Give me a song that's like "Creep" by Radiohead, but it isn't "Creep" by Radiohead

Give me a song that's like "Creep" by Radiohead, but it isn't "Creep" by Radiohead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCPMLgTSw90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muse's entire discography

is that a stand

Everything on Buzz Ballads vol 1 you pathetic swine

Literally you

youtube.com/watch?v=TCPMLgTSw90

Its Purple Haze. A stand so OP the writer wrote it out of the plot.

oooh what did it do

From memory it creates a flesh eating airborne virus or something. Its just extremely hard to counter so the writer had no idea how to use it in a fight, and had its user just leave the plot.

Also, OP, Creep sucks.

jesus christ how horrifying
odd to me how that gets 86d but ZA WARUDO and all derivatives manage to stay in and make for cool fights

I think it was written off mainly because it was from a minor character in the comic book. The main character's stand's ability by the end of the story was to return everything to the point of zero, so the main villain kept suffering horrible deaths inside his mind because hsi deaths kept returning to the initial point. He's literally the most OP character.

When's the fucking part 5 anime tho

Vento Aureo was just bonkers with the Stand levels. Part 6 is still better, though.

which run is that ive only made it to diamond is unbreakable

Vento Aureo (part 5). It's not a great run, to be honest (IMO only better than Stardust Crusaders).

yeah I was looking around for somewhere to buy it but came up short
im settling on just downloading some scans
is there a dedicated site for copping these in english or am i limited to trawling thru blogs

There are scans basically everywhere on the internet

yeah im downloading one now
i want to own a physical copy is what i was saying

The ability being really strong wasn't his only reason for getting kicked out of the story, though. Araki originally planned for Fugo to be a double agent working directly for Diavolo, and he was going to betray Bucciarati's group, only to subsequently get killed off. However, Araki (at the time of writing Vento Aureo) had an appalling case of depression, and felt that writing a betrayal in such a tight-knit group of friends would be too hard on him to write, and decided instead to just write the character out.

Also, yeah, I know.

Silverchair - Freak

I actually like that staind song

Part 4 masterrace