You know what guys I'm sick of this 'fucking leaf' meme that gets shouted at every Canadian poster just trying to state...

You know what guys I'm sick of this 'fucking leaf' meme that gets shouted at every Canadian poster just trying to state an honest opinion on this board.

Sure... my flag is a fucking leaf and I'm proud of it. What, you think that three different colours that have no real significance is a better flag?

How would some of you like it if every time you posted in a thread you got 50 (you)'s but all of them just said "IT'S A FUCKING HORIZONTAL STRIPES?".

Canadian flag is the best fucking flag you pieces of shit horizontal stripe countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

FUCKING

LEAF

LEAF

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

well thats it boys shut er down

>he has stripes on his flag

Its because you are a leaftist.

Whose brilliant idea was it to put A FUCKING LEAF on a flag?

Canada is full of piss water beer drinkers and shitty hockey teams. You try so hard to be America but you'll never amount to the sweat off our hairy American asses.

leaf

>It's an Amerifat pretends to be Japanese episode

Nice Pasta.

I love our flag. I have a massive fucking leaf on my wall and wear hats with leafs on them like a typical redneck.

God Bless Canada.

You act like other countries put shit on their flag that shows the entire world what "they're all about", yet most flags are literally just cuck stripes. And don't give me that shit about Russia's character being depicted in the colours because France and the Netherlands are two other countries which use the exact same fucking flag colours.

Canada's place in the anglo world is somewhat similar to Australia's, but the frontier was different. Your country is literally chocked full of niggers and spics and the Jewish control of your government and media is actually ruining the entire Western world, so go fuck yourself USA.

Nice period stain

LEAFPOST DETECTED

It really makes you think though

Amen

>Kettle calling the pot
Kek

Whose brilliant idea was it to have a flag of another country on a flag.

>shitty hockey teams
>wins gold at the olympics, both teams, twice in a row

Okay whatever. We won at curling too and those are literally the only sports that matter in the winter olympics.

You brought this on yourselves by getting rid of your cuckstamp

our flag is wonderful. it literally looks like canada itself, the red leaves and the snow.

i love this picture and post it often

>literally just has the British flag on his flag
>criticizing other flags

Stay cucked you annoying sounding retards.

A FUCKING BUTTHOLE

By law you need all your posts to have both English and French translations.

Here's the flag of the real Canada.

Seeing as you've become the first Asian country in America, I think this flag suits you better.

How is that 'the real Canada'? Quebec has contributed virtually nothing to Canada apart from its own little bubble and most people here would be glad if they just fucked off.

the great thing about canada is the frenchies and anglos most just leave each other alone

too white for me, we're not antarctica

>annoying sounding retard
Are you 13?

DAMNIT CARLOS!

Only people who use the leaf meme are amerifats and few aussies, don't let it trigger you, they're the world's troll anyway.

Get a load of this fag. Typical leaf

nice Russian flag, very creative

Where's my free weed already, you fucking leaf?

> not realizing this is a positive as majority of population speaks fluent in two languages

Just brexit fast pls.

>he thinks most canadians are bilingual

Go away evil leafer

Sorry Abdulah, you can't trigger me by insulting my country.. Everybody knows that it's a shit hole but at least I am not living in denial.

if you're not than it's your loss, not mine.

This thread is bait. It has been made 2 times in the past 2 days. Silly cunt.

I think its hilarious being referred to as toothpaste.

>inb4 weed and hooker enriching shithole

LEAF LEAF LEAF
IT'S A FUCKING LEAF

thats why user we cant trust you

Now as we can see- and already knew- the american is the majority poster and hence holds majority influence. This influence unchecked personally will let the individual be influenced by this majority without realizing it but he must.

He must question that perhaps a lot of his formed stances here are too american influenced, and that america itself is a very questionable if not enemy source of influence.

One can argue even half of americans posting here are not white. Remember that.
There is a spirit of resistance which we must personally employ here if we are to guard what is important here- as we realize the greatest corruption is the american. The source always american.

America is the main obstacle to overcome for any of us nationalists now obviously.
Certainly it is not just Canada that must overcome the u.s.a but Europe as well.

Edward Snowden leaks revealed it is u.s.a that spies on German government, hence having its jewish hold on europe and being just as relevant to them as us.

Know your enemy.

All of the gary johnson shills, anime " woovement " pussies, anti-natsoc shit posters- have something in common.
All american.
Who is the bot at the start of every trump thread with just 1 post per thread

Always an american post.

The idea that americans somehow post in an upper echelon towards other european nations must end.
This farce only continues because u.s.a is the majority poster, hence majority influence.

FARCES, ANIME PUSSIFICATION, ANTI-NATIONALIST SHILLING

Once people arrive at the same conclusions as I and do not form their opinions here without always saying to themselves that the american is the majority poster- they easily come to see the american as the enemy.

When Trump says he wants to stop muslim immigration people say * its unconstitutional, you cant do that! *
That is a situation of utter cuckdom.

Here if someone says the same thing about banning a type of immigrant, they will be called * un-canadian * but do you know whats better about that is at least we can always redefine what being canadian means and it isnt just jew written words written into stone that forever dictates us and sends us into a global racial melting pot.

I mean my god the constitution is worse than an actual human dictator because at least dictators die.

Their culture is controlled by a New Bible a new jewry, the constitution.

I hope you live under a rock.

Pretty sure the leaf thing is a bunch of autistic new kids here. Anyone who's been on longer than about the time Trump started becoming poplar, and attracting tons of 9gag & redditers, doesn't act that way. Also, this is historically always what happens every summer on Sup Forums, but with a very hyped up and meme filled election year happening too.

India, however, almost always has someone jump in their threads to defend their country and it's open defication while explaining how high caste he is.
Get egotistical about crapping on the sidewalk and you're going to get attacked here.

>Being this stupid
>Not knowing that being "Canadian" originally meant being french Canadian

Quebec is the real Canada, the rest of Canada was British and when the Anglo's started calling themselves "Canadian" the French Canadians started calling themselves Quebecois

I live in Ontario and even I know this shit

White and red 'till we're cold and dead, nigga

Invalid, Canada is a word from the native language and so to imply Canadian is at all french exclusive or origination is false.

Being a native word, it is a neutral term that both anglo, french, scots, and natives themselves can adhere to and it fucking was because our nation is called Canada.

heh

Canada is literally a byproduct of sheer proximity to the USA's greatness. I'd love to see what Canada would look like if it suddenly switched places geographically with, say, China. lel.

Your flag is a target

No. All big white countries that used to be our colonies just happen to be highly successful due to Anglo blood.

Uh the same can be said about U.S.A, all you've ever done is be able to Join wars from a safe proximity with the least threat in the entire world of being counter attacked/invaded.

Yet you're STILL the most cucked out of us all

Best flag? And where is your argument? >:DD

oh totally, it's all geography, i mean I'm sure the enormous US military had nothing to do with it. if it weren't for geography we would surely be overrun.

God bless the US foreign policy, stirring the pot endlessly and keeping all the brown people too preoccupied with shit going down in their armpit-tier countries. even the ones resourceful enough to attack us at home have to literally kill themselves to cause any serious distress.

It's in Hitlers own declaration of war against u.s.a
that it is ridiculous for america be engaged in war with anyone else unless america itself provoked it and was involving itself in foreign affairs like a jew.

I like your delusion in which you bring up * the enormous u.s military * as a reason instead of the geographical practicality.

If the Soviet union was where u.s.a is, and u.s.a was where soviet union was, it would be U.S.A that Germany invaded.

youtu.be/niiiHjIQu8s