/mlb/ General - Rickey Romero Edition

>Rickey Romero has been officially released by the San Francisco Giants AAA affiliate Sacramento River Cats
>6.75 ERA in 14.2 innings

WHO WANTS THE BIGGEST LEFT HANDED COMEBACK STORY OF THE YEAR?

www.mlb.com

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BTh9ZUlh0uV/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As bad as your team is you will never be 1899 Cleveland Spiders bad.

the best announcer

agreed & upvoted

>trying to rebuild the memeiners on the show
no matter what I do my team is mired in mediocrity, destined for 8x wins, or to be beat by cleveland early in the playoffs
its 2024 in my universe and they still don't have a pennant, and felix just retired

actually unironically not bad. dry and states the obvious, but that's half of all baseball color commentators

REST IN PISS
DR. NOAH SYNDERSGLASS

SUMMER 2015 - SPRING 2017

You my only post in this thread if your team has a pitcher with at least 1000 innings pitched and 32+ starts in a season

Fire sale and start over m80

The most competitive divison

My team has a pitcher with 162 starts in a season.

>Mets fans won't post here for weeks
And the quality of life in these threads skyrockets

i pitched 190 starts last season for my team and i've racked up over 9,000 innings total

A BIG GREEN UP ARROW

No one cared who was until I put on the trip

that's why i post user 90% of the time

i don't want you fuckers knowing

i literally just did, the average age of my starting 9 is just over 27 and they're all 81 OVR or above, my rotation is even younger and better and yet we went 84-78 last year and all my players regress when they come to seattle despite A grade coaches across my staff

considering its a mortgage company you think it might occur to them having A BIG RED DOWN ARROW is symbolic enough to appear like a house falling over, alluding to the popping of the housing bubble and eventual rise in interest rates(and mortgage rates as a result)

uninstall and do this is OOTP

>mest

instagram.com/p/BTh9ZUlh0uV/

>being this mad

Is this kid the next eatdatpussy fo fo five?

Even though they lost today, the Rockies are still doing very well. Looking forward to what should be a good series in SD.
Also, the NL West is the toughest division in baseball

this kid is what's wrong with america

I know. It's fucking great.

it's the AL EAST West basically.

Two basement teams that win one here and there and three top dog October teams

The central and east is a joke

is ed walsh the most handsome pitcher of all time?

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

OOTP is in depth and is better than the show but
A) you can't play the actual baseball part and
B) it moves at a fucking snails pace, it takes like 15 min to go through one calendar day

I only hate you because you don't help your team when it counts.

>getting eliminated by Kershit at home

>not knowing Benito Santiago

Forgive him he's either a lifelong Cubs fan or 12 years old.

In all fairness the lefthander who owns Harvey most is Kershaw. So he wasn't doing shit regardless. He's like 2-20 with 15K's. He's homered off Kenley though.

Caption this

>obsessed autists will continue posting about them at every opportunity

so really nothing has changed

You're just exchanging one group of autists with another.

>*gets meme'd on*
>"maybe if I say they're obsessed they'll stop bullying me"
Lmao. Fuck outta here cuckboi. If you can't handle the banter log off

>he dropped it

someone sign this girl

we're all obsessed autists, moron

it's a lat injury and we won the series

embarrassing loss but "it's a long season" desu

Keep flying that arrow and maybe the Sox will make the playoffs!

That's a balk

>>*gets meme'd on*

I feel like ____ THE ARROW is a great meme. reminds me of those epic skittles commercials

Lmao fuck the Mets. I'm fucking happy to see this. The Cubs rotation is the only rotation that can be considered better, statistically, than the Mets so it's great to see that now they haven't even got a chance to compete with them. This is especially sweeter after the umpball that kept the Cubs out of the World Series in 2015

Let him play Pete. He has moxie, spunk - that's something you can't teach

don't respond

Sorry mo all I heard was "I'm fucking better, great now. Haven't got a chance to compete, sweet!"

For the love of god Jorge Alfaro learn how to defense

Lmao that doesn't even make sense. Kill yourself and never come back.

I'm thinking of creating a new character /mlb/, what fanbases are in desperate need of better representation and publicity?

Yeah sadly Rupp is the best arm we have right now but aside from today the fucking dude can't hit.. or catch.. or anything

Alfaro won't be ready for at least a few months

You don't make any fucking sense you walking abortion.

How many of her fellow broadcasters are hitting below the Mendoza line?

there's that tripcunt humor we all know and love

Lmao your anger is only surpassed by your pathetic mess of a life. Never reply to me again. I've been around for much longer, seen more baseball, and known more about baseball than you. I'm older than you too. In fact, I'm probably your father in all likelihood, given how much of a whore your mother is. Just be ready for when the Cubs twopeat the World Series this year. It'll make the pain much easier for you. I'll be ready. In the mean time, don't talk to your father that way.

red sox

Whos

Still doubt Lester is DG falseflagging the Cubs? Take this post, or any other mL post, and replace "Cubs" with "Dodgers" and say to yourself "Does that sound like something DG would say?"

dads, rockies, marlins maybe

Like, seriously we couldn't even hit their bullpen after the guy gets freak FINGERNAIL injury. You'd think out of the 7 guys they trotted out there we could hit one of them. Archer turns in anotehr stellar performance and we just fucking let him down. This is the 7-17 Jays we're talking. No loss has hurt like this one.

I've talked to DG on discord he's not m'lady

Anime was a mistake

How did you go from a Giants fan to a Rays fan?

>the Rays aren't a threat for the div-

tardilels for sure

I've never been a Giants fan buddy guy, where'd ya get that idea?

Tampa Bay Rays since 2012 and that heartbreaking ALDS loss to the BombSox. Did you know that Price's best playoff start was with us?

Did you know that David Price was saving all his postseason wins for the Red Sox?

>since 2012
>a rays fan who missed DAT NIGHT

What a shame

Hard to win a postseason game when your team isn't in it

*and the crowd goes mild*

lel that's pretty funny.

Red Sox fans travel so well, I'm always impressed.

I'm movie to Phillie in a few weeks. Should I drop the Yankees and become a Phillies fan to fit in?

You should obnoxiously support the Yankees and go to Phillies games even if the Yankees aren't playing and shout "go Yankees."

There are a decent amount of Yankees fans here sadly, you wouldn't be out of place. But we're always welcoming people to the club if you wanna be part of the 2020 Eries run.

How long until the Nationals leave washington? If they couldn't survive the first two times, this time wont either

>The Expos leave Montreal and go to Washington then leave Washington and go back to Montreal
This would be the best outcome.

I had never seen you before, and my autism flared up, and searched your trip on the archive and it turned up as a fella named "Bumgarner's Sinker"

>Updated standings after this weekend
>Cubs/Red Sox still in progress (2-2; Bot 8)

That's actually quite impressive. My trip is just 3 numbers but I figured no one would would have used it but here we are.

Strop hasn't changed a bit I see

Leaving cities is more of a football thing, 2bh

But Washington lost two different teams already.

God bless MMR's little heart

It grosses me out how much you faggots worship him and TY

>shitcongo

which ones?

Both were called the Senators, one became the Minnesota Twins and the other became the Texas Rangers. You should know this.

>red sox win

mo'Lester nowhere to be found...

God bless the Red Sox organization. I'm talking about the organization. Class. Fenway park still going baby, built in 19-fucking-12 the year the titanic sunk. What does our organization do? Knocked down the cathedral way to go, waaay to gooo! Good thinking!

Now when I go to this new plastic replica of a stadium, empty seats behind home plate and all the fucking corporate jerk offs, on the phone, not even watching the fucking game waving to the camera. Good, good decision front office you fucking morons!

We use to go to the ball park and say, "that's where Mickey Mantle homered", "That's where Roger Maris tripled", "That's where Fritz Peterson got a blowjob". But you can't do that anymore! Now you go to this fucking place "ahh that's where Teixeira pulled his left nostril!".

Good for the Red Sox, good for them! I'd like to see the Red Sox and the Cubs! There I said it, I don't give a fuck! Call me whatever the fuck you want, call me an uncle Tim I don't give a fuck because I say what most Yankee fans are thinking

>Cubes

nails on a chalkboard, the entire ESPN baseball booth. fuck them all with rhino dicks

This is somehow the lowest I've ever felt as a Mets/Jets/Islanders/Knicks fan

>his team has double digit losses

Eternal 4th Placers, you're next you fucking memelords.

you're a JETS fan and this is lower than that? wow, you really must be suicidal