Any doctors on rn? I have uhh... problem

Any doctors on rn? I have uhh... problem

Is it funny? Just spill it

I have a rash on both sides under the foreskin and on me knob, concerned it might be balanitis or something similar.

go to a real doctor you fag

Its literally just appeared yesterday

Rush doesn't say much. Keep it clean and mildly hydrated for few days and see if it gets better. If not go see a doctor, it's probably something banal.
Also avoid any mechanical strain. Like wanking ...

>foreskin
i am no doctor but i can see your problem right here user

is it just a rash? or does it hurt too?

Also could be the result of your immunity getting lower, you just might be catching flu and be more prone to these symptoms of physical unbalance. Just keep it clean and calm. But doctor seeing it never huts
Why don't you want to go to doctor?

Try OTC steroid cream or fungicides before freaking out.

You're probably just a dirty nig, so be sure to wash AND dry your junk thoroughly after you bathe.

don't clean it with anything alse than water tho

second this

religionfag detected

third this

>first world country fag

FTFY

OR IT MIGHT BE SUPER AIDS
you never know

or that thing when your dick just suddenly falls away

Yeah ive decided to keep hands off, i do clean it daily, i also think i may have caused it by contact with clothing

more like not a filthy savage

Don't do anything this idiot says. Only use steroids if it's not an infection based rash like dermatitis. Really you need to describe it but most likely it will go away with regular cleaning and maybe try some 1% clotrimazole cream. steroid cream on a fungal infection will make it worse rather than help

>religionfag detected

more like butt hurt cut fag desperately trying to make it look like he is totally fine with his parents choosing to perform genital mutilation on him when he was a baby.

It doesn’t hurt when retracting the skin but you do notice the feeling, there is a little pain when touching

I think we're in point where we ask for photos

because first world countries don't have access to water and soap for hygiene

This’ll get the thread going

Is this the same faggot that was here yesterday with a rash on his dick? Go to a fucking doctor already, bruh.

No

Thats one ugly dick user

Slobodan Praljak nije ratni zločinac!

antifungal for a week then switch to coconut oil

Moj je tata zlocinac iz rata vi se potrudite, pa ga osudite nema niko muda da vodi ga do suda.

no, it's just Israel and Usrael that mutilate dicks.

Loosen your grip, and use some lube when cuffing your carrot faggot

I only use the foreskin when jacking i dont do that shit dry