Any other stonedfags / trippingfags on Sup Forums right now?

Any other stonedfags / trippingfags on Sup Forums right now?

> Be me

> BE oldfag (Im 40)

> Be Sup Forums oldfag (I was here when you could hide CP in zips in jpegs back in 2004 lol Moot was/is a pedophile)

> Travel for work

> Find old tab of acid you forgot you had

> Eat it

> Probably doesn't work anyway its so old.

> Trip in your hotel room

> Post old memes that make you laugh on Sup Forums

I was posting pics of women Ive dated / fucked but no one cared.First thread dead. Im gonna finish the file dump anyway because OC cures cancer. AMA / join in and post shit.

so this is thread 2 cause first got deleted.

posting her again cause shes my favorite. fuck that pussy was so damn good and she let me cum in her anytime I wanted. you want your man to catch feels femanon let him bust a nut in you

homely but a good lay and fun to hang out with

another who liked it in her ass

liked pissing and being pissed on.

any texas girls?

moar

Only fucked one texas girl and she was indian like in from india.

That pussy was like soft butter. She went to an arranged marriage. Lol

were traps big in 2004?

super fun to hang out with

Kind of. It was either traps pretending to be femanons which was always funny or straight up hardcore futanari shitting dicknipples milked by satan hentai

100% condensed evil bitch concentrate. wish this cunt would catch on fire then shed be good for something. pussy was rank too

MOAR

athlete. pussy was amazing

moar

last one of her. think she went to air force or something

last one unless Sup Forums wants moar. captcha is going 4 screens now. fuck that shit.

this one guy used to watch me fuck her... she was his wife. hed fap while I fucked her ass

more

any preggos?

single mom. found out she had her tubes tied and she immediately became unattractive. this is how I discovered I have a pregnancy fetish

I wish. I would probably pay money to fuck a 7 or 8 month preggo.

this girl was a ONS. She didnt know I took this. She said when we left "I want you to know nothing is going to happen" juzzed on her chest 90 minutes later. slut.

this one gave shitty head and i dont care about posting her pics cause shes a cunt who tried to steal my adderall from me. I legit need that stuff and dont abuse it. Fuck her.

you finally settle down with 2.5 kids?

never I will be single forever. I had a girl knocked up but she miscarried or at least thats what she told me. i think she maybe aborted. Im too old now so I will just live lifestyle. Its better this way. Im in better shape than most 20 year olds, I fuck a new girl every month, all my money and time belong to me.

these bitches aint worth it.

Holy fuck cool it FBI. What is this pedo shit. No one talks like this.

1000mg dph fag here

still cant believe how bad her head was. it was like waving your dick around in a toilet bowl.

>pedo shit
kek, better get those eyes checked user

Unknown amount of LSD. Once I realized I was tripping I ate a tab of ex and took 500mg 5HTP. I work in 5 hours. YOLO

this one gave really good head. some girls love sucking cock. this one would finger herself and orgasm while sucking me. a true cock whore.

i think she had a BF but IDGAF. If youre reading... OP fucked your girl. you ought to dump her.

>cannot into post reply
lol

moar chick with the guns i found

i dont remember who this is

moar gun girl

lets see em