Hey Sup Forums I'm a crypto currency trader...

Hey Sup Forums I'm a crypto currency trader. I know a lot of people right now are getting interested in crypto so if any of you have questions about trading, I'm happy to help.

I have a question: why can't you stay in /biz/ where you belong?

tell me 1-2-3 steps in how you can quickest make money off me

I'm on biz all the time. I just thought you guys might be interested.

If we were interested, we'd go over there. Stay on your containment board.

This is random, I can talk about anything. If you're not interested leave the thread alone.

Or I can just shitpost in this thread, because you fags already fucked up one board.

sure,

got about $100 a month to put away into coins or stock or anything high risk for fun

where to buy and sell coins? any place decent?

This. EOS is the future operating system of life. YW

Buy kneepads, suck cock.

Really you can trade any place that's decently popular, I'd just be really careful that the fees aren't too big. Coinbase is good but Binance is better. If you want to buy anything I'd buy funfair (FUN) and hold onto it until it goes to one Dollar (It's like 25 cents rn)

Just be careful because you're going to have to worry about this when you do your taxes.

Oh, so the T-word isn't just FUD now? I remember telling you fucks that you would need to do this.

>I'd just be really careful that the fees aren't too bi
whats the min you invest to avoid fees to eat it then?

It was never FUD for me at least.

At least $300 million.

It was for the majority of your cult. Even bringing up the T-word in an unrelated subject brought them running in.

Fees will always take the same percentage.

It really sucks trading with fees because you have to make a certain amount of money every trade, if you break even you lose money.

Ignore the trips, and ignore Coinbase. It sucks. They have a long history of "losing" customers large deposits, locking accounts, or delaying (by months sometimes) transfers. These issues usually only get resolved when the CFPB (Consumer Finance Protection Bureau) gets involved.

Any one of these issues can cause you to lose thousands if it happens during a spike.

If you use coinbase, it's only a matter of time before you get fucked over.

TL;DR: Don't use coinbase.

>TL;DR: Don't use coinbase.
recommend one or two alternatives then

I don't.

tl;dr the entire crypto infrastructure is full of shit like that. Crypto is a baby playing pretend at being a real market.

Ok poorfag.

I heard on crypto how to YouTube channel you need to take a photo with your face and passport on it. How can this be secure?

Ayy, the eternal cry of the cryptoshill. Anyone who goes against the cult doctrine just has sour grapes, right?

I heard on a YouTube channel.

Its going to depend on what you invest in. There are a ton of exchanges out there, and if you want to invest in something like Electroneum, then you only have one choice at the moment.

For general coins check out Poloniex, trade.kraken.com, Bittrex, Binance, or Bitfinex.

Most don't support Fiat, so you'll need to buy an initial supported crypto on an exchange that supports fiat. I usually use LTC, since BTC fee's are exorbitant.

Can you honestly tell me how much money you've made from crypto. I know it's not a great business but it's a business I can make a shit ton of money out of so I don't really care.

I can definitely tell you: zero. I don't believe in it as an investment. The idea that this makes me a poorfag is hilarious though.

Look guys I wanted to give something back to Sup Forums. Not argue.

If you have a question I'm happy to answer.

>shilling crypto on Sup Forums is giving back
On par with log threads.

What the fuck do you mean shilling. Like 2 Anons might get interested in this that makes me 0 dollars.

It's the standard modus operandi of cryptoshills to do shit like this, then "suggest" certain coins.
Well what do we have here?

how much can you make in one week of trading?

Lmao no matter what fun is going up, and he asked me what he should invest in, i don't give a fuck about this thread anymore.

so only one exchange per coin?

it seems very risky to put any money into anything since many of the steps are unsafe. or am I wrong to think these exchanges may just cash out and fuck all the users one day?

Depends on how much you put in I make about 600 dollars a day

>Lmao no matter what fun is going up
Unless it, you know, goes down. There's no such thing as something guaranteed to go up shill.

Alot of them will, and a lot of them will get hacked. Do some research on /biz/ to find a secure broker that trades everything youre interested in

Some coins are only supported on one exchange. These are usually shitcoins, OR are up and coming coins that just haven't been listed yet. It's honestly not something to get too worried about. Coinbase is arguably the largest exchange, yet it only supports 4 coins. There are thousands of coins out there.

You're not wrong to think that an exchange could just up and close one day, but it's not likely. Even though they're not regulated by the FDIC, they'd still face action from various government agencies like the CFPB.

What's best for you depends on what you want to do. I don't bother daytrading. It's too unpredictable and you can easily lose your money. Either pick a relatively popular coin (LTC, Ether, Ripple, Iota, etc) and hold onto it for long term gains, or research a new coin and buy into it for long term gains. Read the whitepaper on their site, look at their roadmap, look at partner potential, and decide if that coin is right for you.

Above all, only invest what you can afford to lose.

Something else I should have mentioned, don't keep coins on an exchange, unless you plan to daytrade. Withdraw it to a hardware or paper wallet. That way, even if an exchange goes under, your coins are safe.