Your 12 year old daughter wants to be boy now

>Your 12 year old daughter wants to be boy now
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qk7qPfWfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why the fuck would any girl want to become a boy

trans people are already alienated in society for being degenerate mental nutcases, and being a lonely boy is literal hell.

Turn 360° and walk away

So 360 no scope your daughter or 180 and leave?

newfag

Supportively, but no surgery until she is 21 and still sure she wants to

Oldfag and newfag sitting in a tree.

Well, personally I'd tell her that I loved her. Then I would proceed to explain to her that who she is is already good enough. If somebody is going through this mental situation, the thing to do is to tell them they should accept what they are and help them to appreciate it. You shouldn't feed their delusions and say, "yup. You're not good enough as a man. Might as well completely destroy your body in an attempt to become a genderless alien. It really is your only option now." Teach them to embrace their manhood if they're a man or their womanhood if they're a woman. Don't convince them they should be anything but what they are. It's sick and I will die before I give in to this world's demand for me to be just as sick as they are.

Pissing

Except the one on the left they look better as boys.
smh

S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G

Laugh. Slap. Deliver remedial biology instruction.

Any other answer is wrong.

Except they're not dudes and they never will be. Can they produce semen? No, they can't. Not men. Doesn't matter what fairytale they're living in. It's not real.

This.

I've said this about trannies before, about how trannie faggots don't have a womb and can't do any of the shit that makes a woman a woman and they often reply with "some women can't do that either".

That's how far into their delusion they are, they just can't think anymore.
I say we just kill them tbh.

this

I have 2 toddlers and they pretend to be something else everyday. Sometimes they are tiger, postman, princess, a car, crocodile, mommy, etc... But 12 years old is a bit old for this kind of fantasy games, isn't it?

Better then your son becoming a sissy...

Beat them

Bust out the ol' baby drowning bucket again.

i laugh and then turn around sipping on vodka and orange juice crying internally because if i deny her request i could be criminally charged..

Bull fucking shit

I tell her
You gotta fight for your right to party

The same way I react to finding a piece of lint in my pocket. "Oh, look at that, it's lint."

It's uh mutha****in' sabotage!
(Different song I know)

I tell her no, and won't be buying her any men's clothes and won't be paying for her surgery. But when she becomes an adult and she pays for it with her own money, I'll accept it.

kek

we're not amerimutts, so why the fuck would anyone want that?

This shit is as amusing to the rest of the world as school shootings and your lack of healthcare.

support him

>no
Easy as that, if she keeps giving me shit id just uproot her entire life and move to an isolated rural community to instill non-faggot values in her.

Birds of a feather flock together. If you are willing to support the delusions of a 12 year old who has barely started puberty, you are just as unstable as them.

hey

you can swear

it's ok

treat her like a boy.
>1. make her play sports with boys
>2. make her get a job
>3. expectations are now higher because she's not a minority our w/e women claim sexism is
>4. new chores, mow lawn, repair roof, clean gutters, etc.
>5. call her bud, pal, big guy, dumb ass, etc
>6. never happy with her any more, only disappointed like you should be with any son
I think she'd last a week

laugh, then for the rest of her life mention it

no hormones or surgery until she is 18, but she can dress however she likes and date whatever sex she wants....as long as it's not niggers

>lack of healthcare.
>thinks waiting in line for 8 hours to get painkillers and a "come back later" slip is healthcare

We have so much health care foreigners flock here for it. Canadians, Mexicans, Europeans, Arabs, Chinese...

But hey, whatever lies you have to tell yourselves to stay the fuck out.

>enjoy dying on your knees while Muhammad the "refugee" slits your throat
>your last thoughts will be, "I wish I was allowed to defend myself"

lol

This

Kek

>america
>good health care
choose one

Honor killing

this. when i have kids ill be damned if they stuff themselves full of hormones and chop their dicks off/mutilate their babymakers. its absolutely insane that society thinks its ok to do this because its "progressive" or some shit and somehow not agreeing with your spawn mutilating themselves is being transphobic. This world can officially bite my ass.

My favorite thing is how trans people argue for multiple genders, but their actions only reinforce the binary

I would tell her, "Don't call what yer wearing an outfit. Don't ever say your car is broke. Don't sing with a fake British accent. Don't act like yer famlys a joke. Have fun and steer clear of the needle. Call home on your sister's birthday. Don't tellem yer bigger than Jesus. Don't give it away."

OP is right just take a look at chandler wilson on youtube, they all take testosterone now even though is give cancer and they chop their breasts this is terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=q4qk7qPfWfU

idk about killing but at the very least stop fucking feeding this delusion and telling kids that hey its ok to want to cut your dick off. if my kid felt like they were a girl and wanted to dress in girls clothes or try to pass as a girl, whatever, but I'd tell them that no matter how hard they try they'll never acheive what they want because its not physically or scientifically possible and all they'll end up is a mutilated shell of their former selfs. They should be proud of the body they have, not wanting to build a new one with drugs and surgery.

Lost

kek'd so hard I almost spilled my beer.

looks like someone's balls haven't dropped yet.

Fuck the shit outta that boy pussy obviously

Hold her at gunpoint until the cops get there.

could be worse, this is a dude i used to work with.

I wanted a boy anyway

It's crazy how wanting to look different is suddenly so connected to identifying as the opposite gender. If my daughter wanted to dress like a dude and act like a dude that's fine but if she said I wanted to be a man that's as dumb as saying I want to be a t-rex.

I would even refer to her as a he if she requested but if she has two X chromosomes she's still technically female. She can cut off her tits too and I'm not gonna constantly belittle her but if she thinks she's a dude just because she acts like a dude that's just kind of dumb because not all dudes act like dudes.

For the record the people in op may be happy but that's not a dude to me. Dude's don't smile. Even cispeople have to fit the bill if they want man points. If you want to be a manly man you can't smile. If you want woman points you have to be pretty. There are plenty of actual women who get treated like men because they aren't appealing. So I would be somewhat suspicious of if they are only doing it because they just don't get the points they want. Those girls now look like dudes who look like they might go trans. Seems to solve nothing unless you're surrounded by people who will pat you on the back and call you a man