum I pull it out of her ass and ram it in her pussy as I cum and tell her she's going to be knocked up good. When I am done I would tell her she will like being a single mom, it is what the cool girls do. And then leave

Ditto.

I would sit her down on a couch and put my arms around her and tell her ahe is a very beautiful woman and I respct her a person and I would just hold her and occasionally squeeze her just a little, and at the end of the night I would koss her on the cheek

that's very nice of you

I woukd slam her head into the wall and tell her she is about to get fucked like a stupid little cunt. As soon as she trys to say anything I would back hand her, I would pull her pants and pabties down around her ankles but no completly off and wohkd stick it in jer pussy and fuck her for a bit, then tell her that her cunt is too loose amd stink and then pull it out and stick it in her ass balls deep and then look her in the eyes and tell her after I cum I am going to fomie her up put her in a bag and throw her in a lake to drowned her so I can feel her asshole clench in fear around my dick, as she starts sobbing and shaking with fear I would can inside her and then force my tongue in her mouth and then tell her she is a gay pig and I would throw my back out trying to carry her to a lake and leave her

yeah me too, dont know what it is, just an inexplicable urge to put a load in her

I would put her over my knee and spank her ass till it is black amd blue then I would make her get on her hands and knees and I would piss all over her ass when I am done with that I would spit on her fuck hole and thrust it in her ass 5 or 6 times then go to her pussy and thrust 5 or 6 times ans keep alternating from ass to pussy slamming hard so it hurts her bruised ass . then right before I cum I would turn her around and make her rim me and stick her tobgue in my ass as I cum, then make her clean my dick balls amd slurp up every drop of cum. After that I would give her a y dollars, a Canadian quarter and a bus pass and tell her that she smells like piss

Serious though. Keep 'em coming.

I woukd fuck her throat while her mascara runs down her face, balls deep, using her throat like a cunt, after I cum I woukd tell her I need to take a piss, and piss all over her face and hair , would give her 10 dollars because I kind of like her

This bitch again?

What state?

Neat

O Would tell her I am abkut to beat hwr like she has never been beaten before, take her into a special room I set up with a huge tv and a game cube with super smash brothers melee, I tell her she can be player 1 and afyer we play for a bit I tell her now we are going to really get serious I turn off the game cube and take out thw game and put in another diak, it is Mario kart, we play and I let jer win, afterwards I kiss her on the cheek and tell jer she is really awesome ans woukd love to do it again some time and then I get her a cab home and giver her 120 dollars

how much, for what?

nothing really slutty unfortunately, only thing with an idea of the huge ass ud be getting. (want it round my face)
The fkn Maritimes my nigga (explains the white trash)

3 dollars ans make the trashy kunt lick my asshole then I piss in her mouth and make swallow, then tell her to get the fuck out I am tired of looking at her bitch face

She would approve.