Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

by being a cuck

at least we arent europe though

not yet

shut the fuck up with this

It's still the best country in the world. At least our SJWs trigger faggots like you.

>America
>Cuck

Does not compute

you post this exact same thread every day, dont you get bored ?

Best country in the world.. Yeah of course. Everyone is poor as fuck except a select few, no services, no health care, most people are uneducated (and therefore too idiotic to even understand that they are), your wages are shit, your jobs are shit, your bosses are shit, your government is shit and your people is shit. Best country in the world. Yes. Of course.

Everyone in the US who isn't a straight, white, conservative Christian needs deported. Born here? Too bad. Black? Back to Africa, motherfucker. Mexican? Chucked over the wall. Liberal? Shot dead. The best thing that could happen to this country would be to make voting Democrat a felony. Make running liberal policies if voted in punishable. Instate Christian law. Make America White, Conservative, and Christian again!

Oh Sup Forums, why do you let this cancer continue?

Oh and I should add, zero privacy and this is your last year on Sup Forums thanks to your great internet policies lol

Donald.
That is all.

They have the president they deserve.

so make it a dictatorship? thought you guys were all about that democracy

We can have democracy once the population is cleansed. Until then, it won't work.

animal farm anyone?

Sup Forums is an American made product

Go away, Boris

You're being hijacked by diaper thread whoaaaaa

Does this turn you on, America kun?

Some may say I'm fighting cancer with cancer

But I don't have the answers

I'm not sure I understand this completely. Is there actually a bit about changing them? I don't think I can get behind that.

Reinforcements have arrived, victory looms ahead!!

some people do that some dont, personally i love how dependant on me my GF is for changes. she isnt allowed to change herself. as with every kink if that part isnt for you then dont do it

One word...

Obama

is the person in OP's pic not a white guy himself... lmao

Faggot europeans coming here :/

Shit sucks.

That explains why it's so shit.

sorry im late

Oh Sup Forums why do I see this thread 20 times in a week?

russians are paid by jews

Sage, every hour every day you post this. Stop trying to drive a narrative. This is lamer than Milhouse.

From this point forward, oh america threads have been consecrated as diapergirl threads. God bless us all

Lolol