FUCK THIS FUCKING FEELING WONT GO AWAY

FUCK THIS FUCKING FEELING WONT GO AWAY.

I left my car with a mechanic and for a problem because he told me the diagnosis was free. A day later he calls me and tells me that fixing the problem meant $400. Not being able to pay that money I tell him I'll just go and get the car and he fucking tells me the story of how he was like 6 hours trying to get to the source of the problem and whatnot and that he'll charge me $100 for that work, (that he said would be free). So I went there, told him I have to go get the money elsewhere and I took my car with me. He gave me this really dirty look, because he knew I wasn't coming back and now I have this fucking terrible feeling on my chest that won't fucking go away. Wat do?

Pay your goddamn bills, nigger

this

get laid, time will make the feeling go away

Fuck that faggot. He lied like a nigger. Never go back.

He should have stopped working at the point that he knew he couldn't continue for free. That's his problem, not yours.

Pay the man you poor bastard

No one works for free. He gave you a chance when he didn't charge you at first. He did a labor in advance and you're not goint to pay for it?

I mean, that was my logic.
The thing is he's trying to scam me, HE SAID IT WOULD BE FREE

>pay the man for lying directly to him

fuck that. I'd fuck his shit up

>diagnosis is free
>"hurr uhmm opie i spent sex hours to fiend youre problem give cash"

this. mechanics look for extra work, its what they do. pay him for the work he was supposed to do and nothing more.

Stop being a beta pussy. Mechanics are thick as pigshit and he's trying to take you for a ride. Do the same back and say you will get his business shut down. Be really assertive and aggressive and enquire if he has any children under the age of 16. Then ask for his home address making classic "rape eyebrow" movements.

learn to fix your fucking car if you know anything about computers its a lot simpler

I have an associates degree in Networking management. Have built 20+ computers over the last 10 years, and built my first computer at 13. I will tell you. This user is lying.

Cars are by no means easier to diagnose and repair than computers.

He straight up tried to scam you, He also knew you wouldn't return. Get a tasty ass food you with the money you saved, Listen to your favorite song and chill with some bois on discord or something

But he didn't do anything to deserve those extra 100 bucks.

I have also built computers. Lots of comp sci for physics major. iOS, Java, SQL, ARM, PHP, python, cold fusion (ah the days), javascriptf, apple repair, pc repair, private networks and servers, remote admin, it was my whole life. Now I live on a farm and fix machines. The only difference is cars have about ten moving parts that actually matter, a bunch of sensors which you just plug a $10 computer in to diagnose, and you can't work on them in your bedroom. I assume all you compfags think you're smarter than your mechanics. You are. They're just more dedicated.

no you wouldn't user

As a mechanic I will tell you this. He has it parked for a minority’s if the day while he fucked around/ worked on more important things. Checked your car found the source of the problem within 30 mins and continued working on more important things. Forgot to call you and said fuck it I’ll just call him tomorrow. Then looks at you like the sucker you are and says this faggot will probably pay me for looking at his car.

You don't owe him shit. If he promised you a free estimate and then tried to charge you for the estimate, he's a shitty fucking mechanic and is violating a verbal contract he made with you. You are under no obligation to pay for a service that is free, even if it was difficult for the mechanic.

don't pay him you fucking retard,
these people are just fucking jews trying to troll you, maybe only one samefag.

That asshole tried to scam you and steal the more money he could from you, how in the hell would you feel bad about that? You did well to gtfo without paying, I would have told him in face that he's a fucking lying nigger and get away without paying anything.

Or better idea: I'd told him "okay I'll pay you, but I gotta know you that I now charged you 300$ for the location of my vehicle while you were looking at it, I just decided that at the same time as you when you charged me your 100$. So I'll pay you with the 300$ you owe me after you give them to me, have a nice day nigger.

He had it parked

For a majority kek

I don't think I'm smarter than a mechanic. I can do some basic work on my car. I'm not completely car illiterate. Just when it comes to major stuff, I can't/wont attempt it.
I actually hold mechanics to a pretty high standard. Well..the work they do anyway.

Most places offer free diagnostic* IF YOU LET THEM FIX THE PROBLEM.

SO, entirely possible you're the nigger and he isn't.

this bro

If you're in the USA AAMCOs diagnose for free and wont charge you even if you don't repair it.

well that isn't very nice then is it. Are you this mean to your customers?

Yes. Especially the older folks.

WHAT DID HE SAY THE PROBLEM WAS? IM A MACHANIC

Thank you guys, I feel a little bit better, fuck that guy

Yeah fuck that jew scum

You just successfully finessed that nigger. Stop being such a fucking pussy.

>MACHANIC
ok

What the fuck kind of beta male faggot are you, the mechanic made an agreement, he tried to screw you, you drove your car away and he got what he deserved which is NOTHING. And now you're such a pussy fairy boy that even doing the most alpha thing you'll accomplish for the rest of the year makes you feel bad. Waahh waaahh boo hoo, well sack up faggot, this is what standing up for yourself is, next time this happens look that fucking cocksnap right in the eye and tell him you had an agreement and to suck your balls.

Fuck reading this kind of shit makes me angry, grow some balls all of you pathetic sacks of fecal pap

Dude he said it was gonna be free, but he does have time into it and time is money... He said 100... Be fair and settle up at 50. Go give him 50 bucks. Fair is fair.

He said it was free then I would have a clear concious. This dude lied to you. Get a referral for a good mechanic and take it to them. That said it probably will cost more than a $100 to get it fixed and mechanics don’t do installment payments.

You're covered by contract law. He never specified that there would be a cost so he can't claim that you owe him anything.

loosen your lug nuts and then sue him when you crash, if you survive

its not like they're gonna match his wrench prints

So what is his businesses name and location?

>OP covertly samefagging for a personal army request