Post pics of prostitutes, nervous/scared, displeased, disgusted, pimped out, or trafficked women

Post pics of prostitutes, nervous/scared, displeased, disgusted, pimped out, or trafficked women.

Used is OK too.... Vids welcome

Moar

Check out how dirty this place is... lol

Thanks, keep it coming!

You and others need to contribute, lol
Some Mo-herless links for y'all...

6840B10
1DC8428

11802CC - bitch gets ruined and has to stop at the end
B71541A - used by a stranger

what the fuck are your clothes?
are you an edgelord?

No doubt there's a fedora in the room

Is there anymore to the set?

I can't even see the full room but I bet theres a katana collection and a fur suit.

How much would you pay to fuck her?

And what would you like to do for this price

If I can use my bondage gear, I'd pay $300... I would definitely make her cry though.

How would you make this babygirl cry

NO BRO. DONT RAW DOG A HOW WTF U DOIN?!?!?!

*HOE

cutest one i ever had claimed this is first doing it for funds

Let me know

I set a timer for 4 hours (although I don't go the entire 4) and I make the first 15 minutes very rough.

A consistent hard paddling, enough hair pulling, degrading (yelling, condemning, and spitting) and brisk, unexpected slaps to the face will break and self-respecting woman's spirit...

Any non-self respecting women you have to scare and startle their level of safety. Picking a completely private location and rough choking hasn't failed. Tub drowning is next for me.

I mean, it just depends on a lot of factors... I was being pretty broad in my other post. I try to learn a ton about a woman's background history, insecurities, their demeanor and how they hold themselves before I push any pressure points of theirs.

That's probably the best advice I can give anyone, by the way... Take your time and learn the woman to maximize the experience.

Good lord. Fucking psycho.

She needs a good fuck

-7/10

I've come to understand society's point of view that they think I'm a psycho; but, until the jail cell closes, it will never stop the beast from hunting.

what she laked in bod made up in sucking my cock

and is this a dream girl of yours? Girlfriend? Target? Do tell.

Target

She's a specimen of innocence for sure.

Would you rape her

Why are you asking if you can already assume a a valid answer?

This thread is likely about to die, so I'll answer your question... Her necklace was given to her by a family member or a boyfriend, and I want it.

Finally, someone who gets what he should be posting :)

>thats my fetish.jpg

love humiliating women.
leashed?

Google dix0n/petgirls/ then

Would you put her on a leash?

It would be nice if you would quit asking us what we would do, and get off your seat and come up with your own plan. Bitches don't cage themselves.

This one is great by the way.. LOL

#metoo lol