Tillerson and Mattis are reportedly trying to hold Trump back from striking North Korea

>Tillerson and Mattis are reportedly trying to hold Trump back from striking North Korea

businessinsider.com/tillerson-mattis-trump-north-korea-strike-2018-1

Will you Trump supporters be happy when he plunges the world into war?

Didn't realize the left was for the slavery of the norks

>10 minutes of best korea getting stomped further into the middle ages is a world war
Grow the fuck up kiddo

>being this naive, ignorant and or retarded

China won't do shit and you know it.

Meh, wouldn't really care.

You'll care when Drumpf reinstitutes the draft

Nope, beause you libs will either get a taste of reality and grow up or become draft dogers and leave. Win win!

Was stationed in Korea. 2002-2003.
In addition to hundreds of thousands of civilian deaths, the fact that North Korean civilians would invade S.Korea like refugees...

There would be a draft in the United States.

>Will you Trump supporters be happy when he plunges the world into war?
Remember when we had to vote for Trump or Hillary was going to draw us into war?

>implying the military isn't larping with live ammo

We wouldnt need a draft cause his supporters who are capable would all gladly volunteer.

>implying this isn't the ticket he ran on

90% of his supporters wouldn't even pass basic

go to bed op
it's a school night nigga

HURR DURR
OPRAH
HARPO
DURR HURR

We really won't, you'll care because you'll be a part of the draft you ignorant fuckstick?

Instead of complaining get up and do something, send and email, ask for an interview, try to get into his state of mind.

Mattis knows what to do. They didnt name him CHAOS for nothing.

You're an idiot. Three letters...

E M P
M
P

But yet most have already served or currently serving. We can keep it going all night user.

>thinking North Korea is credible threat
It's past your bedtime kid

lol we're fucked

uh-oh we got an internet badass here. I'm betting you're gonna be using the drumpf "bone spur" excuse

That's why I voted for him. It's time for us to end.

Didn't see a single quote from a white house advisor to back this up. Not a single quote. It's a shame that journalists integrities have gone this far down the drain.

>"s-stop being *sniffle* m-mean to the g-god e-emperor *sniffle* he w-won get o-over it"

I usually end an argument with a Trump supporter Larping as Captain MAGA with..

Oh you're a proud American Patriot? Where'd you serve..

Absolute silence or the giant reach into the family tree.

ah there it is, the fake news angle, i really thought we'd see it sooner in the thread

trump supporters are like him, way too stupid to understand the extent of what they say.

There is no military solution that doesn't involve between 10 to 20 million people dead in 24 hours.
The fuckin retard need to stfu on twitter and see what little leftover of diplomacy can do, after he spent 12 months showing everyone that Kim has a bigger dick than him

>beause you libs will either get a taste of reality
Fuck yes draft time.
goddamn fucking sick of these whiny little cocksucks like op and their safe space based bitching and moaning sjw sperging.
have fun in the real world bby

Isn't that the point of basic is to get you into BASIC fighting shape? Or is that just the bullshit recruiters tell kids fresh out of high school to get them to sign their lives away to the military?

>it's Fake News
>did you guys know that the Clintons have had people murdered?

Sorry, but odds are if you left your basement you'd see those rolls are actually reversed. Get off COD and put down the controller user.

user is saying this safely because he’s probably too fat and/or autistic to even get through MEPS.

cnn didn't tell me so no it didn't happen

If you think most of any demographic in this country have served or are currently serving, I can see why the whole "eating crayons" joke is a thing

Well I mean considering there are absolutely 0 facts to back it up, what would you classify it as? I wouldn't call it fake news, I would just say it's tabloid writing. Please, point me to the evidence in the article.

And you, I'm not a Trump supporter dumbass. I just like to see things have sources for outrageous claims, which there are none. Go fuck yourself.

>There is no military solution that doesn't involve between 10 to 20 million people dead in 24 hours.
Again, you fucking brain dead idiots, a simple EMP operation with well placed teams ready to move on targets would result in a fabulous American victory in less than 24hours. Are you automatically assuming China will start throwing nukes around the world because we swatted Kim? lol

we get it you got btfoand are upset.
enough with the samefagging
inb4 """"proof""" screenshot

>journalists
>integrities
Pick one

Lmao an EMP?

An EMP is useless. DPRK doesn't have any sort of grid structure. They live off of rice.

Yeah, ikr? It's unfortunately come to this.

>norks are people

What? You really think Trump is going to initiate a military conflict that would lead to 1.5-6 times the casualties that occurred in WW II in 24 hours. Man. You libtards have taken exaggeration to just a different fucking level altogether. Do you overestimate your dick sizes to the same degree?

>I just like to see things have sources for outrageous claims
Outrageous?? Yeah, Donald Trump is clearly so level-headed. I mean, I couldn't imagine him being so reckless as to threaten to attack NK.

this is all just regurgitated garbage with a small twist for click b8.

of course the US has plans for a strike in case diplomacy fails, that is how things like this work.

yes

>implying

Enjoy severe obesity, suicidal thoughts and closet faggotry. I’m gladly serving

I actually don't play COD. it's a shooter for Kids with ADHD

Iraq, Afghan, army 13 bravo. Shut up faggot. Where'd you serve, whats you're mos?

The framing of the article leads us to believe President Trump is being physically restrained from pressing his big button, which is clearly untrue and ridiculous speculation. Might I add that President Trump has not once threatened DPRK by striking first, he's only said he'd reciprocate.

There has to be a massive loss of human life in order for us to stop being stupid and get our shit together. I hope all countries push that nuclear button and eradicate half of the world’s population. Only then shall we evolve.

So much retardation in this post. A simple EMP would knock out their puny grid, our teams, along with our "inside men" would started assassinating people immediately. They wouldn't last the night user. There would be no jungle warfare if that's the idiocy you were trying to imply. The only thing that actually matters is China/US relations.

Yes.

Yes I will.

>being young enough to be drafted

Newfag.

amen

>life is like the video games I play in between masturbating and eating trendies!!!!

>might I add that President Trump has not once threatened DPRK by striking first, he's only said he'd reciprocate
Right, but God knows what he says behind closed doors.

And no, the article does not make it seem like they're physically restraining him. Fuckin liar.

You're right, there is so much retardation in this thread. Like you assuming that they even have electricity. LMAO! They're poor scum. They have no electricity.

you sound like a terrific uneducated retard who doesn't know that NK has tons of artillery ready to blast SK

the fact that you bring up EMP shows how much of a fuckin retard you are

I think trump is a retarded child who is doing everything he can to provoke a mad fuck who has been testing missiles till last month.
And provoking a mad fuck is always a bad idea, SK and Japan would be the main target if the shit escalates too far.
trump is doing the opposite of what he should do, he's igniting the conflict

Hmmm no reply user?

should probably stop asking your minecraft buddies, there, son.

13F Fort Sill Basic
2/80 AIT

1/506th Camp Greaves

Hey, guys, user has completely solved the North Korea problem!! Easy peasy!

>draft dodger

just like our president lolol

>speaking of retardation, the post

I support Donald Trump 100%

no irony

>tfw you’re discharged medically in your 20s and the disability pay is good

Life’s good when you’re no longer eligible for the military

>become draft dogers
So Drumpf is a liberal now?

Yes! Finally a chance to kill some norks. I've been waiting for a draft forever.

You really have no idea how the world works. China would be forced to retaliate.

>Tillerson and Mattis are reportedly trying to hold Trump back from striking North Korea

Really? This doesn't suggest anything remotely physical?

Also, the content of the article is pure trash. No analytical observations or anything. Also your argument about "what he says behind closed doors" is absolutely stupid. It's riddled with logical fallacies.

Fuckin right, i wish a nigga would

i fucking love Donald Trump

I'll be fine because I wanna join anyways

found the dipshit
and you user?

>plunges the world into war?
Lmfao
That literally makes no sense whatsoever.
No one will side with North Korea and start a war against basically all of the U.N...

*Your

except that china already stated they wouldnt intervene if nk kept running their dick sucker to the point of starting a war.

>North Korea
>World War

lol

this.

He's retarded but still right on this, China wouldn't do shit, they want out of this mess. Just like Russia, they set up this but don't wanna get involved

>Like you assuming that they even have electricity.
Google isn't hard.
>who doesn't know that NK has tons of artillery ready to blast SK
Hence my, teams ready to move in on targets statement above. To imply our military wouldn't cover these basis' would be highly ignorant of you.
>the fact that you bring up EMP shows how much of a fuckin retard you are
Literally ask any operator or military strategist what they would do user, EVERY single one of them will have some form of EMP device in their plans. Do you even know what an EMP is or why they are used?

*Your

Stay in the Army.

Again. That's why I voted for him. It's time for us to end. I for one am looking forward to seeing the blinding glow of the apocalypse. It won't happen, but one can hope

because they realize how quickly the fags and preops shitfuck social media wouldn't matter and that the entire rest of the us would burn them to the fucking ground.

NK's arty alone is thought to be enough to saturate Seoul to the point that millions will die, and it's thought to be placed all over the hills, emps won't do shit, there is nothing that could even come close to stopping their arty that wouldn't end up destroying Seoul in the process.

You should stop talking about shit that you've not even tried to learn or think about, making shit up that sounds good in your head and assuming it to be true based on those feelings is the act of an imbecile and you probably make yourself look stupid every time you open your mouth on any topic.

You guys just say the same shit, never give any substance? Cool story.
You're an idiot.

Trump's got dementia.

The GOP has to act and get him out.

Otherwise that orange retard's going to cook us all

This is hilarious
>ugh Clinton's going to get us all killed!

>South Korea, right? No where else, no tours? When did you enlist? I go back to 98

>Really? This doesn't suggest anything remotely physical?
It's a fucking expression, autist. You're one of those people who needs everything spelled out for you, huh?

>Also your argument about "what he says behind closed doors" is absolutely stupid. It's riddled with logical fallacies
I wasn't attempting to prove the validity of the article, I was just speculating; I thought that was obvious, but I wasn't aware of your autism.

you are retarded and slipped through the WIDE OPEN FUCKING CRACKS in the american education system.

>Will you Trump supporters be happy when he plunges the world into war?
Would this even happen? I know China is tied up with NK but I can't imagine they would go to full scale war over it since it wouldn't be profitable for them.

Because the pussy ass pronoun fags could?

June 2001. I got stop lossed in Korea as I was PSCing to Lewis. Instead of leaving in Feb 2002, I left in June 2003. Orders changed and went to NTC then GTFO and went to college.

Not a draft doger
>what is cleared on medical?
You serve? If not sit down kid

would they be happy if hitlery clampton put us in a state of helplessness over the course of 4 years while she sold our military secrets and assets? that's the question.

Buzzwords don't work on us, outsider scum
But keep trying to "debate" your non existant arguments while painting a huge target on you lol

*Your

That wasn't my question at all.