Brits "Appalled, Disgusted" At Brexit Postal Ballot 'Fraud'

>"I am appalled by it. It should be neutral," exclaimed one angry Brit after seeing that Brexit voters are being sent postal ballots with a guide that strongly suggests they should vote for Britain to remain in the European Union.

>The "How to vote by post" forms were sent out last week...

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-30/brits-appalled-disgusted-brexit-postal-ballot-fraud

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>British """""democracy"""""

You mean modern democracy?

>strongly suggests they should vote for Britain to remain in the European Union.
Someone so simple minded as to be influenced by a tiny drawing shouldn't voting in the first place

That is a very unsettling picture of a hand writing. The pencil is penetrating the fat index finger, then there is a fleshy web hanging off the thumb, not to mention that the pencil doesn't even look like a pencil. Assuming that the pencil is tucked between the index and middle finger then guided by the thumb that is a chink arse way of writing which leads me to believe that this postal vote design is part of an overarching asian conspiracy.

Yet they do vote, en masse and that's the point.

That's the illiterate paki vote secured then.

>Voting by mail

Oregon-tier shit.

You mean Austrian-tier shit.

So what I'm getting from this is that the british politicians who want to stay in the EU are using migrants as cattle hords to keep themselves in power, with no regard or foresight to the future of their nation??

>The pencil is penetrating the fat index finger
Maybe thats how muslims write.

it's probably one of the frog people up north with the big heads and webbed hands

That's half the reason Labour wants to indefinitely admit an uncontrolled flow of violent and illiterate migrants from the world's worst shitholes. The other half is to spite the English people.

>Literally showing pakis which box to vote for

They will be

All the best but brexit will not happen

The Brexit vote will fail but I bet if you only count the vote of native Brits it would pass.

What's to prevent someone from making millions of copies and just stuffing them in the walk up voting boxes?

This 'voting' is extremely shady. Isn't there some international organizations that monitors the legitimacy of these things? Where the fuck are they?

>Brexit Postal Ballot 'Fraud'

Oh well, I've got 12 postal votes anyway that'll be for Brexit, so it goes a small way to balancing that out

>and just stuffing them in the walk up voting boxes

There are people sat infront of the box atl all times

>t. former polling agent

If you only counted votes of native Brits and ignored Scottish and northern Irish then it would almost definitely pass.

Northern Irish are voting to remain?

Remember that Labour leaflet in Arabic which said "How to vote: Place a cross next to ever box marked "Labour"

Did you ever see any evidence of cheating?

So? Just get people with a pocket full of those things and spend their day visiting all the boxes placing 1 vote at a time.

More so than any other demographic.

Was that real? how did you not riot over that

I've no doubt that in the short term this will be bad for the economy. A big country like England can take that hit, NI on the other hand is pauper tier, it's not surprising the short term economic argument isn't appealing.

I hope this kind of shit tips the people in favour of leaving.

I mean seriously, the stay in campaign is fucking retarded and frankly the best reason to vote for leaving the EU.

Because I didn't receive one and neither did millions of Brits?

Honestly, that party is shady as fuck in the way it operates around diverse communities.

That is a really shitty graph

>cross
ugh.. that's an X

I thought Northern Irish were the most conservative.

There's barely a million of them there, so the percentages don't mean much.

Yeah, thank god for that.
I feel the biggest real problems are students, shitskins and Scots.

oh wow
they really think we're thick enough that we're going to be brainwashed into voting remain just because they put a cartoon hand over the voting box on the instructions...

wait a minute...

we're doomed

There really didn't need to be a pencil in the box to show you where to mark. Its quite obvious. If they absolutely had to include the drawing it should have been above it and not in one of the choices.

That being said, to me this looks like its about 10 percent legitimate concern and 90 percent an attempt to rally England into thinking leave is the better choice.

its hard to imagine brits anymore as anything other than a bunch of mentally handicapped inbreds begging the government to take all sharp or even slightly potentially dangerous objects away from them so they dont hurt themselves

Fucking Scots, i hate them so much
>nooo we don't want leave the UK
>nooooo we don't want to leave the EU either.
Fuckers.

You should just dissolve the UK and have separate countries. Having competing ethnic groups in competition for the same political apparatus always and 100% of the time they will vote against the other group except on rare occasions. And ethnic minorities tend to strongly prefer progressivism. The only exception I know of is the American South. But in the US the only real Americans that founded the country are in the South. So in America the real Americans are in the South and there's a coalition that outnumbers them in opposition.

England would go hard right without Scotland and Wales.

>east midlands
All me lads

Right I'm feeling somewhat disappointed in so far as I was expecting "half serious political conversation". As of yet this thread has either been far less serious than that, or actually more closely adhears to juvenille tribalistic philosophies than my ability to detect sarcasm would lead me to believe.

Why hasn't Britain lit the beacons yet? The Commonwealth awaits the signal from our fatherland to wipe this degenerate Jew shit from the map.

Make Britain white again. Make Britain great again.

What would you consider an adult philosophy?

>European getting scared his only lifeline is about to leave

>the topic of the thread I just opened isn't being discussed in right way

Trying adding something yourself, guiding the conversation, raising a point etc

Faggot.

Who the shit holds a pen like that?

Brits will pussy out and vote against Brexit. They're now a nation of weak cucks, that's all.

Unfortunately plenty of people like that vote in every democratic country.

Seems like Northern Ireland and Scotland are in dire need of cultural enrichment.

Bullshit, everyone I've asked personally is voting out.

What right do you have to criticise anyway?
Where's your referendum?

Glass houses mate.

There is no guarantees that brexit will curb any but EU immigration. Less Europeans probably means more opportunities for others (waiting in Callais for example).

> Not having a swiss democracy level

Pleb, are you even trying?

Midlands best region

All hail Mercia

>tfw I am hopeful for all the East Mids to vote leave.

>Implying that will sway anyone's opinion

Coming from a man whose election was rigged by the EU, top kek.

>read the phrasing of the questions and answers
well, there doesn't seem to be-
>that "mark here" drawing
fucking lmaoing my ass off

Voting by mail fucked over the austrians, you see now why your nanny state does this

Silly goy, that could only happen in the countries considered undemocratic.

It means we can devise our own border control and immigration policies.

People will be judged on what they can bring to the country, not on who they are or how pathetic their lot is.

We can't all break out the nazi gold though.

I'm going down to vote in person.

I live in a white minority area, thinking of buying a triggering t-shirt for the occasion.

Every ballot paper has an individual ID printed on it, and linked to a voter. You can't just stuff paper into a fucking box

I know Americans don't understand how actual democratic voting works, but engage your fucking brain

>Bullshit, everyone I've asked personally is voting out.
let's see after the upcoming FUD-campaigns in the next three weeks.

>tfw East Mids

Implying this won't happen to you
Any Brit posting here should be signed up to be a vote observer

I'm sure they have a system in place so that you can only vote once. You are given a specific location when you register for one.

The most likely problem will be rigging the counts.

Is he ok?

Looks to me like the pen is in the way and my eye is drawn to the Leave box. Imagine drawing an X over the pen graphic. It'd feel weird.

q r s
t u v
w CROSS
y and z

They've been doing that for long enough already, the more they do the more the people lash back.

People are slowly wiseing up, stop being bitter and instead hope there is a domino effect across the continent.

That's not an actual ballot paper, just an instruction.

The party in power, the DUP is anti EU. The only people who want to stay in is filthy taigs and fenians.

Oh shit, my mistake.

>"Forth, forth, be aware of the North. With webbed hands and flat feet, stealing little ones as they sleep."

A nursery rhyme every Southerner was taught at some point.

>Farkhunda Malikzada, a 27-year-old Muslim woman falsely accused of burning a Quran, was killed by a mob in central Kabul as hundreds watched and filmed. This video contains scenes of graphic violence.
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
#NotAllMuslims

Kek, even Brits hate the Brits.

>wales less than London

Good lads, Taffy. Good lads.

This sort of shit is bad
It's exactly the sort of psychological trick that you see a surprising number of people fall for in experiments and studies

You gave them the leather with your bombers, we gave them the sugar with our banks :^)

Any attempt to light the beacons are quelled by our many infiltrators and the Scottish.

im voting remain and we're winning

they are really getting desperate
you cannot make this shit up

Crispy

Just a bit of bantz, lad. I've personally got nothing against the North, aside from their predilection to vote Labour.

Yeah I agree its completely despicable.
Already seen people discussing it on normiebook though, hopefully the majority will fill it in correctly.

You imply a change that would require a change of government in UK (the currently one is quite critical towards inhumane attitude of eastern EU countries regarding asylum seekers). What is on the plate now is just a referendum, outcome of which may or may not be considered (see "grexit" referendum).

You've already lost.

Blame thatcher

Just the Religion of Peace, nothing to see here

For the most part it will show that we are capable of change, anything could happen after that.

If we vote out and don't get out we are going to have a very interesting year for certain.

>tfw west mids

didn't the do literally the same thing in some previous voter poll?

For some reason a lot of Brexiters have it in their minds that the EU is to blame for a great deal of problems that are in fact down to our democratically elected government.

The UK's record within the EU has been to beat down housing reforms and worker's right and to encourage Turkey's membership. These are the people they want to have more power.

Classic British empire.

my sympathies

Your French cantons are fucking up though.

You know sometimes I see photographs of your queen and she looks genuinely happy while being on some shitty route or whatever where people walk around her like she means nothing.

And I can't but think about how she lived through all this shit including WW2 and now sees how all this shit starts again. And she is happy because all these bastards will burn.

Well, we vote by mail here in WA, and it works like:

>Mark your ballot and put it in a sealed "secrecy envelope" that contains just the ballot with no personally identifying information
>Put the sealed secrecy envelope in a bigger envelope with your information on it, sign the envelope, and drop it off at the polling station

When they count votes, they verify the information on the outside envelope, mark you down, then take out your secrecy envelope and open it later with the other ones. Biggest opportunity for fraud is when people move away but still get ballots mailed to them. My ex-wife was still getting ballots sent to her at my address for years after she moved out of state. If I'd wanted to, it wouldn't have been difficult to sign her name, and they probably wouldn't have caught on.

>These are the people they want to have more power.
it's called democracy, also I'm pretty sure after we leave the Tories will have to become actual conservatives again

People say they care about democracy and yet nobody bothers to vote for their European MEP. They don't like what the EU is doing, but they'd prefer a government that will exacerbate issues.

The Tories will sell everything off to European companies, outsource everything that can be outsourced, and then bring in Pakis to do three people's jobs for pennies. In their ideal world all whites will just live off rent money from overworked ethnics.

I've voted by mail.