Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls...

Would you legalize eating women, cannibalism? It would be permitted only eating girls. It would be possible to buy meat from the girls in the store.

Things to consider:
> age of girls
> their color (all for human consumption or not)
> which would cause the girl to go to the slaughterhouse
> time between getting to the slaughterhouse and killing (how long, what would they do at that time)
> method of killing girls
> slaughterhouse organisation
> what to use the body of a woman, except the meat of course
> how to ensure constant availability of feminine meat
If you have something to add to this list, add it.

Would you eat it? Or work at slaughterhouse?

Someone will be saved taking the time out of their day if I go ahead and call you a faggot.

Op who hurt you?

Oh look, another super edgy thread made by a salty ultrabeta that has been spurned by multiple women.

Bless you

Dude, get some fucking help. What kind of idiotic fantasy world did your parents allow you to develop? atop bumping this and see shrink you deplorable.
>Sage

If you ate nothing but women you would begin to increase your estrogen intake and over all levels substantially. You'd grow man boobs and groom a society of bitches with fem peens
Tldr; you're an idiot

so, basically, it'd change nothing?
count me in!

Unless you just eat "girls" past child bearing age you'll run out pretty quick. Use women as breeders and eat traps instead.

no not the traps they are rare enough as it is lets eat those fat murican bitches one is enough to feed three or more familys for a week

Is there any meat on that? I could go for some of pic related though.

The fuck? No!

you´re probably right but if you put the whole fat berg in a meat grinder you get at least mc donald grade burgers out of it.( not that thats good but you could use dem obsolete fat asses to feed the poor masses.