I'm finally comming to terms with being a sociopath. I have no feelings and hate my life. What do?

I'm finally comming to terms with being a sociopath. I have no feelings and hate my life. What do?

Tell us of your tale down the rabbit hole dear friend.

try to pass as a normal person till you eventually die or kill yourself

How can you hate your life if you have no feelings? Last time I checked, hatred was a feeling.

Pretend, that's what I've done for so many years. You have the power to deal with things that others can't. Use that to your advantage.

Do something big then kill yourself.
Kill your boss. Rape a coworker. Whatever. At least do something that gets you a spot on the local news.

I'm finally coming to terms with being an edgelord. I have no life and I hate my feelings. What do?

Ive always been pretty fucked up but nobody knew she was wrong with me, I barely made fire as in school and the few i did make i was never close to. Even in kindergarten it was like this. I've been diagnosed and undiagnosed with so many diffrent things, depression, social anxiety, autism, schizophrenia, various personality disorders but none of them really seemed to make sence. I don't like people and can't relate to them, and my family hates me for it, I've lost everyone in my life and I dont even care

I have feelings but not towards other people, my dad died this year and I felt nothing

question, youre sociopathic, are you able to see the rekt/gore threads and give no shits about shit like baby abuse?

Yeah, it really doesn't affect me other than if I'm eating it's kinda gross, but it doesn't upset me

intersting

if you hate your life you arent a good sociopath.
We only care about ourselves get with the program or forever be a wanna be

>le I'm a sociopath meme
sage

That's pretty much what I'm doing, I don't have it in me to kill myself and I'm not even really sad, life just doesn't interest me and I don't want to be here, I've felt like this since I was like 4 or 5

I agree with this.

>sociopath
>hates own life
Try waiting till you're old enough to legally drink before asuming you're actually a faggot

so·ci·o·path-
noun
a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

I thought I was a sociopath as well until I read the definition. I've been a hermit for a good 2 years but I don't fear,or am completely anti-social. What am I if I consider myself closest to Dennis Reynolds?

>No feelings
>Hate my life

Now say this out loud to yourself

I didn't think I was until I read the definition, pretty spot on. And I'm pretty sure Dennis is one to tbh

Like I said, I have feelings, just not towards humans

I'm 22

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Scary

You sound depressed. Get some exercise and drink some water. Don't care so much about other people. Freud would call your hate towards people as projection.

Some people nowadays would label you as having the Asperger or on the Autism spectrum, but you probably lack a positive outlet for your uncontrolled anger. This can lead to boredom and disdain towards others because you lack the skill to take care of yourself.

But who am I but your imagination? This is all a simulation game don't cha know?

Lmao you autistic piece of shit. You should cut your finger off and put it in a supermarket fridge.

lol, nigga you hella gay

easy! become a hobo!

Get a nice bug-out bag, a bedroll, a canteen, a nice hefty knife, a multi-tool, some decent boots, and hit the road!
See the country! Walk the Earth like Caine in Kung-Fu!

And finish the story off with your pants down, dick out and your belt around your neck.

ignore this naysayer

Meh

KYS. *GUARANTEED* to fix the latter problem, and make the former 100% true and thus making you non hypocritical.

Pretty sure that's where I'm headed, I'm just a pussy

I'm a girl so no dick

You are not a sociopath. Usually when in moderate to a severe depression state you feel like you don't have any feelings and don't care for anyone.

Oh yeah. I've considered it for different reasons. Most people are pussies. That's why there's still humans. The sanest option when you consider what all life is is an hero. Thus evolution put in the pussy circuitry.

I've had on and off depression. I think saying no feelings is the wrong day to put it, I have emotions, I don't have sympathy or emotional connections to people, I have no interestin them. Even when things were somewhat good I just nothing for people

Listen here faggot if you were actually some self proclaimed "sociopath" you wouldn't be posting about it for our approval. "I have no feelings" yet you hate your life, get the fuck out of here with that shit. Fucking kill yourself honestly because if you were actually a fucking sociopath you'd be doing something better than be on this board.Shit now that I think about it, if you want to know what to do kill yourself should be your first priority with your HURR DURR I'm a sociopath guys aren't I so edgy bullshit.

Wow that was extra edgy u r 2 cool

Hate is a feeling. you're a fucking retard OP. kys

Learn to read, I've said multiple times I have feelings. Not towards people.

U mad bro? Cuz I think that's a feeling

Thy edge be razor sharp

U retarded bro?

Close all the doors/windows in garage, turn on your car and roll the windows down, then just go to sleep in the back seat. Painless.

Humans are so fragile. There are so many ways to easily end a life

Depends can you count to potato?

Join the marines

Nah fuck that join a police force. Shoot some nignogs with no repercussions

So your 12 and retarded lol

Particularly if you're a physically weak manlet, that's been bullied all his life. Seems to be a recruitment trend these days.

I'm a physically weak womanlet that's been bullied my whole life of that still counts

Lol I've seen that thrown around this site so many times I'm surprised it hasn't become a meme.... oh wait

bump

If OP is still here what makes you think you are a sociopath?

I've said it a few times but I do t have any sympathy for humans, I don't like them and I can't relate, I've never been close to friends or family and my family hates me for it and I've lost all friends I've ever had and I don't even care. Nothing makes me happy and I don't want to be here

Don't have any sympathy**

Not OP here, but I draw great pleasure from rekt threads only if the ones doing the killing arent muslims. I laugh at muslims getting slaughtered. Also, I have no friends and don't like people. I'm depressed and have deep social anxiety. I'm also a 20 yo khv.

the fuck is with the pic?