When will Alyssa Welch admit that her only real purpose in life is to be fed to an anaconda while streaming

When will Alyssa Welch admit that her only real purpose in life is to be fed to an anaconda while streaming.

>yfw you learn that there's dozens of neckbeards who want you to stream your long, agonizing suicide via snek

Wtf is this?

>>for the past few years some anons have been trying to get Alyssa Welch to feed herself to an anaconda
>>who is she? Well:
foot 1
>>vegan
>>natural slim build
>>evironmentalist
>>SJW
>>so, nothing of value lost. But why a snake?
>>well:
>>her weight (100-110 lbs) is light enought
>>her body is slim enough
>>her height is short enough
>>she is naive enough

this is without a doubt the most autistic shitpost on this board
please go take your cancer elsewhere

We are serious about it

Dubs confirms

any human is small enough to be eaten by an anaconda

there is only one autistic neckbeard who cares about this and its you. seriously you are probably the weirdest fuck ive come across on here in 12 years.

> (You)
>any human is small enough to be eaten by an anaconda
This is not the case due to shoulder width.

>weirdest fuck on the site in twelve years

i would love to see what your basement bedroom looks like.

y

that way we can see the physical form of your autism. i dont even know what to say, this shit is the most retarded crap ive come across on here. this is even faggier than the trap threads. go get eaten by some nigs in the hood you weirdo.

y

do you even function in society at all or are you on permanent disability for your severe autism?

Why not lick her entire body like an ice cream, I bet she tastes great

Why not let snek do it?

personally i would ejaculate so deep in her pussy it wouldnt even drip out. but instead you have this fucking mentally challenged weirdo constantly making his gay ass snake shitpost.

Image the snake slowly enveloping her as it sucks her in feet first, it's tongue occasionally peeking out to taste her. Once it gets to her waist the snake would inadvertently start to tongue her pussy. That would be fucking awesome

I remember going to the bar and there was a stripper with a snake, though that snake was friendly.

Did you ask her if she ever thought about being food for a snake?

into vore much?

Of course he is

I'd feed her my anaconda

But why? This sounds dumb.

i bet
has many threads depicting just that

The fuck did I stumble on? Why the fuck are you regards fixated on this bitch? She's never gonna deliver. You neckbeards spend too much time reading fantasy pastas to believe she would he fucken dumb enough to do that.

Or maybe I'm wrong but you guys are still retarded.

Because it would be hot

2018 is the year of the snek

whats up

dat ass is on point

I bet it easier to convince her it would be more carbon neutral to eat her shit.

Perfect anaconda food

kek
yes

/thread

anyone interested email this dude
[email protected]

You sick fuckers need to leave this poor girl alone. What did she do to you cunts?

not get eaten by a snek

excuse me but what the frick

Why do you want her to get eaten by a snake?

see this
mostly because it would be hot

I thought it was pretty funny myself

never read sexy losers?

Who is this? Sorry, not trolling just noticing that she looks like every other girl at the mall. I assume another YT talking head...?

a YouNow girl

a YouNow girl, you mean like Rose?

oh wait that was VYou