Cuck Thread because I really like the idea of letting some guy, random or a friend, do whatever he wants to my wife

Cuck Thread because I really like the idea of letting some guy, random or a friend, do whatever he wants to my wife.

Cucks and Bulls leave stories, pictures, kik for offline discussions, whatever.

My gf has a sugar daddy, I hate that, but I don't know what to do, i can't tell her that

You mean a girl with a sugar daddy has you for entertainment

Bump

Leave her. You're just another orbiting tax payer for her. Seriously, do the hard thing and walk away.

"raped"

Show pix of wife

I want a bull to take advantage of this.

Pic related?

See

If she spends his money on you, then she loves you. If you both spend your money on her, she doesn't love you.

Got my gf into Bbc

I don't know, We have 2 years living together, and she only 4 months With him, I don't want leave her, but I don't like that she Fuck other guy and I don't Fuck other girl.

prove it

You dumb af. Just quit.

No you didn't. You just had a thread saying you were thinking about it. Don't fucking lie

Is she into it?

How would you fuck her?

Really. Leave her ass. It's called cheating.

I don’t think so. Doesn’t stop me from wanting it.

From behind

Yea, she spends a lot of money in me, well, not a lot, but a considerably amount, but I want Fuck other women too.

Na

first id like to spend some quality time playing with her ass ,damn

She loves it doggy

Oh yes, dude. I love that fucking ass.

I wish I could do it doggy.

Then she needs some convincing to get into it. How'd you like to see her get seduced, going from a faithful wife to a moaning slut?

I'd love it if my girl got a sugar daddy. Also like the idea of turning her out to a landlord for free rent.

You're her pimp. Be satisfied and confident. Eventually, you'll be able to expand. First, you have to build her confidence that she'll always be your bottom bitch.

I’d love that...

Kik me at marian92BA for gf pics trade

How about being a "personal assistant" as a job?

Id like to see that

mm i would get on my knees and pull that bathing suit to the side and lick her asshole wile she sucked your cock

Always wanted to see my gf gangbanged

Kik? I’ll send you tributes if you send me nudes

me too lets see your gf

Also sounds hot.

I'd be good with that

Invite me over as a friend you want her to meet, getting some drinks into her to help loosen her up, then watch and help keep the mood light and playful while I start to flirt with her.

More pics?

Just seeing her turns me on. Got more pics?

it would be one hell of a holiday fuck fest

Bull here.

I have only done it once because most couples pussy out.
Was really vanillia, just came to their place and fucked her hard doggy while her husband watched in the corner and then he ate my cum out of her was pretty lol.
They still keep messaging me trying to get me to fuck her again because apparantly i'm the best sex shes ever had.
It's so hard to find genuine couples, i love slamming slutwifes.

I wish I could get my girlfriend into BBC gangbangs

KaleaS0 add me

Nope, your girl has 2 sugar daddy's and only fucks one of them.

As time goes by, I'd start to get bolder and more suggestive, moving in closer to her while you make a point to not do anything, watching as I finally start to put my hands on her, caressing her arms, her legs, lightly at first but with increasing insistence.

That's a good plan, I live With her but, yes, Maybe in a couple of years i can have another Bitch, Maybe 2.

I'd be happy to breed that ass.

SHe's hot, deserves to be bred like a proper bitch.

i wish a guy would fuck my girl.

Nope, Fuck with the Two.

i would

I'm down, push her up against that window and make everyone watch me take her from behind with my monster cock.

Near the tail end of one of my relationships she and I went to a party. At some point she disappeared to the bathroom with another guy. They were in there for like an hour. Everybody at the party knew.

This was straight up cheating but I'm mentioning it here because the whole thing got me so hot. We broke up but I've jerked thinking about that night for a long time. Would love to be a cuckold in a more stable relationship.

Leaving kik:

Dom couple here 22F/27M seeking cucks, and other couples to dom! If not a couple prefer single ladies to join us for fun!
(Females, traps, sissies.)

Hit us up @ Zen_Masterflex for fun!

Pic related.
>Girl we had over last week.

>too much drinking, out one night with a friend and his girl, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>ended up fucking her all night while he watched
>she was a hungry little slut

>no thicc hoes
All of you kill yourselfs

go for it

Get a girl that you can buy slutty little outfits for and let her go out and get cock.

Here's a peek

Go on

That's my dream. I've been on a steady stream of prudes at the moment, but I'll find the one eventually.

Nice thighs

how about me and other user spit roast her infront of you mabey a little dp for all to see

God id love to do this
Usually I let my girl wear skirts and shit and when I catch boys looking at her ass I get such a rise

Definitely, spread her thighs and push up inside her.
Agree. Thats a sexy pair of legs, love to grab them and pull her down on my thick cock.

o right on user she looks super sexy i would love to be apart of that

She likes to go to conventions and cosplays and man
Id love to catch someone upskirt creepshotting her

I wish a bunch of black guys would fuck my petite girlfriend in all of her holes right in front of me.

Wouldn't mind all you guys having your share of her

Let’s see her

Damn, I want to eat her fucking ass out.. And I'd gladly share if I had the chance.

yes please. she'd like 2 at once, and spitroasting too.

here's her front side ;)

great ass and sexy panties wow im so hard for her right now

Been fucking this cute Indian slut behind her boyfriends back for a while. I can't say no to her because she loves it bareback and always lets me nut in her.

Thoughts? Wwyd?

she has an amazing body

Show us what she looks like in one of her cosplay costumes

I lean forward and start kissing her, first gently and then with more passion, my hands slowly moving across her body as we make out, one groping a tit while the other slides up under her dress and teases her little pussy.

More pics.

Gorgeous, she's pretty thin, I'd break her in half.
Beautiful ass man, I'd love to spread it and push inside her tight butt, drop a thick load in her that'll dribble down her thigh the next day.

I'd use her mouth and ass as a cum dumpster.

Nudes or it didnt happen

Caught my interest. Do you have any nudes?

Think she could take BBC??

Let her wear a tiny miniskirt and a tubetop that's little more than a bra.

nice bum

Robbie, does Fitz know you are showing your bitch on the interweebs?

If you push hard enough

anyone enjoy milf action?

Wwyd to my cute gf

Id fucking love seeing her get stretched and covered with you 3

You knew what you signed up for.

Steer into the skid. Many cucks serve mistress for life. Not everyone can be a functioning, capable heterosexual and holding all males to one standard is silly.

Also try gaysecks. There's nothing quite like a nice slender penis tapping your prostate.

Would she be into it??

Thanks. I love eating it out on the daily.

I'd love to nut on her cute face. Plaster her in my thick load.
Hell yes, thats a beautiful rack deserving of a fresh coat of my cum.

omg she has such a fuckable body she wouls have so much cum on and in her

Probably. She has fantasies about gangbangs before,

Make her gag on be until her makeup runs.

any black bulls on kik want to talk about/tribute my gf?
jwr976