Equalication

What were your thoughts about this gorilla getting shot protecting his baby from 2 other opposing gorillas?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html?it
i.imgur.com/X7fQTwC.gifv
youtu.be/uv4Fvs9jQpc
theshaderoom.com/19580-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Hate campaign"

Did they expect a sympathy card?

whats the detail of his criminal past?

Why isn't #GorillaLivesMatter a thing?

It's been certified that several subspecies of the ape have IQs of 80 or above, higher than that of individuals of African heritage

yet to be released by my research? probably abandoned a few of his kids???

Read it in a previous thread. Nothing fancy, just standard Dindu stuff.

Alot of online sympathy pandering. Shows your what can happen when people online, especially field by the SJW crowd, get this mob mentality hell bent on some sort of "punishment" or action becauae of shit they watched online. We've seen it before, but now it's only getting worse.

Tyrone a good boy, be dindu nuffin

Let this be a lesson. Help a nigger, get shot.

DADDY

DADDY

DADDY

Literally who gives a fucking fuck?
>t. the civilised world.

>a custody battle that ended in murder

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html?it

Criminal record or not I'm legitimately surprised that the father was still around.

>New Zealand
>civilised
Also I cant be the only one thinking that the majestic gorilla's life was worth much more than that of a common pavement ape?

>'Do you know any four-year-olds? They can climb over anything'

No, they can't. They are four.

Who gives a shit? It's only purpose in life was to sit in an enclosure and let people watch it shit. Easily replaceable.

>"father has a lengthy criminal history - including kidnap and drug trafficking"

Literally no reason to give a fuck or keep paying attention

I thought niggers said the kid was white?

I think they're pretty expensive actually m8

They did. Until the pics came out.

>nigger men
>knowing what nigglets look like

Pick one

>more expensive than a pavement ape
>endangered, so was was probably going to be selected for various breeding programs
>it dindu nuffin

Not as expensive as somebody dying at your zoo. Human life is also more valuable than a gorilla.

RARE

>hate campaign

Is it now racist to be angry about killing the gorilla, considering how all blacks are aware the kid wasn't white?

It was a 4 year old nigglet. Who's parents are ghetto trash. I bet you it'd be a statistic before it reached age 20

>Human life is also more valuable than a gorilla

Nigglets are a dime a dozen. The gorilla was worth way more, and probably contributed more to society than that nigglet ever will.

Whilst I agree with you, that isn't going to fly in court.

Which one is the father?

Them not doing their basic parent duty of "Make sure your little shit doesn't die" won't fly in court either.

John Key, pls go to bed

Human lives are worth more than animals

Underrated

kek

Oh shit, I just realised it's a nigglet next to the gorilla and not a baby gorilla. I've been wondering why they randomly shot a gorilla since yesterday

>It's been certified that several subspecies of the ape have IQs of 80 or above, higher than that of individuals of African heritage

As funny as this is, the IQ test for apes are the same as they use for human children. So an IQ 80 ape is like a very smart African child. Or a pretty dumb normal child.

Only once you admit that there is no such thing as a housing crisis.

Dubs of truth.

This shit has been on the news 24/7. How much coverage did the MSF hospital murders get? Zilch. Dozens of people, nada. One gorilla, stop the presses.

You're shitting on that one dad who didn't abandon his family

It's endangered you kiwi faggot

You obviously don't know enough 4 year olds. My son probably could have found a way into that gorilla pen to if I was neglectful and didn't keep a hawk eye on him.

value is usually worked out by how common or rare an item is.

many humans
>>way2many niggers (non-human)

>>fuck all actual Gorillas

i.imgur.com/X7fQTwC.gifv
The dragging makes snse as to why they shot it
Was talking about this with my girlfriend today.

People have been asking about tranqs and all that stuff, yet they don't instantly like you see in the movies and what not.
Plus I'm sure the pain of the first dart would enrage the gorilla and go ballistic on the kid.

Parents were at fault but who knows what would have happened within the next few moments if they didn't shoot the gorilla.

Yeah I was confused too, I remember wondering what a black woman and her baby were doing in the gorilla enclosure and why they only shot the woman.

Based Tobias, these niggers are fucking morons

>hood brabie
This must be a troll account. It simply must be.

>post yfw the thing that finally redpills whites against niggers is a dead gorilla

Humans are also animals

I bet the zoo staff/security just wanted to kill something. That Gorilla looks like it was treating the baby/toddler like a son.

>Why isn't #GorillaLivesMatter a thing?

Beause you already have #BlackLivesMatter

>"God protected my child until the authorities were able to get to him"

Same God who let the little shit fall into the enclosure in the first place, yeah?

>Human lives are worth more than animals

ok, but this is relevant how?

They did
youtu.be/uv4Fvs9jQpc

What has blm said about that? Last I heard, they were claiming the kid was white with white parents.

It dragged it because people started going ballistic when the kid fell in. The gorilla was protecting the little niglet. Also he didn't fall in, he intentionally jumped in. Bystanders reported the kid saying "I want to go in the water" before actually doing it. Fucking neglectful nigger parents ler this happen

Hardly surprising.
African kids can't understand mirrors until they are about 6 years old.
Pigs can use them at 6 weeks old.

God is funny

Indeed. It's just like that bullshit last summer over that dentist who shot the lion or whatever. Like, why the fuck is this news?

I have several properties in Auckland, I see no problem

And once they found out the kid was black, instead of people saying, you know, 'sorry', or, 'I was wrong', they just turned it into an odd situation where they basically accepted they wasted their time blaming white people, employing their memes as way of stating that, before not at all saying a fucking word about the fat piece of shit sheboon.

theshaderoom.com/19580-2/ is as good a site I could find as way of illustrating it, shit source but still you get the point.

So, to sum it up:
>kid falls into gorilla's cage or some shit
>people outside of the cage go wild
>gorilla is scared and tries to protect the kid by taking it away from the screaming idiots
>the authorities kill the gorilla - which is an endangered species - to protect the child, even though the kid wasn't really in danger
>all these idiots think the kid was white, so they start once again talking about "muh racism", nagging at the police blah blah same BLM shit different day
>the parents are actually niggers, so the kid is a niglet
>nobody is now talking about "muh racism"
Am I right, guys?

he dindu do NUFFIN

The kid was hospitalised m8.

for light injuries caused by hooting retards scaring the poor gorilla.

some other user in a previous thread said that even though the kid is in the hospital, it is not seriously hurt.

>kid gets a concussion but isn't seriously hurt

You know about jambo right? The silver back who protected the kid who fell into gorilla pen in jersey? He ended up in the hospital too, because he got his head cracked open when he fell into a fucking gorilla pen

I miss phrased that and wrote it like the gorilla was taken to the hospital. But you know what I mean

These are fucking brilliant

God damn america, you really need to genocide these chimps

We know, we're suffering from pretty bad buyers remorse right now

>Hood Intellect
>MAAHFUGIN' HOOD INTELLECT NOMSAYIN MAN

WE

made me chuckle a little

They always give him all the credit at the end but find no fault with how god allowed the bad shit to go down in the first place.....thanks God!

Right I'm feeling somewhat disappointed in so far as I was expecting "half serious political conversation". As of yet the thread has either been far less serious than that, or actually more closely adhears to juvenille tribalistic philosophies than my ability to detect sarcasm would lead me to believe.

As for genocide I don't think it's a practical, moral, nor effective solution to any of the world's problems.

but niggers aren't human

>Dickerson

all it took was the death of a silverback gorilla to red pill the masses on niggers.

why did they use live ammo tho?

TOP KEK

So let me get this straight:

>parent looks away from kid for a second like a cunt
>cunt kid falls into enclosure
>cunt onlookers start chimping out
>cunt zookeepers shoot gorilla
>cunt blacks chimp out online about whitey
>cunt soccer moms chimp out online about the parents

I think the takeaway is that the gorilla ate shit and if you try to involve yourself in this situation and bother one of the people involved and make it about your dumb faggot two cents, you're a cunt. You're just another cunt faggot human who is a hazard to gorillas for the same reason the kid is. Don't be indignant. Just eat shit and don't mention anything. Don't bother other people for being what you are, you stupid cunt. You should just eat your words and feel like the dopey useless vicarious gorilla hazard like you are, shitbrain. Don't try to have an opinion.

Zoo obviously didn't provide proper containment and entry prevention if a 4 year old could climb into the Gorilla exhibit. Still very neglectful of the parents to not be watching their child, especially around wild animals. Still, the Zoo should build a higher enclosure from the animals.

As opposed to dead ammo?

you are underestimating the chimps will to get to his father.

tranquillizer you dumb inbred

oi lad lil monkeys can get into anything innit

Tranquilisers take time to knock the gorilla out. The gorilla was agitated so they feared that shooting it with a tranquiliser would only anger it further and it would kill the kid.

>Tranquilisers take time to knock the gorilla out.

milliseconds if the dose is high enough

zoos should be prepared for this

You watch too many movies. Traqualizer darts don't put the animal out right away, it would just piss the gorilla off making things more dangerous.

Don't be so fucking retarded

That's assuming that you had such a dosage conveniently on hand. Tranquilisers aren't a one-size-fits-all solution like bullets are.

World would have been a better place if they had shot those two niggers for being so horrible at parenting that they actually dropped their baby in gorilla territory.

I just enjoy the fact black people thought it was a white kid whom the gorilla got shot over, so they were screeching about "white privilege". When it turned out to be a black kid, they all collectively shut up and the media stopped talking about it.

>expert opinions

good thing you're here with your PHD's

fucking retard....you shoot the ape with anything and it will go nuts, just like your mom when your dad comes to get sex when she'd falling asleep

>milliseconds if the dose is high enough
so the heart beats THAT fast to put the chemicals through hundreds of pounds of gorilla body?

like come on.....are you that fucking retarded?

at least they used the toilets during their visit to the zoo harbinder