Dear dad i love jessi slaughter i want to have sex with her how fucked up am i?

dear dad i love jessi slaughter i want to have sex with her how fucked up am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jessi_Slaughter#March_16.2C_2011:_Jessi_Goes_Hardcore_at_12_years_old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not fucked up

Gimme her nudes

that you dad?

Didn't she leave the internet or did she make a comeback?

there all over the place search archived.moe/

i hope so i want more nudes of her

I LOVE YOU JESSI SLAUGHTER

so who else loves jessi like i do?

RIP

rip what? & are you my dad?

I would understand if you wanted to fuck her old self but she is a fucking hambeast nowdays. It was pretty fun seeing her peg her boyfriend, though.

i wanna rub her big belly and eat her ass

are you my dad? & i just want to have sex with any jessi slaughter

i dont care if shes meaty like arbys i love her pussy & her tits

MOOOOOOODS!

oh how i love for jessi slaughter sexy as fuck wanna bang her sooooo bad

link to pegging?

daddy please say you approve of my girlfriend choice

Share moar?

there all over the place search archived.moe/

Did. Search skills are lacking.

search jessi slaughter then check every post till you find a thread with nudes simple

Nigger she's in her 20s now, you fucking arseburger.

>her

didnt she trans tho?

I also would fuck Jessi.

i wanna eat her ass and lick her feet

that you daddy?

*siiiiiiiiiigh*
I'd hit it.

And disabled

transdisabled

Don't call it a come back, she's been here for years.

>dear dad i love jessi slaughter

Would love to suck on her fat titties

I would cum inside of her until she got pregnant!

>didnt she trans tho?

A "trans female" in most cases is basically a girl with short hair. I don't mind that.

Where's that sex tape at

I would hit that chubby, pungent ass so hard that she'd shit on my dick.
And I would enjoy it!

Was cuter before she got fat.

Post nudes from back then?

Nigga please

I think the only ones ever released were after she got fat anyway.

are you fucking retarded? that's why she's even a thing is because she posted noods on Sup Forums and daddy got mad and threatened to shut down Sup Forums.
fucking kek, if i had a dime for each time some butthurt camwhore was gonna shut down Sup Forums.

Hang yourself.

PostTits

People were harassing her because of "brain slushie" and other assorted nonsense. It was only after she got fat and depressed that she started sending nudes to whoever bought her shit.

Does she cam or anything? What name does she go by now if you were looking her her stuff?

Mega oldfag here, I'm thinking Arby's... oh and spork.

That is all.... ~random4lyfe

On tumblr as damien or some shit. I don't remember the skype. She would cam for people who talker to her and bought her shit, but people only ever did for the lols. She was ruined after all the drama at the beginning.

moar liek "cyybbeerrr pooollliicceee" amirite?

Wrong, le historianfag. She was fucking some band member and some wannabe pedos were jelly af.

Sure thing, teenager.

Ok, juvenile.

Has anyone uploaded the streams or vids or pics or whatever somewhere?

ED says noods leaked in 2011. encyclopediadramatica.rs/Jessi_Slaughter#March_16.2C_2011:_Jessi_Goes_Hardcore_at_12_years_old

i knew she had noods before she was a cow, i remember thread after thread 404ing when that shit was making it's rounds.

Cant we just post her sluty pics and fap and/or laugh

If I remember right there was only a few pics, the only one I even remember was her snatch looking like a roastbeef sandwich.

Then post them!

It looked like a vagina. I bet you equate food with everything, fat fatty.

>2018
>can't use google image

Why are you writing your dad a letter on \B\

MODS

yea there was only a handful and some screens, i don't recall the caps actually getting posted. meh, i'd still smash the fuck out of her if i hadn't seen her fucking dad, i don't think i'd be able to stop fucking laughing long enough to fuck her.
nigger read that shit, that was 7 fucking years ago. i lost my Sup Forums folder a long ass time ago. besides, i wouldn't wanna get v&.

You don't remeber right because you weren't around when it happened and you're just parroting what you've heard.

I really hope she's into shitting on men's chests

fuck off moralfag, user covered shit up.
wat is Sup Forums?

Why the white noise static boxes?

@756350496

I'm the (You) master

too cheesy

Like all fatties she is. But it's just from lack of wiping well and her asshole bingo daubs a stinky brown stamp on le olde chest.

Just think, her life could of been so different.

If she only named itself Jesse Laughter.

no she didnt you absolute fucking retard.

clearly you were never here, because when it all went down, she was some fucking kid who claimed to have slept with some ugly fucking weirdo singer, made some stupid fucking videos replying to trolls, brain slushie shit and then after she got memed hard, she would post response videos, a couple of them with the dad and the "you dun goofed".
she was a fucking freak back then, an unstable mess of a kid, and it only got better with time.

now she is just a hambeast memory of a meme.

She did post nudes back then though.

no shit, i just refreshed my memory with the ED article too. holy shit user, i think you need to take a break from Sup Forums if you remembered the exact details of this shit. either that or your obsessed with some camwhore that'll never fuck you. and no, she was hotter when she was underageb& and fresh for milking.

I lived it bro. Some 30 second search on 9gag and you just regurgitated vague speculation.

You can milk those tits too? :-o

I dare say she was perfect before the consequences were never the same again.

I remember the dad vid and ensuing shitstorm fondly. Coincidentally it was the first time I listened to Ghost on TCR, during a raid.

ah, but the tears user!! nothing gets my boner raging like a stupid exposed slut bawwing.

Like mom crying over how unironically huge of a loser you are?

Zoz, burn ward for one, nurse/

>i think you need to take a break from Sup Forums if you remembered the exact details of this shit.

it's not hard to remember considering the whole situation is the reason i'm aware of that daveh cunt, and no one could forget the u dun goofed thing.

it's like the old dude on the bus beating that black guy and some nigger shoutin SUMBUDD GET DA AMBERLAMPS BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA and Sup Forums getting obsessed with the girl with the headphones and calling her Amber Lamps.

or HoL when they would talk about hire a PI to find out who was doing it to them, and triple8 got their own guy hired and was talking on the phone with them telling them it was a secret group called gaiafags

i don't remember everything, but i've always enjoyed the lulz

MOODZ

Abandon thread!

They’re sleeping

Ohh stop being a baby... It's some random girl I found on Tumblr

not with that amount of beef it aint.

omfg da amberlamps...epic beard man... god those where good days. thanks for those nostalgia shivers user.
epic lulz or no, i'm not autistic enough to remember timelines like that. then again i was hooking up with a femanon camwhore at the time.
ugh, fuck you faggot, i want a time machine now!

An easier way to say this, is that that shit was memorable. Unlike the over 9000 hours spent browsing Sup Forums with fuckall happening.

Its the definition of a meme

>epic beard man

ayyyyy

i couldnt remember what the old dudes name was, thanks user.

+1 internets from me.

Tofu-ck yourself soyboy

Look mom, I'm a LeeJun cause I googled me memes.
>that's nice honey did loop kek?
Probably

Stop penis, that shouldn't get your attention.

>trying to insult someone who has clearly been pissing in this ocean of piss for 10+ years

>meme
fucking kek, no, those where raids. jessi's a lulcow, not a fucking meme newfag.
ha, yea, those where good days. back when shoe on head wasn't the name of an eceleb -_- Sup Forums needs moar raidfagging damnit!

gb2reddit newfag, respect your fucking elders.

I was there. She was and is a ducking meme. You double bigger.