Why don't we turn mars into a spacecraft??

Why don't we turn mars into a spacecraft??

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbxoEb9WFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or would Venus be a more suitable base ?

I want to colonize the entire solar system and turn all the planets into space crafts but humans are a protected species

Locutus no.

Hey the billions of years ago called it wants its Galactic Federation of Light's colonization programme back.

I suppose Pluto would be easiest to construct into a fully operational warship, how about getting a few more motherships underway???

This is just a plagiarized version, it leaves out a lot of on line exclusives, like how to build heaven weapons

We still need the moon for something? Either way this is just one option, but its the one that I think gets the highest simulated score in terms of GDP and PCI

Underground greenhouses in Saskatchewan for 2030?

Or should we abandon planetary life for spaceships?

It's missing a lot of the blue prints

It doesn't understand the all the rules either

I'm partners with an angel

Why don't you turn your asshole into something other than a dick holster.

Hahaha
Dubs

Ok wise guy, tell me your game plan for the future?

How do we light up and warm the earth in the depths of space?
>Blacklight energy for light
>Radioactive waste converters for warmth

The moon already is one.

How does it work? How come we aren't using it?

I'm gonna build tiny thruster packs that attach to dicks so that they may one day have a chance at escaping your asshole's gravitational pull.

If you managed to miniaturize thrusters that would make you a lot of money

Child's play. The biggest hurdle of all for us is in that attaining escape velocity from your sphincter seems mathematically impossible as of yet, even at light speed.

It should be a matter of upsizing existing concepts that can scale or mass producing those that cant, have you factored in plasma jets?

Yes but unfortunately no luck. We're currently looking into the possibly of opening a controlled worm hole inside your anus in the hopes that it will lead somewhere not in the confines of your anus. Preliminary tests have been promising. Still we remain skeptical.

Why don't you take earth to mars??

Thats similar to a theory I just came up with to escape the universe, or potentially get trapped in a sub universe

Its easier to drill a hole though the planet with lasers then build a space ship from the debris

Using remote control micro factories

Here's a small video on wormholes and how they might work
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVbxoEb9WFQ