How do I fix my body/looks?

How do I fix my body/looks?

Hi Sup Forums, fag here. I have never gotten much attention from other guys, so I'm asking you fags to help me out on how to improve my appearance (see photo). I'm pretty confident and 18 years old, just get the feeling that I don't look that attractive. My kik is holdmyfries if you wanna chat personally.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe by ending your life you will be more likable?

get bigger tits

consider reincarnation

Wait till you pop out the kid first, gays aint attracted to preggos.

Maybe trim the top of those fucking eyebrows a bit there user and stand up straight with confidence instead of slouching.

>soyboy detected

1) Low carb diet for 3 months
2) Clean carb diet with lots of protein for 3 months
3) Daily cardio throughout

That's it, you're done.

This

Go to the gym, stop eating trash food, stop being a faggot, you're like that cuz you do thing to look like that.

LIFT HEAVY THINGS

Keto diet. Look it up

Edit nvm I just realized you typed yourself to be a faggot. Keep doing what you're doing as you look beta as fuck. Maybe stick your lips out some more and show those dick sucking lips

Do you want to get your face in my game?
I like your eyebrows so you could be either good or evil guy.

Sure! What game is it haha

Be in caloric deficit, simple as that.

>Eat Better
>Eat Less
>Work Out
>Get Off Here
>Quit Being A Faggot

you're not even bad looking you just need to lose weight... bro you just need to lose weight...

After, sure. But it's best to cut or bulk, not try doing both.

OP needs to cut down to like 10 or 12 percent body fat, and then lift and clean bulk if he wants to build muscle.

You can do a clean bulk, or cut a little without losing much muscle tone, but that's a fine line and only really works properly when you're low body fat.

OP is nowhere near that.

What do you think you body fat % at the moment is?

First, you need to end with sugar and bread, drink only 2 lt of water and jogging at least 30 min per day. Only eat tuna or chicken.
No eat fruits for 15 days even fruit juice.
Your welcome

You don't even need to pay for a gym membership if you don't want to.

just get a low carb diet going and run often. find a park nearby or just run wherever and see what you find.

BODYWEIGHT TRAINING

BUY "CONVICT CONDITIONING" AND START RUNNING FATTY

MORE IMPORTANTLY, FUCKING FIX YOUR DIET HOLY SHIT

Why is it better to Cut or Bluk instead of doing both at once? Aren't you getting to your goal faster by doing both?

Dafuq is wrong with bread and fruit? I get the juice part, juice is full of sugar but why the others

fix your posture, drop 20lbs, and fix that stupid fucking expression on your face and you'll be fine my dude

Get fit and a nice beard. Either shave those 3 hairs you are wearing or shave until you have a nice beard.
But yeah, get fitter, you need to abort that baby you have in your uterus.

Why do you recommend a beard? I've thought about it before but never really had a reason to actually grow one

The only times you can do both at once are when youre a noob lifter, super obese or you lifted for years and then stopped and got fat.

10 or so. I went from 188 to 148 recently, by doing a keto (low carb) diet for 2 months, and bicycle commuting 40k daily.

After that, I introduced clean carbs and kept cycling. Now I'm starting to lift again, to get my muscle back.

Pic is before the loss. I lost about 30lbs of fat, maybe 5lbs of muscle and water. Doing a clean bulk now.

The tide is changing, fags are just aids litteraly.

You will be one of those old queens who looks for teenage boys to suckle on. See you on to catch a predator.

Yer future
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DDWDbZK0zdo

Hit the gym

Because you need a caloric surplus to build muscle, but caloric deficit to burn fat.

You can ride a fine line of around 10% and do a both at once, but it's really inefficient, takes forever, makes you tired, and is only really noticeable if you are already low body fat. Better to just cut, then bulk cleanly without adding fat back.

How tall are you

BTW, I'm home from work today because I wiped out on some ice on my commute... got 5 stitches in my arm.

2 more days and my studded tires would be here. Damn.

5'10 manlet reporting in.

6 foot in heels

Grow a beard, get a better hairstyle, maybe smile instead of looking like a fag, do a few situps, a few push ups, run every once in a while, stop eating bullshit for a few months, and you'll be able to get puh so much easier.

REPOST THREAD

Clearly bait

Pretty cute as is.

OP is a bitching whining attention seeking lollypop slut !!

The fuck is a " lollypop slut"

Some skanky teenage retarded slut who skips around the streets sucking a lollypop.

Why don't you ask /fit, you fat faggot?

This and this.

Eat less.

GOMAD OP

Oh wait this a fat thread. Oups. I thought this was a gaining weight thread