What are the best headphones under $250?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dzm1KJP6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Off to /hpg/ with you

>under $250
might as well get some Beats by Dre if you're not willing to get anything quality

Skullcandy Crusher. Bought them for $50 and they've lasted me longer than any other pair of headphones that I've had.

>headphones under $250 are automatically bad
you might be retarded

kys

HD579

HD668b

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Professional Monitor Headphones

meme

I like the m40x more

Whats the differences? Haven't used the m40x ever

Grado s325 Prestige Series.

Found them for $43 in a pawn shop, they sound fucking glorious.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=O_dzm1KJP6w

Not him, but I own both. The x40s can be worn out in public, unlike the x50s which are bulkier.

Some people find the bass on the x50s to be overbearing. But that's just up to preference.

They're also cheaper, so it's what to choose if you want more balanced but cannot afford the righteous x70s.

>what are the best headphones under $250?
Sure as fuck not what you posted

If you want closed: AKG K553, DT250 (good, but has channel matching issues), MSR7, AT 990z

If you want open: A used HD600/650, K702, HE400i, DT880, AKG K612, AKG K712

Might have missed a few, but those are the big ones. The one you should get depends on if you need isolation, if you're willing to get an amp, what music you like, etc

Philips Fidelio X2

If you have a big head and prefer brighter headphones I also recommend ATH-AD900X

HAHAHAHAHA
LOL
HAHAHAHA

damn you lucky man
i want a Grado too
i just want the *cheaper* 45 ones

Bought the Philips 9500s back in January and I've been extremely pleased with them. They were just $90 CAD.

Go to Sup Forums though if you want more advice though.

I got these like a week ago on newegg for 56 bucks. They're now 50 bucks. I've been liking em so far, but my one complaint is they're too quiet. It's no way they're being under driven because they're only 32ohm, and the stereo I use was able to drive my hd555s which are 50ohm

You either know nothing of headphones or you've been tricked. Either way you can find plenty of high quality cans for $250. Just you're gonna want an amp too because otherwise it's pretty pointless to go above $100.

hifiman 400i's are on sale for that price quite a bit lately and have really fantastic, clean sound. i've seen hd600's on sale for that price as well - they're a bit muddier, but still great and are very easy to listen to.

personally i'd rather wait for a good sale on a mid tier set of headphones or buy second hand than buy a low end set at RRP.