Could we clone adolf from DNA from his recovered skull?

Could we clone adolf from DNA from his recovered skull?

bump

Could we clone a-dolphin from DNA from his recovered skull?

But that wouldnt be lol worthy

The dna wasnt his :0

Whos was it?

Phone

>his recovered skull

..Except it was later found to be a woman's skull

..and its not like Jewish Commies would ever make anything up..

Hitler didnt die in 1945.

Next.

Fuck off you nigger faggot bitch faggot nigger.
Summer is over you little faggot, just fucking die you faggot.
What a fucking nigger.

Shareblue is calling. Go home.

Just because the commie lied, doesn't Hitler didn't actually die in the bunker. They just wanted something to brag about, so they made some shit up because they couldn't find his actual remains. Most likely because they where probably ashes everywhere.

>dna from his recovered skull

you both are retarded, where do you think the story emerged from that Hitler was aided in his escape by the western imperialists?
the whole premise of your story makes no sense you dumbshit americunts

He would have the physical characteristics but wouldn't contain any ideological resemblance to the OG. We have to educate him and there is no guarantee he wouldn't just ignore us and become a tumblr commie faggot

I wasn't siding with him. Don't lump me in with that faggot. I just said the commies wanted something to brag about it. But they only could find a skull that belonged to someone else. So they lied. That's all I saying. In fact, I was telling the other faggot that Hitler still mostly likely died in the bunker.

Assuming we had anything with enough DNA to clone a Hitler from he would likely grow from embryo and grow up. And since it's your life experiences that define your personality C. Hitler likely would grow up to be a different person but just look similar (possibly the same but I feel like with how dumb amerifags are he might become one of those fat Walmart carts) it's not like cloning would give us a full sized adult Hitler with the exact same thoughts. And there's no guarantee that the clone would even be capable of higher thought. I mean we barely managed to clone a sheep that ended up half retarded

Except now theres zero physical evidence to believe he did.

Lack of an alternative explanation doesn't make yours correct.

No, because DNA doesn't work like that. He'd be born as some weird ass Benjamin Button Boss Baby and physiologically pick up as an infant at the age where that DNA left off. Plus what others are saying about life experiences.

>And since it's your life experiences

So what you are saying is he needs to be bullied as a child and then sent off to art school where they tell him his paintings are shit and kick him out of the school. From there it's world domination time

There was no hitler recovered skull fragment. You’ll have better luck finding his grave in Argentina.

This. Project paper clip

wait wat you didnt ~lêsadface

Yes. It's almost possible but highly unethical. We would have to mess around with the zygote state. Take some dna out. Put others in. It is possible to be like Dolly thesheep. Problem is. The child has a low chance of living. And it would never end up like Hitler with the culture it would have to deal with today

>Lack of an alternative explanation doesn't make yours correct
The same goes for you buddy.

You skipped a lot. Like him moving to Austria and reading the ideas of antisemites at that time. This where he got his ideology. It wasn't because he was mad at the world.

Cloning wouldn't give you another Hitler, just a look alike. It would be better if you went back in time to smuggle him into the US where he could rebuild his regime.

Don't be a dumbshit.