What do you know about Daisy's Destruction videos?

What do you know about Daisy's Destruction videos?
Just curios

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NYUZm5GH9i4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP is a dumbass

Tthat they exist

Terrible

have you ever been to the dark net? you need like 2 minutes to load a "normal" website, now think how long it would take to load a video.
its not real, its only a mental pedo who got jailed because he has CP and now all the wannabe faggots are saying its real.

The judges saw these videos! Why do you think they are not real?

its actually disturbing because they hang her upside down and bind her at one point :/

They are very real.

Can u prove it?

The thing is that they are real, you don't need to search that long on the deep web to find a site that offers it(for a price ofcourse) they did show some previews and i can tell you it's very real and very VERY fucked up even for loli bs Sup Forums

And you are retarded and can't do research on clear web and see that video indeed exists, made by Peter Scully, albeit internet enhanced the story. Girls is alive and taken care of, she has quite a few mental illnesses from tons abuse after the making of the video as it was made early into the start of the abuse which continued for a while later.

There is no killing, mutilation or anything of a sort tho.

Also you can find what is exactly in the video, by using duckduckgo feature and remove nsfw filter.

Also pretty sure OP is trying to get the video because he's a faggot

surely, "i have seen it its real i cant sleep anymore".

Well it's real. Look up who Peter Scully is. He is the creator of that vid and many others.

They are impossible to find out

you're thinking about the Grifter. DD is very real see there's a podcast called sword and scale with an episode on him and DD, it's pretty fucked up stuff.

You can easily find it if you dig deep enough, and digging in the right place

Ah Grifter, a good ole Sup Forums switchero, trailer taken straight out of a horror movie and plastered a filter on it.

We can do reserach faggots.

Deep web is complicated

Or you can search normally, cause dumb pedoes and idiots who let the curiosity get to them and found the video had to post about it discussions, like Sup Forums.

We have one right here in this thread,

Peter deserves to die, he's a monster

Not really

of course you can, but my point is the Grifter and DD are often used interchangeably, so many people dont think either of them exist (since the Grifter clearly doesnt). But DD is a very real snuff film made by Peter Scully and his female asian accomplice in either thailand or indonesia, i forget where, some southeast asian country, where they would buy children to make these red room videos for paying customers on the dark web.

They doesn't exist

Forgot many details, but I believe darkweb was only used for sharing info to the really obscure, password locked streaming services.

Not that I know, but logically speaking, darkweb speeds are awful, takes a lot to download few megabytes, streaming would be and as far as I know is impossible, and freenet wasn't a thing back then (which is faster but still not enough for streaming)

darkweb is used for anything and everything. Why would you want to stream on the darkweb?

I wouldn't, was just explaining.

Also darkweb is shit, nothing remotely interesting. The deeper you go the more cp only it gets, which is not something that interests me.

If it was real it would be posted here on a daily basis

It's a boring video of adult woman doing illegal things to small baby

can anyone confirm they were all released in HD i only saw pretty bad quality ones why would actual pedos lower the rez?

Where did you see it?

HD didn't even exist back then rofl

Depends on what you are looking for. Also there is more to the darkweb than tor and cp

deep web and a link on here once

what u mean back then wasnt this in 2013 or someshit

>The deeper you go the more cp only it gets,
liar

Did you pay for it?

no its free to download

Was looking for hacking stuff which seems to elude even the dark web.
As far as I know video is much older, info got out later. I might be wrong tho, because seriously this is not my area of expertise in any way, all info is from online research.

How can some1 dig deeper on the deep web i dont understand

Read Mai-chan's Daily Life. It is pretty much DD.

hacking stuff is there. You just got to figure out where to look. it doesn't help that most of it is in private forums.

The actual video Daisy's Destruction is fake and made up. There is a sub section of CP that I've heard of called Hurtcore though. I'm sure you faggots can guess what that entails. DD would fall under hurtcore.

Yeah and I have no desire to involve myself that deep :P

As I learn programming I'll learn other stuff with the sources available here, on reddit and other clearnet sites.

Seen it. Not so disturbing. Was worse the one man one ice pick or something

Can you explain how its fake

There is also film of it! Really disgusting lol

you got real questions, you want treal answers
to those saying "it's not real"

youtube.com/watch?v=NYUZm5GH9i4

Basically this filipino lady in a mask ties up this girl upside down with rope by her legs, goes at her pussy slapping it and clothespins on it, nipples too, nothing that absurd, no gore, she lives (girl was like 8) any other questions?

>girl isn't killed
>worse than 1 man 1 ice pick
hmm

It's just a story. It's like a finger box or another bullshit story that's used to rope in people that don't know any better. Sooner or later it gets lost to time and only a few people know that it's fake.

Again there are Hurtcore videos, just not DD.

false

Indonesia buddy fyi

>I didn't see it, it must be fake
go ahead, bring up the grifter, a supposed real The Ring video
see
video

DD is not a snuff film, you can gather that much by simply watching the 20/20 on Scully and the police report. He and his 2 girlfriends tortured a number of girls (sex never takes place) in a series of films, one of which is called Daisy's Destruction. He did kill a girl, not on film, her remains were discovered at the property he owned in the Philippines, and "Daisy" was discovered safe and taken into custody by authorities. Simply googling Peter Scully debunks most of the myths surrounding what is simply a single video in a series of hurtcore child open videos.

Philippines

Where is daisy today?

Except that this has been confirmed real and has landed a man and woman in jail for it

Don't know, never cared to find out. If not returned to family then she could easily end up at an orphanage or adopted.

Not the way that people think it is. It's just a HC video, not the famous DD.

Go search for it for all I care. Have fun with the feds crawling up your ass.

It's just a troll meme.
it has never existed.

Shits legit. Made me rage and feel human more then anything

Where are the curios?

Poor girl......

Pointed it out in my first response.

She has been taken into custody and cared for by agent. Was severely mentally damaged due to long term abuse.

As for her current whereabouts no one knows. Which is logical, better to keep that shit a secret and allow the kid to have some sort of a normal life as much as possible.

Yes of course! I hope that one day she can forget, even if it is hard.

this video was popular through "dark" whatsapp groups in Mexico like 4 years ago. Ive seen it and its the crying of the baby that creeps you.
It is real.