I've got to get the most tragic event in my life off my chest

I've got to get the most tragic event in my life off my chest
>be me
>collect game boy color games
>have been searching for years for a decently priced factory sealed copy of shantae
>after three years of testing i decide i will settle for a used copy
>find a used copy, at only $200
>whatafuckingsteal,jpg
>order it instantly
>count the days for it to arrive on my kitchen's clipboard
>finally it arrives
>shittingmypants.png
>since it's a used copy, i see no problem with popping it into my gbc and seeing if it works, it's gonna devalue it
>pop it into my special edition pokemon gbc
>it loads up
>asks me if i want to play it spanish, english of french
>that's weird, i never saw that on let's pla-
>title screen pops up
>IT'S FUCKING ANTZ FOR THE GAME BOY COLOR
>FUCKING ANTZ
>THIS MOTHER FUCKER GOT A HOLD OF A SHANTAE CARTRIDGE STICKER, RIPPED IT OUT, AND PUT IT ON A COPY OF ANTZ
>instantly go into the website i bought it from to get a refund from this piece of shit
>mfw account no longer exists

>be me
>collect game boy color games

You're right, that is tragic.

Kek, op confirmed a faggot

you coulda just stopped at

>be me

Why would you collect game boy in the age of smart phones?

why do people collect vinyl lps in the age of lossless digital music and high capacity storage.

the answer is because go fuck yourself, faggot.

>shantae
That shit's worth money?
I had that fucking game up until this summer, had it in a box along with all the other GB/GBC/GBA games I had.
Sold the whole box to a dude for $25.

sold a $400 game for $25. gg user

10000 keks xD

damn my man hope you do find a real copy

damn

What site did you go through? There may still be hope to get your money back.

Shit son, I still have mine lol

Didn't occur to me that any of that shit might be worth money.
It had been sitting in the attic of my dad's garage for probably the last 10-12 years, and we were just getting rid of shit.
I sold my Atari Jaguar and TG16, too, but those really aren't worth that much

You just had to say I`m a hipster who likes to waste money user. It all makes sense now.

sorry you don't have any to waste, my poorfag friend.

I struggled to poop this morning. Gotta up my fiber and water intake, as well as chew more thoroughly.

I just have better things to spend it on then over priced vidya games you can get for free online or cheaper on modern hardware but whatever.

good for you, poorfriend. just don't judge me for spending my money on what i want, and i won't judge you on struggling to survive as a wage slave faggot.

people with collections are awesome.

Tg16 games are like 20 plus, 100s for the right bonks adventure. The system is about 150 to 200

Jaguars pretty close maybe 120 I havnt checked lately.

Lost.

Captcha: Entry Bumps

I got $50 each out of them, the turbografx didn't have the power supply, and the controller port was fucked up, and the jag didn't have any controllers. I'm not even sure it still worked, in fact.
I didn't have any games for the TG16, I sold them off long ago, and the only Jaguar game I still had was Cybermorph.