Chelsea Wolfehas still not disassociated herself with violent racist Myrkur

>Chelsea Wolfehas still not disassociated herself with violent racist Myrkur
wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XG68O
vice.com/en_au/article/bnyaz3/dont-call-dirty-beaches-alex-zhang-hungtai-a-chink
instagram.com/p/BUjJRxdlyKE/
teamrock.com/feature/2017-09-26/we-asked-myrkur-about-those-islam-comments-and-heres-what-she-had-to-say
thursdaysjournal.com/7-questions-singer-amalie-bruun/
instagram.com/p/BVx09m1gbZ7
instagram.com/p/BQG3eA_DCzV
instagram.com/p/BX-XvXKFAkU
instagram.com/p/PktzhRQcWq/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really love chelseas ass

wtf I love Cheslea even more now

lol tattoos

>ok chelsea now you take my picture

She has to be the ugliest female musician out there

There's a certain blonde one-named goblin who gets posted a lot on Sup Forums.

Molly Rankin?

Islam is a fucked religion and so is Christianity in many ways; there's nothing wrong with what she said

poor bait
chelsea and myrkur are baes

hi amalie

you get bjork's name out of your filthy mouth you cretin

d-did they...?

>blonde

>one-named

yes

>look it up
>archive.is/XG68O
Jesus Christ it's american retards blowing shit up again. Can't you contain yourselves, burgers?

How can Myrkur be racist, she exclusively dates Asian men

What'd she say?

This.

this is so fucking retarded

CHINKED

>Interviewer: You don’t think there’s anyone who practices Islam in the way you were just speaking about, how Christianity is in Denmark, [for whom it simply means] holidays and family, and the other aspects you were speaking about [oppression of women by religious scripture] don’t play in? Do you think there’s people like that?

As much as I am a libcuck who does support refugee help, this question is just idiotic. Even the most liberal Muslims I ever heard about wear niqabs (or whatever the fuck) and pray daily, and they're trying to equate it 1:1 with Christianity here literally only meaning Christmas and Easter celebrations.

This is why the left is so retarded right now, they can't just accept there is a difference and Muslims tend to be way more practicing than random yurops. No one is saying they're fucking terrorists by this.

everyone understood your lame joke, faggot
you're not funny

>metal sucks
>the article sucks
woa how unexpected

Obviously

Jesus christ this is retarded

YOU JUST KNOW

kek

wew satan

>32
>single
>no kids
wtf why isn't she dating nergal

It's a scandinavian thing.

Elaborate. Do the women all have jobs and their own lives? WGTOW?

who's Chelsea Wolfehas?

>single

So apparently this is what actually happened.

Damn.

>will never tenderly love chelsea
why even live

is that dirty beaches

>Amalie Bruun
>told everyone who didnt like her music to kill themselves
>called americans monkeys
>hates muslims

Is she literally /ourgirl/?

>tenderly
Fucking faggot. I'm 99% certain that Chelsea Wolfe is an absolute freak in bed. She's probably a huge masochist.

exactly

>kill themselves
Srs?

nice

gay

vice.com/en_au/article/bnyaz3/dont-call-dirty-beaches-alex-zhang-hungtai-a-chink

She has a song named Dirty Beaches

Is that really Dirty Beaches?

>nobody posted Chelsea's ass

Chelsea has a history of endorsing vile shit and then being like "oops I didn't know how bad it was"

nice fedora you piece of trash

Chelsea is a false
don't entry

other examples? dont get me wrong this association is enough for me to boycott her but im curious what else shes done and how i havent heaard about it.

So is she a fash or what?

she hasn't released one good song in her whole career

literally music for edgy girls

Yes!

Apocalypsis was ok in a mallgoth way but since it's been pretty bad

lololol hot topic wannabe cunt
her embarrassing shtick should have been left behind in the 90s where it belongs

I genuinely find chelsea wolfe attractive

instagram.com/p/BUjJRxdlyKE/

Myrkur's music sucks but it doesn't matter if Chelsea Wolfe associated with her. They're both adults, they can like each other despite one having political views that you are offended by.

>white women
>random fucking bruises all over lower body
>every time
why though

>Myrkur's music sucks

hot opinion

It's watered down, safe black metal for people who can't handle the good stuff

i only listen to african american metal I enjoy.

sorry not everyone doesn't listen to nationalist djent like you mate

Well then you enjoy bad black metal. Also
>gets told that better black metal exists
>calls it djent
Do you know what a genre is?

You'll probably see more and more "redpilled" alternative girls in the coming years. New trend incoming.

because they are semen demons lad

It's probably a good gateway band tho.
I can see kids checking stuff like Ulver after listening to Myrkur and getting tired of it.

>teamrock.com/feature/2017-09-26/we-asked-myrkur-about-those-islam-comments-and-heres-what-she-had-to-say

She literally did nothing wrong

>be middle class black kid who lives in New England
>browse Sup Forums
>find out about Sunn O)))
>find out about Ulver through them

I've never heard of Myrkurr till I saw this thread tbqh

They just don't have kids up there.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

An aryan-asian alliance? Oy vey, just like in WW2!

ayy

>and so is Christianity in many ways
Can't appear Islamophobic now can we?

C R U S H E D

It's black metal as much as Ghost is satanic doom.
I don't consider myself an elitist by any means but she's very clearly an industry plant to cash in on the kvlt aesthetic despite its generally inaccessible sound. I mean, she's on Relapse records.

t. virgin

so if i was a real alpha, i'd pull my dick out and smack women on the lower legs with it? damn, sounds like i got a lot to learn

If you actually listened to her music you'd know she's not a top.

>despite one having political views that you are offended by.
theres a difference between someone offending me and someone who advocates violence toward muslims-- a race who white aryans such as myrkur have systemically held back from global power strucures and whom white people continue to bomb and fuck ups infrastructure through unnecessary war based on greed....

yeah, well she can probably read between the lines. who's on the bs side anyway? who are these people?

So you're okay with muslims beheading people in the streets of Europe?

wtf I'm going to check her out now

The people that bash Myrkur over her Islam comments are a bunch of backseat driver "journalists" who don't even have to deal with those people, and they're all male too.

It's easy for some male who makes easy money writing about shit he doesn't know about to trash a woman for saying negative things about a culture that is largely still very conservative.

women bruise more easily, and if youre white it shows up more than darker skinned women. you bump into the corner of a table and youll get a nice ass bruise like that too

It's ironic that Islam is 1000x more "metal" and "hardcore" than faggy liberal atheism

AWESOME

WOO!

I've been doing some creepy research on Myrkur and this is what I've found:
>Myrkur might live with her parents. It's not entirely clear, but she at least lives near them
>Myrkur's younger brother is some LGBT culture personality. I think he's simply gay and not full drag
>Myrkur friends seem to modtly be bisexual women, including Soko
>I found a picture in which she's wearing something that looks eerily similar to a white pride necklace, although it might just be similar and not the same
>Myrkur was trve kvlt after all: thursdaysjournal.com/7-questions-singer-amalie-bruun/

Why are all racists sheltered-retards?

Yeah I also found she fucks her dog and her mom is Queen Elizabeth

What's the point of posting shit like that without linking a source to prove it ?

Myrkur makes music that is false, yet she is trve.

instagram.com/p/BVx09m1gbZ7
instagram.com/p/BQG3eA_DCzV
instagram.com/p/BX-XvXKFAkU

instagram.com/p/PktzhRQcWq/

Holy shit, that picture is taken right next to where i go play fightan games twice a week

She's an arcade fan.

>thursdaysjournal.com/7-questions-singer-amalie-bruun/
wtf I love Myrkur now

Which games?

Why does she always wear those gloves? Eczema?

Go to bed Ezra, no one was suggesting violence

Wtf I love her now