Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the whole #metoo thing?

Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the whole #metoo thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/a-running-list-of-the-women-who-have-accused-harvey-wei-1819320068
the-american-interest.com/2017/12/06/the-warlock-hunt/
youtube.com/watch?v=iHEv4RkEBaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what are your thoughts

Men who want sex from women?
Must be perversions of nature.
Animals would never do that!

yeah sadly i think this year is going to be alot worst than last year

I think it's just another move by man-hating women to emasculate ALL men.

Anecdotal accounts that we can't verify, especially meaningless when all that is posted is #metoo with no context. People are innocent until proven guilty.

please protect these women, they have the right to bear children

thats what i thought , but its not that way. People are innocent until proven guilty. nope it's guility until proven innocent, followed by years of people still thinking your guility.

Here's the thing, "Innocent until proven guilty" is specifically a legal term. It is NOT applicable in any way to how the public perceives someone. And yet people have somehow concatenated the two groups, which just aint so.

Fuel for the cunt propaganda fire.
Did you see Harvey's list of bitches? impressive

no i didnt? link?

Most of these "actresses" were perfectly okay with sucking a dick for a some fame, but now that just one of them has spoken up they feel "empowered" to complain about a deal they themselves agreed to.

Was somebody found guilty by a jury of their peers in a court of law? I must have missed that.

>"actresses"
Are you actually talking about actresses? Because you don't really need the quotations.

jezebel.com/a-running-list-of-the-women-who-have-accused-harvey-wei-1819320068 some of them are bs, because they are fame whores. But Its still a long list

fuck it
this is now a straight shota thread.

thought the same thing

whats funny is they all never have sex with him....hmmmm yeah right they just wont admit to it. or not tell the whole story

most likely, little more than half of them fucked him.
They don't wanna tell the whole story, because that would take away from their story or being a STRONG woman..
This guy is one of the legendary rich fucks. So if i had been a young female actress with my mindset, i would have fucked him. XD

To name a anti sexual harassment movement pound me too still baffels my mind

>tfw a statue have touched more boobs than you ever have
>tfw no face

i agee, i do think more did fuck him than just half.
the that makes me mad is rose m. she was the biggest slut out there when her and manson were dating.

And then there are women, like Lena Headey, who actually set an example by not taking those jobs "to further their career" and instead work hard.

Apart from that, we really need to make up our minds about what constitutes consensual and if prostitution should be shunned or not.
Rapists destroy society, molestation is cruel and pedophilia, regardless of what Sup Forumsros sometimes claim, severely fucks people up.

The point of #metoo, is to state the obvious and to force people to look at what is actually happening. The question is, have I contributed to this shit? Not at all.
Not one woman who has brought up the: "men are shit, and every man who doesn't rape is still contributing to rape culture" argument haven't told me what I can do about it. Instead they've tried to shame me, and many others, based solely on gender.

They’re for lady faggots who bit off more than they could chew when they wanted to become “famous” and paid the price of having to give a few blowjobs in order to get a higher rank in fame.

98.9% of all female actresses have Weinstein’s cum inside their stomachs.

When I see a fb friend post that hash I wonder if she's talking about me molesting her drunk passed out body. Done it to soooooo many girls

You're a piece of shit, and the culture around alcohol needs to change.

Kill yourself then, welcome to the new world order faggot.

U mad

Underrated as fuck!

Shit I totally missed that. Fantasic

Its not legally required that you have any shred of proof of something before you believe that thing, but belief without any evidence besides heresay seems illogical

women bitching even though they 'made it' by prostituting themselves to get famous.

every last one of them that sucked a dick to get a role could have said no. they didn't. what's your dignity worth, ladies?

My dick has been unwantingly grabbed so many times it now legally counts as a 24-some wank rape! I say be glad with what you got bc that's all you're gonna get. That's what they always told me #meeto

ok apparently a lot of people in this thread are fucking nutjobs

sexual assault is pretty common

the point was to show how common it was

some of the high profile things were about actually bringing people down who did some shitty thigns

the majority of it (which wasn't really publicized) was just women coming out and talking about how shitty things have happened to them

if your reaction is seriously 'all these women are attention whores' you have problems

This

>Sup Forums what are your thoughts on the whole #metoo thing?

Cunts are made for fucking. Boobs are fun to play with.

Just another attention whoring thing cunts today need to feel important...
>#toxiccunts

just read this article:

the-american-interest.com/2017/12/06/the-warlock-hunt/

most of the women ive ever known have been attention whores

KEK

>ok apparently a lot of people in this thread are fucking nutjobs
>
>if your reaction is seriously 'all these women are attention whores' you have problems

He is one of THEM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

It's a hock of shit. Women just being women and wanting attention.

they are attention whores or drama queens

youtube.com/watch?v=iHEv4RkEBaI

i think we need to start one #mypenistoo

Uhhhh i dont get it, so being a slut is now something to be proud of? i mean that works with me

KEK i like that

Lol. Thas fucked mayne

i guess. i dont understand it either

Why are women such insecure niggers for attention?

you got me.....why?

Well you tell me femanon ?

I avoid insecure social media instawhores for this exact reason, I feel bad for men on a bigger scale who can't see the whole picture, and ahve to flee to some remote key islands to avoid this "whores." which they are built down to their dna and everyday actions..

glad you guys are not taking this nigger whore shit sitting down...

If you've been directly put into a position where someone is sexually exploiting you, make it public and help encourage others to make it public.

If you're hopping on some liberal douche hashtag manhunt then #gohangyourself.

This pic turns me on

the ass on that statue looks tite

the man hunt is the #metoo dont you get it