Fuck this guy. Hate thread

Fuck this guy. Hate thread

hahahahahahahahahdsfopasdufpoqi345jp32qoi45uwpoetiq afuck u

you're mad cause I fucked your thread

Yeah, you're right. I don't know what else to say. This game you're trying to play is boring and I'm depressed. This thread is a homage to that. I just want to sit here and wallow in my shame. Fuck it all

bziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissodfuasodyfwouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

POWER CARD

Frightened of this thing I've become

Gonna take a lot to take me away from you

toto - africa

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Vape Nation, that you?

jewish scum

what's his name? seen a few videos of him and he does seem pretty hateable.

fuck cats

I want to fuck his wife. Bad

I don't understand his neck. His neck looks like he's wearing a turtleneck made out of a bigger person's neck. I mean, I'm sure it's warm and cozy to him but jfc the rest of us have to look at it. I dread what his neck smells like.

She's hot

the way he treated jon, his "best friend," was atrocious. One horrible act was how he brought up to his audience the old dilemma jon was in but also refused to move off of it when asked to.

What happened with Jon?

he tried to debate with someone who debates for a living and got fucked over for it

The fuck you goin on about? This a podcast thing? I don't follow those.

You mean Destiny?

yeah. my point is that it was old news and that jew had no reason to bring it up to his new audience hes gained from doing the podcast

The people were asking about it on his subreddit. that's why he brought it up.

What's so bad about Jews??.