I'm meeting my girlfriends parents tomorrow night for dinner at their house...

I'm meeting my girlfriends parents tomorrow night for dinner at their house. What are some subtle ways i can show dominance over her father that only he'll pick up on?

Rape him

slap him with your cock when the bitches are looking the other way

Works every time.

Come in blackface and sucker punch him

im being serious. i want him to know I'm the one in charge

Don't do that you fucking mong. Show you are a responsible and firm young man. Look him in the eyes. Speak clearly and shake his hand firm but not to hard. Offer to do yard work. Sit up straight and don't be a retard. Your welcome.

Honestly is your best bet

>mfw I have to find a way to pretend I am superior to my nonexistent father in law

um no I'm not gonna offer to do yardwork like some fucking cuck. I'm a grown ass man (24)

not trying to act superior. Just dominance

What's the fucking point faggot, it's not like you're going to be man of the house anytime soon. Just thank him for the fact that his semen produced a female desperate enough to attach herself to you

Are denotations a thing anymore
Dominance == superiority

its because I want him to know I decide what his daughter does now. shes mine not his anymore

If some smug little asshole did this to me in front of my family i would pick up on it immediately and begin planning your surprise ass kicking

Lol kill yourself. She's her own person and she's his daughter. You're a sad beta who got a girlfriend and think that makes you the Apex.

It doesn't.

Respect her family or she won't respect you.

I want him to pick up on it. thats the point

So what? When he realizes you're intentionally being a jackass rather than accidentally he can not like you?

GG OP you're a dick with control issues.

i don't need to respect shit. and im not asking for him to respect me either

thats why I said subtly. enough for him to be able to tell exactly what im doing but discreet enough that if he tries to do anything he'll look like the crazy one. he'll just have to sit there and take it

Well he won't when he sees his nice daughter is dating a fuckin cumstain.

Hahahaha holy shit

You're not a grown ass man, you're a 12 year old little boy.

Men know dominance comes from mutual respect and demonstrated value/knowledge.

If you demonstrate you're a little bitch trying to be a bully then he's gonna kick your ass and she's gonna laugh at you.

Grab his Cock and give it a good slap on the tip

i've been with her a year and we live together. It really doesn't matter if he likes me or not

OP after meet your girlfriends parent and make yourself to look like an ass... May you please post the experience on here if you're not dead?

You're just now meeting her family and you already live with her?

Yeah give up.

You've already lost.

The fact that you're anonymously asking for help on Sup Forums shows what kind of a little bitch beta you are. The stench of insecurity reeks from every single one of your replies.

thats why I said subtle that only he would pick up but clearly pick it up. also it doesn't even matter what he thinks and I'm pretty sure I could beat his ass if anything. though it will definitely not get to that point

>year long relationship
>it's serious now
>she's mine now, her pop can't take her from me
>implying that her dad couldn't take her away from you just because you decided to be a faggot for one lousy dinner

no I've met her mom and some of her siblings and shit. this is her dad and step mom sorry I thought I said that already my bad. Her real mom fucking loves me though

he really couldn't. im 100% sure of that

trips dont lie

What do you have to gain from this besides being a colossal faggot

letting him know

That you're a collosal faggot?

No you're not. You're only 24 you dumb fuck, you still feel like a teenager inside. Respect a man who had worked the majority of his life and show him you are a responsible man. You won;t get respect any other way from a first meeting. What you're planning will sell you as a cocky fool which will get you nowhere. If you want to "show dominance" it will have to come later.

Letting him know how insecure you are?

Just don't go. Never meet him.

sit at the head of the table.
if theyre christian, lead the family prayer, but make it a jewish or muslim prayer.
when she says "hey dad" you say "yea?" like she calls you dad.

no letting him know I'm the dominant one and that im gonna continue fucking his daughter and he can't stop that. Its like the 3d chess of cucking

No, it's not. You clearly have a lot of repressed self worth issues. Let me guess, your own father always made fun of you for being single. Or maybe your friends didn't like your last gf and you feel the need to showboat that you're a big man now.

1. When you shake his hand give him that Kung Fu grip.
2. When speaking with him give him eye contact for longer periods of time (not awkward long stares) When used properly eye contact can give off an aggressive feel (this is what you want)
3. Be taller then him

That's about it. What do you intend to accomplish with this OP?

yeah except it's not that at all because it's his daughter and if you act like a giant piece of shit he's just gonna resent the fact that his daughter is dating a burnout douchebag. you do you though

i didn't have a dad growing up

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You're an actual Retard. Theres really nothing more to say here

did you have lots of "uncles" though?

no. not really

Have really friendly conversations with everybody except him participate in everybody else’s stories, make a lot of iContact and everybody else, but just kind of give him a light chuckle with a raised eyebrow, then turn to the others and change the subject. If you do it with enough subtlety, only he will pick up on it and it’ll drive him nuts.

so you're black?

Suck his cock in a very dominant way, let him know whose boss.

That made no sense I’m on Valium a little

Jack him and yourself off and don't break eye contact. That'll show him.

Got him

Don’t show up

half and yes my girlfriend is 100% white

let me guess, your mom is white too?

When you shake his hand, hold his elbow with the other hand. It will fucking rattle him.

yeah. that is basically how these things play out

Sit by him and keep getting up for things. Brush your dick against his shoulder everytime. Maybe once you gotta hover right by his face, and he'll anticipate, hoping you're taking your time not to brush against again, and that time do it slowly

Hahahahahaha faggot. Youre not a man if you come here for advice. Just kill yourself

Also, give him a wink when you leave with his daughter, that way he knows you're going to go fuck his little girl.

>24 year old
>Thinks he is the dominant one
>Gonna just walk in and embarass his GF
>Then her family will hate you and hopefully get her to leave you

Walk in and just piss in their houseplants. You're an animal, act like one.

Get on your knees and blow him u faggot

The insecurity is real
A wise man once said "Real gangsta ass niggas don't flex nuts cause real gangsta ass niggas know they got em"

Why isn't Sup Forums doxxing this underage faggot yet

OP is an insecure faggot

>Destroy his hand with your handshake
>only refer to him as champ
Easy

I don't even know you and i want to beat your ass

Sit with a slump that's all I have to do bitch nigga

be looking for a photo on your phone to show him and "accidentally" show him a picture of his daughter on her knees in front of you sucking your BBC

If you don't respect her parents you really expect she'll want to stay with you dumb cunt

take a shit in the sink

>Asking Anons how to be a alpha.
>Is her dad a alpha?
>Are you black?
>Are you a beta?

Kek

her mom loves me already

>I'm trying to prove I'm dominant, not superior

Firm handshake stronger than usual but not excessive and a firm look I'm the eyes but not menacing.

Yeah and she won't after she hears you disrespected the other side.

Fatherless mama's boy trying to act tough. Be the dad you wanted and be a good person you little shit.

Go to shake his hand but instead pull his zipper down and jerk him off. While you're jerking him off look him dead in the eye without blinking until he cums.

ME BIG MAN ME STRONG

>Offer to do yard work
Hi sir nice to meet you I've noticed your lawn could use a good weeding can you point me in the direction to your garage?

>Yes to all of the above
This fucking guy, kek

Autism: the post

After a night of dinner and conversation offhandedly mention that you love their house and wanted to know if he needs any help with landscaping or projects in the yard anytime soon.

Especially being winter and it's probably cold as tits out and uncomfortable on his older joints.

Don't sperg out.

Impregnate the mom, daughter and sisters with the same load. He'll figure out who's boss.