Name a bigger a fraud. I'll wait

Name a bigger a fraud. I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)
futbol.as.com/futbol/2006/12/22/mas_futbol/1166742008_850215.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*dabs expensively*

I think the problem is he and Messi play worse with each other at this point. They both want to be the leading man but both don't want to appear selfish and so they're getting in each other's way (Messi always looking to pass to Neymar while Neymar always tries to make Messi's run to receive.) I think Neymar should leave to a team to be his own while Rakitic, who has very good chemistry with Messi, should play in his position

Lehman Brother's fraud
They stole much more money than Neymar
Also that guy who bought a New York Hockey Team but didn't pay

>Rakitic playing as a winger
Do you want to kill the croat?

Robinho.

Pogbert.

POOP

neymar is literally just robinho 2.0

>I think Neymar should leave to a team to be his own while Rakitic, who has very good chemistry with Messi, should play in his position

Nerman leaving to PSG after flopping at Man Utd when

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Kaiser_(footballer)

>He later returned to Brazil and started a career as a farce footballer since he "wanted to be a footballer, but did not want to play football", becoming friends of many footballers such as Carlos Alberto Torres, Ricardo Rocha and Renato Gaúcho so that he could have a big network to be recommended whenever he needed a new club. With a physical shape similar to professional footballers, but lacking skills, his fraud consisted of signing a short contract and stating that he was lacking match fitness so that he would spend the first weeks only with physical training where he could shine. At the time he went to train with other players, he would feign a hamstring injury and, by the lack of technology at the time, it was difficult to discover that it was a fake injury. He had a dentist to claim that he had focal infection whenever any club wanted to go further in the case. By doing this steps, he went on to stay a few months at the clubs just training and without ever exposing that he was a fraud footballer.[1]

Messi and Neymar love eachother though

Also BaTmAn*LoKo is not a hack, hes god tier with Brazils NT, its just Enriques fault, after a new manager theyll gel once again

guardiola

They were playing great in 2014-15 too with enrique. The problem now is that Neymar isn't a boy who has the privilege of playing with Messi, he's one of the greats, with that comes an ego. They're great friends but on the field if they both want to be the guy then there will be chemistry issues

Messi

Bale

Eric Pogba Pogba

What you talking about have some sense. When they beat Real Madrid 4-0 in Madrid, Messi was injured and entered game from bench in 60th and something minute when they already had scored 3 goals. Also because the same injury Messi had, Neymar and Suarez played 5 or 6 matches together and played them very well. Then was when I first time noticed that and start thinking that maybe Messi suffocating Neymar or Suarez. Smart thing for new Barca manager would be to try to separate the trio somethimes, why not.

>tf
>tp

yep

I don't agree. They have great chemistry. Plus, with Messi getting old Neymar is taking his place as the 1x1er of the team. He really creates a lot of chances from his wing. But I think with NT he plays better because he has much more freedom.

Suarez, but not by much.

But you see that's the problem. With Messi he doesn't have that freedom, and with Neymar Messi doesn't have freedom. They're both too conscious of each other. They had great chemistry but not any more

I agree with that, although your opinions have zero background besides your own perception. Messi goat'd up those three games Nerman were missing.

>Messi goat'd up those three games Nerman were missing
That's exactly my point. Neymar was there and so he was free to be the GOAT

>That's exactly my point.
I know, m8. That's why I agreed with you.

this is simply not true, they play in different sides of the field, its not like they are overlapping, neymar lack of freedom comes from the fact that whenever jordi alba isnt playing he doesnt get the ball that much, enrique tactics dont suit neymar as well nowadays

I disagree. Messi seems to be always looking to pass to Neymar whenever he plays. Besides Messi roams so much that a lot of time they are playing quite close to each other

but messi looking for neymar only gives neymar for freedom to create chances

>this is simply not true, they play in different sides of the field
Nah, they don't. Messi almost never plays at the right wing since Alves left. You can spot him walking around in the centre of the field almost always.

>eymar lack of freedom comes from the fact that whenever jordi alba isnt playing he doesnt get the ball that much
Not true at all. Just look at the stats. This season, Nerman usually touches the ball much more than Messi.

So why does Messi create more chances than him?

>Not true at all. Just look at the stats. This season, Nerman usually touches the ball much more than Messi.

this is because of enriques tactics, they keep the ball in the wings looking for a space in the middle, and whenever messi gets the balls if hes not shooting hes passing it to neymar back to the wing who can keep it there until space is created, in theory it should work but (good) teams have learnt enriques plan and how to cut those spaces

Except he don't.

Yeah, I know. But this is due the fact that Barca has no midfield at all and plus no Alves to help Messi at right side. 2bh Lucho doesn't have much to do, since he doesn't have options.

That's from a stats point of view. If Messi passes the ball across the field to the feet of Neymar who taps it over to Suarez for a goal, Neymar created the chance and as far as the stats are concerned Messi may have not even been on the pitch

That's why key passes exists. Look at the last Rakitic goal: Nerman take on two or three opponents, then pass it to Messi with a lot of space to run. Then it assist to Rakitic finish it smoothly.

Nerman gets the key pass from that goal.

Then he*
Nerman gets a key pass*

Key pass is a pass that leads to a shot at goal, at least to a stat keeper. If there is a goal then no key pass exists, as the pass which lead to the goal would be an assist instead

Hmm just checking in now and you're right. Damn, I'm always confused with the english football terminology. Anyway, that goal is the perfect example that your point is actually in reserve. Messi's touches are almost around (or inside) the area, unlike Nerman. And that's a stat, not a opinion.

Enron

Who this is

>yeah, that fernando redondo guy was great for us. why not sign another long haired argentinean called fernando?

futbol.as.com/futbol/2006/12/22/mas_futbol/1166742008_850215.html

flag collected

Heinze
Demichelis
Otamendi

>slow, weak player with sub-par dribbling (compared to Nerman)
>Replacing
Just sack Enrique already

im not under the impression he is rated very highly

Anderson
Fernando
Otamendi
Mangala
Quaresma (in Inter)
Raul Meireles
Danilo
Maniche
Costinha
Secretário
Domingos Paciencia
Nuno Valente
Imbula
Derlei

Thanks for all the money you gave us for them, big clubs of Europe

just give him one more season... yeah that should do it..

is that the bowling guy from lebowski?

>doesn't have much to do because he doesnt have many options

Its his fault the midfield is shit. There are lots of players out there that would improve the midfield right away but.instead he buys Gomes and Denis Suarez

I think you miss the point. Nobody thinks Rakitic is better than Neymar, but that's a bit of a good thing. He doesn't have the ego of Neymar and has great chemistry with Messi. This isn't an individual sport and Messi + Rakitic at this point is better than Messi + Neymar

>50 mil is nothing when you consider how much he will develop

They think he's staying and not moving to Chelsea in another year

Nigerian players fake their age, from the association level.

A 23 year old is obviously gonna make it pretending he's 17.

>us
What part of Jorge Mendes you from? You know very well Porot saw very little of that money.

I don't agree, before the last game against real madrid Barcelona had 13% better results without Neymar and only with Messi and sometimes Suarez and Barcelona won against Real Madrid. And against Real Madrid in the most important game without Neymar Messi played like king while the real madrid players were trying to kill Messi, Casemiro, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos

Agree!

I know you're ronaldo fan trying to trashing Messi.

Neymar could go. He's already won everything at Barca; why not go to England (Man Utd) and try to win everything there?

Because he would flopp hard...? He's a brazilian after all. Eplel doesnt fit us

What's the problem? Don't you like shit football?

why do you want to wait so long

Trump

Olgierd

too physical, and our players usually are thin so they have more mobility, ball too much on the air for shorter players, lack of space etc

Pique

That just proving my point about suffocating (it can be other way around also). What is important is compactness of the team. There is only one ball in the field and two orchestrators one too much. Suarez is not orchestrator he is striker, very good striker. He dont mind he can play with various creators. We saw him play with Messi, Neymar and even Gerrard. Someone here said that he would like to see Rakitic on wing I would also like to see Turan more in the game. It would be nice to see Barca play smart football not always same formation, mindless charging and trying to go in goal with ball. Thats the reason why Enrique need to go and why they need experience manager with authority. I would like to see Alegri as manager if he leaves Juve.

Don't think it's helping Nerman that all the past Brazilian nt players retardedly call him the best in the world when Messi is still the best even when on the decline.

Nerman is really good for the nt tbf.

Wrong Uruguayan

try posting Gimenez or Godin

>Coutinho is the highest scoring Brazilian in EPL history

wow rly makes u think

>real madrid players were trying to kill Messi, Casemiro, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos

i can understand messi, but why did real try to kill their own players

Casemiro, Marcelo and Sergio Ramos from Real Madrid tried to Injury him.

>someone says anything in the lines of "nerman isn't that good at the moment, there's room for improvement"
>yellow press (the majority) makes a fuss over a single statement, U JELLY LOL

why even bother

>Nerman is really good for the nt tbf.

when was the last time brazil played against a decent team and not let in between 6-8 goals?

Last 8 matches senpai

>he still don't know anything about Brazil's Tite

lol

But that's because Brazil's tactical approach favours him like no other team or club would do. The only that I could think of that have a similar way is Halal Madrid, where he problably will never play.

right, we don't care about the SA goalball competition. When the world watched, you were spanked like the disobedient avocado you are

>hungary
I tried to be nice, but here's your (You)

the world cup is next fucking year, the fuck do you think they have been doing for three years? they've been dominating SA along with chile in competitive matches and looking good in friendlies with europeans.

fuck nerman was good in the NT back then and still as good if not better now.
nigga watch football.

let's just forget about 2 (two) Copas because they not fit the narrative

conmebol is a joke, even bongistan would qualify from that shit

where's my man Tite on that image, my beloved hue?

>a Brazilian called Titty
Why am I not surprised?

ez game

>conmebol is a joke, even bongistan would qualify from that shi

my god you are a top notch retard

7-1=6 its happening believe me

Actually rating this run down the line and cross merchant who's only accomplishment is outrunning Bartra?

Can't relate.

Reminder that Neyshit isn't even a top 3 player.

no one rates neymar

kek

Couldn't even carry his country in the Euros.

>United Kingdom
>Relevant in Euros

Pick one

what a loser

ridiculous especially when you consider neymar is in a much better position to statpad