The sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity...

The sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
You get to bring one trap with you to help repopulate the earth, who do you pick?

oof

>trap
>repopulate
You're a special kind of nigger, aren't you?

your mom

>bunker
>sun colliding into earth
>repopulate with a trap
is this intentional, are you retarded?

suck start a shotgun you fucking faggot

>sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity

your faggot trap can't save you

???

Here's your (you)

stupidest fucking post ive ever seen

why not just say the us is getting nuked why the sun god youre fucking stupid

I'm gonna go with the best kind of trap.

A bear trap.

Well you get in, sun crashes, walls crumble because of heat, you get incinerated alive. If walls of the shelter somehow survived, congrats you are trapped in the hottest oven ever created, basically boiled alive.

Sage

>sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity.
stopped reading right there

>is this intentional
>being this retarded
How did you even get here

10/10
Lost

Concept was good, but the trap change wasnt subtle enough. take it to the shop and rework it, and you might have yourself a respectable copypasta.

bear?

Why is it a trap lol?

Muscle through. It's worth the laugh

Hmm, which one do I personally want to see boiled alive. Now thats a tough question.

YOU REALIZE THE SUN DOES NOT OBIT US DIPSHIT

YOU DO REALIZE THE EARTH WOULD BE BE VAPORIZED AND NONE WOULD LIVE RIGHT?

I fucking loved these threads
Bringing my bad dragon collection as per usual

Both of you will be dead long before it gets to that point

>The sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity

I assumed he meant that earth fell out of orbit and its heading to the sun. Basically atmosphere would perish and everyone died.

>The sun fell out of orbit
Well see, there's your problem. Yeah, see, the sun shouldn't do that.

Yeah but we're talking traps here bro

Well the sun has it's orbit but not around the earth

You morons are missing the point. I'd bring adam driver.

Leaving the basement to dwell in a bunker.
Least the internet wont suck this time

True Sup Forumstards know what to focus on

So many great elements to this post. Nobody has pointed out 'terminal velocity' yet. Fucking sun falling at light speed.

No

THAT was the first ting to trigger you?

Not the whole sun falling towards the earth? The sun that's a million times bigger than the earth?

> sun plummets out of gravity
> moon wakes up and flies away
> banishedbecauseidontcare.jpeg
> figure out we can replace the sun with blowup dolls and gasolene
> moon with pastries that france wouldnt bless
> somewhere in the baby ruth galaxy an earth is missing its real sun

exactly what i was going to say

el retardo over here

They all rolled over and the little earth one said Weeeeee...

There is not a sentence that isn't full of stupidity and complete ignorance of the cause and effects of what you're saying.

I know people bait and troll with stupid things but this..., every bit of it is stupid, I hope you reevaluate your life choices and how you got to this point of your life where you managed to create one of the stupidest scenarios of a apocalypse that in reality would destroy our galaxy.

I'm fucking dying

Nah I don't think it's International. I'm pretty sure he just means the USA.

It doesn't obit anything

It does. Galactic center.

>The sun fell out of orbit
>terminal velocity
>nuclear shelter
>50 years
>earth habitable again
>repopulate earth with one trap
All of my "what" has just gone out the window.

>in reality would destroy our galaxy
Ummm - no. The Sun is just one of 200+ bn stars in the Galaxy. It wouldn't notice.

It's obituary is a galactic center?

This scenario is too unlikely for me to even begin to try and consider. The Earth is orbiting the Sun, not vice versa. Secondly, you seem to not understand just how FAR the Earth is from the Sun. Millions of generations of people will have come and gone by the time the Earth begins to even make any noticeable headway towards the Sun if the Earth fell out of the Suns orbit and was heading towards it. Try coming up with a more plausible scenario.

It's fucking pasta for fucks sake

>fell out of orbit
>falling towards earth

When you jump off of a building does the ground fall to you?

If dubs I leave the bunker to accept my fate

naw i don't believe you

>trap
>repopulate

How dense are you

In a way actually it does. Your mass does actually influence the earth but not to any actually noticeable degree.

If the earth were approaching the sun then it would probably effect it as well but we’d all be dead before we passed mercury

>mouse trap

Somebody's been watching The 100 on Netflix

Both sun and the earth orbit the common center of mass.

m8 u seem pretty dense, this ur first time on internet?

redditors being this triggered luluulu

Terminal velocity is only achievable with air resistance dumbass.

at first I was mad, then I realised this is actually some pretty genius bait m8

This.

>trap
>repopulate
Errmmm you know op, the birds and the bees?

The only rational answer ITT

That's the thing
You believe in made up stories about shit you have no direct experience of, like the sun and orbits
but we all know males arent females, much harder than anything we believe we know about the planet and the sun

and you managed to double down on the stupidity by thinking our sun matters at all to the galaxy...

....Nigger you are fuckin stupid.

You dont
You just believe what you're told
Globecucks amirite

Everyone ITT is trolled I cant even believe you idiots fell for that bait, I'm fuckin disgusted.

I belieb it black science nigger

>baby ruth galaxy
Say?

if i cannot bring a girl and if Sup Forums is always saying that Taylor Swift is a trap, then she is the only valid reply

>The sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity.
That's not how physics work, btw wtf is terminal velocity even supposed to mean in this context? I mean if the sun actually fell from it's orbit and was heading for earth then it would only be a matter of time before dying of extreme heat or literally have the planet being engulfed by the sun which results in your own death anyways
>Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
Unlikely to happen with what i wrote above, if earth was really heading towards earth at "terminal velocity" you wouldn't even have a chance of living 50 more years and you wouldn't even have the time to go thru a fraction of your provisions
>You get to bring one trap with you to help repopulate the earth, who do you pick?
one trap to help repopulate the earth? From the very beginning i had the first impression that you are fucking retarded but now your pushing the boundaries beyond autism levels of retardation

Get it together nigger

This
Holy shit all of this

This seems like a ploy by the US government to lock OP and a mentally ill snowflake (trap) in an underground prison. "The sun is falling now op! We better lock you guys in... good luck!"

Faggot. I don't even believe in the sun.

>The sun fell out of orbit and is falling towards Earth at terminal velocity
is it earth's terminal velocity ? because then it'll take more than 50 years for the sun to even get there. Anyway considering the mass difference, it would be more logical for earth to fall in the sun.
>Earth is habitable again
>Earth colided with the sun but it's been 50 years now guys everything back to normal you can get out !
Do you realise how utterly retarded that is ? there would be nothing left of earth, and there wouldnt be anywhere deep enough on earth to hide from death

Easy I take this Bitch with me

You're putting the horse before the cart. Step 1 is procreation with two males. We have 50 years to solve that one.

>sun collides with earth
>lol how a trap would work?

fucking stupid ass nigga

>at the age of 6 i was born wihtout a face

There is no terminal velocity in space and if the sun was in our atmosphere it has already vaporized the earth

What is 50 years going to do? There's still no sun

no thanks

A reverse trap

millions of generations? Yeah no, more like 20 years dumbfuck, how far do you think sun is stupid negro?