How is it gay to want to wrap your lips around a nice thick girlcock and deepthroat it until she cums in your mouth?

How is it gay to want to wrap your lips around a nice thick girlcock and deepthroat it until she cums in your mouth?

In addition, reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, there is only a 25% chance that your immunity will save her from this.

>she
>She
>SHE
>SSHHEHEHEHHEEE

idgaf what it is. Mouth watering is what it is

sauce?

bump

Dear baby Jesus... I want that !! Source ?

>hur dur just filter trap threads if you dont like them xd

And to answer your question being gay is the least of your worries. Liking penis in any shape of form is gay but what you guys do is slightly worse because of just how much denial you're in.

in denial that i love tgirls with nice cocks? no. willing to admit it in real life? yes

If you DONT find it gay then why do you feel the need to defend how not gay it is? Any person comfortable with their sexuality wouldn't have to twist something until they thought it wasn't gay. It's okay to admit it user, you like penis and are gay.

Wish this was me.

nope

stfu

>willing to admit it in real life?

Why though? Theres nothing wrong with being gay in 2018, there is something wrong with being in denial to a point of mental illness.

No lie I would suck her off.

Trip dubs of truth.

It could be if you want me to.

liking traps and being gay is not synonymous. traps arent really guys or girls lets be honest. i argue that liking traps is more deviant than being gay

it's gay
but it's also hot

more

Fuck off

hot as fuck

k

Lol shits fucking gross as fuck. Fags are fucked in the head and need to be exterminated like the rats they are

Can't reason with em spidey, leave them alone and hope they finally grow the balls(or lack of) to remove themselves from the genepool.

I'm gonna be sick...

dumping

I guess I can accept that, It doesn't make sense for gays or straights to like them. Either way I've been in this thread long enough, I'm out.

traps are not gay

>when it's 2018 and you let people's personal preference that has no impact on you whatsoever bother you

sauce?

more shit like this ples

intimate trap needs to be a thing

dumpage

i forget her name but yes moar

MY fucking goodness I just unloaded a massive cumload from this

Sweet jesus. I want

sauce plz

penis = man = gay

hoooly shit sauce

anyone have a clue if 5chan is gonna keep the captcha around forever..? kind of taxing

-__-

neeed some sauce

Would u rather fuck a ladyboy or be one?

:(

It's not gay

Boring

contributing to upset the prudes

I'd rather just put my cawk in their butt

This chick works in orange county, $200 and you can have that cock in your mouth

Ahhhhh...

The perfect gateway to gay-dom...

Because that's a man.

You are bisexual.

faggot

Bruh faggot dicks only get that pussy out of here no one wants to see if we just want cock

>girl
>cock
pick one you nigger faggot

Source

Does she have a dick?

Sarina Valentina

>chick