White GIRLS, what dies this make you think/feel?

White GIRLS, what dies this make you think/feel?

disgusted

God damn. When that dude fucks a white girl, her torso has more him than her in it.

Weak in the knees

Cletus here is on the case.

If blacks are so superior and alpha then why he has to fuck blow up doll instead of real woman's?

Physically and mentally ill.

>dies

By white girls, do you mean mentally ill trannies/sissies larping as girls? They're usually the ones with this fetish.

1. Real women feels huge pain and nausea when you hit their cervix. Its not enjoyable, and they will usually tell you to stop.
2. The vagina is not long enough to support that dick.

The only ones who would enjoy that are gay guys and trannies getting fucked in the ass.

OP, please don't reply to yourself. It's sad, even for Sup Forums.

fake

>murica

I see Honda on his hat, a backwards flag, pouring a grape soda on the ground and setting a thing of chicken on fire.

Makes me think I should get dressed up nice and go to a bar

My gf would want to fuck a black guy for once.

looks like shes poopin in reverse

>what dies this make

it makes me feel that photo manipulation has reached new and unheard of heights - my compliments to whoever is behind this post

I feel my melanin receptors going crazy

i want a doll like that

This needs to happen that's all i know

Is there a video? Source?

disgusted

He’s practicing for prison, which he will find his way into. Probably for the third or fourth time

I feel like the coolest monkey in the jungle

Hey /b closeted black man here where can I find a master like this all sexy and grown to rape my faggot
nigger shithole on and on while slapping the back of my head choking me slamming me everything I would drink his
piss let him fart in my stupid nigger slave faggot mouth nothing ever turned me on more than the fantasy of a white
master raping molesting and beating me but nobody ever knew how could I meet white
men in secret preferably older ones to make me their worthless littler nigger slave faggot?

TOO SOON

Why is the coolest monkey in the jungle taking a picture of a camera that is facing him in intercourse with PVC but the camera itself seems to be turned off?

It's hot but I'd never get with a black guy simply because of reputation and stereotypes. Stereotypes are based on facts. Why risk it? Black guys from what I can tell have great game but really I could never love or fuck one haha