I want some advice, I'm a student and i need some money, I'm tired of "surviving" everyday

I want some advice, I'm a student and i need some money, I'm tired of "surviving" everyday.
I had a jobb as a pizza driver, but i was so clumsy and shy around people i don't know and find it hard to get out of my comfort zone, so does any of you guys know how i can find a job for a ..... shy* person as me? just asking =)

What are you good at? Interested in computers or something like that?

well, i like alot of thing, but I'm not very good at much, like i said, I'm clumsy

What do you enjoy?

Games!! and a little anime here and there. and stay awake al night i guess

IS THAT A

Get a late-night data entry job. You'll probably be left alone/with only one or two people, and be able to keep to yourself. I've never done it, but I had a friend who had a late-night data entry job at a medical supply warehouse. He made well above minimum wage and didn't really have to work too hard.

thx, I'll look up for now.

You could try usertesting

Try home healthcare bro you dont need to be certified and youd only have to deal with the same five to ten people. Its what i do and im antisocial as fuck

>usertesting
I'll search it too, ty

Well you could look for a job where you test user interfaces for coders to help them improve not sure on the qualification's but I'm sure you could find something paying more than a pizza place

that looked hard for someone like me, pff I don't think you are antisocial, if you have a job like this I would just assume you were a nice person

Nobody likes working, just get over it and do it. Do you think people in factories find it comfortable being feet from getting crushed all day? Pizza delivery is a god their job for losers. You get paid more than minimum wage to drive around and hand people a pizza. Then you get guaranteed fees as well as tips from most everyone. No skills required. If it helps, remember that none of the people you are delivering to will remember you 10 srconds later and its not like you have to give them a tucking speech. Just say the price and waddle back to your 1980 ford pinto

Why would you suggest that someone who can't even handle delivering pizzas work with medical data? I don't trust this weaboo millennial neet user here to not fuck it up somehow

but if i can ask for something better why wouldn't I? and yeah but my biggest problem is not that i don't wanna talk to them more like i need to talk, i need to present them that "tucking" speech, I guess I'm just a really nice fool.

Medical data? I never said anything about medical data

Fair enough, I thought you were complaining that you couldnt handle your current job. If you want to make more, you do you. Be honest here: do you really think you'll be more comfortable at any job, or are you just addicted to your leisure activities?

Shit, I replied to the wrong post. User interface testing seems like a good fit, especially from home

>leisure activities
omg, you may be right, i nver though about a work like that, and how could i forget my favorite thing to do:
breathing while sleeping.

is there a way i can help myself?

Oh yea I could see how you could make that mistake kinda looked like I make the suggestion.

*made

Get a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.

Get disability money.

Never work again.

Smoke weed everyday and do whatever.

you are right, i could not handel such an important job,I'm a bit realistic too you know.

>autism spectrum disorder
sound like a plan, but I'm studying engineering and i don't work this hard so i can just live like a coachrache.