Wide fell asleep on the couch

Wide fell asleep on the couch

Face or gtfo

When shes out cold i pinch her nips hard, and pull her lips. Never wakes.

Got the opportunity to cheat on my wife with a slut that hasn’t had sex in well over a year because of medical problems but she’s good now and ready to go. Should I do it Sup Forumsrothers

Place your entire hand over her pussy

If you're that excited at the thought of cheating on your wife, why are you still married?

Not the OP

finger all the way in

Fuck that cunt

Another night passed out

Passed out stretched

Fuck her and cumm in her

Post a time stamp and your middle finger in her pussy as far as possible.

nice one

What’s does marriage have to do with sex? We are mammals, we can’t be with one partner sexually. The fact that you’ve tied marriage with sex means your wife’s the boss and your her bitch

Im not posting real time, they are past

nah, left wife then fuck as many sluts you can

most stupid thing ive read today

Those hemorrhoids . Very nice pussy though . My liking .

My gf is out with her friends and she'll be back early morning hours. Where can I find a woman that will do snapchat or skype fap session or smthng #Desperate

wasn't the one that wrote that, but it's not really that stupid. marriage is more a union of companionship... but sex is fucking sex. we fuck by nature.. marriage isn't all that natural, but an archaic ritual of rites and tradition.

where's the rest? more pussy and tits!!

Then why the fuck did you marry?

again, i'm not the guy... but i can tell you that people marry for a lot of different reasons (tax purposes, citizenship, companionship, heart-felt sentiment, love and ritual). hardly any of them are solely for sex. you can get sex from anyone.. you don't need to marry them to get it - unless you're one of those crazy Christians that thinks premarital sex is a sin.