6/10

puss

A tiger has stripes.

faggot. you need help

fucking cheetah..

10/10 moaar!

10/10 more pussy.

what?

You have a pretty nice body, especially ass. Cant rate without face tho and seeing how your tits look when your standing. Body is def like 5/10. Looks like the way you dress is like 1/10. Obviously all of this is subjective.

>> 756400854
I prefer the term 'girl' (or at least, 'young woman').

Ick.

would impregnate / 10

6/10
9/10 if you had a dick

Obvioulsy a cheetah you basement niggers.

no timestamp/9
fuck outa here

Those Fucking Thighs. You Could Probably crush someones Head with them if you Sat on their face or something Hahaha.
I'm even surprised you have such strong looking thighs Since your upper body looks So Slim and Small.

If i'd have to rate, id rate upperbody a 8.5/10. Very smooth looking and Generally Cute.
Lower Half. I sadly gotta Bump it down to 6/10.
As Much as I wouldnt complain Getting My Head Completely crushed. I've seen Better.

And i gotta Agree with the Few of the Anons. would be alot higher rating if Ya had a Nice Dicc. Traps are hot.

Sharpie in ass!

State your business

Why the morph suit?

8/10 Nice body and holes. You post a little slow for me to fap, though

Haha, thanks.

First-time poster. I don't know the etiquette and I don't understand a word you're saying.
Also, the f captcha.

7/10

Post timestamp

so is there a dick

or?

Glad you decided to post, welcome. To not knowing the etiquette and all that here we say "lurk moar" which means that you should browse the site more. Captcha is annoying but necessary. What don't you understand exactly?

Looks great. Definitely 8.5/10. Post some more tits with you standing/kneeling so we can see how dem toddies hang. Also, spread those pussy lips, let's see what's in there.

Will do. Maybe. Or just never return.

Just some words here and there that I have to google.

Thanks, helpful stranger!

I see. What led you to post here? I'm curious. Nah, thank you

That gentleman was implying that he is currently masturbating to your pictures, and would like a steady supply to keep his juices flowing.

As would I.

I like being seen! Especially knowing that someone I know might be watching (I just don't want to hear about it).

But I will feel suuuuuuuuuper bad about it afterwards.

Haha, that I know. :)
I meant: "I don't understand (some words) of what (some of) you are saying"

And are you masturbating with us right now?

Well, I enjoy seeing you so in this we are both getting something. Why would you feel bad about it afterwards? I don't think there will be bad consequences, considering you've taken precautions

Really Nice Tits.

8/10

you sound like a virgin

I am a Virgin. What's your Point?

ha virgin fag

give a snapchat and you can do this everyday for us XD

Sorry to disappoint you; very much a straight girl.

Gr8 b8 m8.

0/10 show your pussy

she did.

why don't you post on soc like the other girls?
seconded!

How does it feel to always be friendzoned your whole life virgin retard l0l

make a video OP?