How did the normies get of hold of this meme so quicl;y how did it die so fast?

How did the normies get of hold of this meme so quicl;y how did it die so fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zFIU6xJ5sIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rBLqx9IOBqo&t=23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They new dee whey

Not sure if you noticed but the internet isnt just shut-ins and star wars forums anymore. Normies are everywhere.

they dae because eboolaa

If you wanna meme that normies will never get a hold of then look no further.

haha zimbabwe malawi maybe ghana and senegal :D

>desperate
>forced
Mods

Still better than the myriad of log threads that have been plastered all over Sup Forums's catalog for the past year or two.

>How did the normies get of hold of this meme so quicl;y

normies made it Sup Forums stole it

>how did it die so fast?

youtube.com/watch?v=zFIU6xJ5sIE

vr lacks the legs of second life because you can't get naked in vr chat
youtube.com/watch?v=UeRbFyWxkFQ

Bc of the normies on VR chat

youtube.com/watch?v=rBLqx9IOBqo&t=23s

It was fist a forsen meme but some normies in vr chat stole it and slighty changed. It's s fucking cringe now

I'd say I still have my memories, but they make me sadder.

The thing with normies and Instagram memes is they just use them up for about a week, then after that they're suddenly considered "dead" and "not funny anymore". Whereas on somewhere like Sup Forums, memes can last for years. For example, Loss lasted for quite a long time on Sup Forums without it being too bad, but when Instagram meme pages got to it, it only lasted a few days until people just started posting "IS THIS LOSS???" on every post with a 4 panel comic, and it died shortly after.

at least now polygon will stop bitching about it.

JUST FUCKING LOOOOL IF YOU watch streamers in 2018... my fucking sides at anyone who still uses twitch in the year of 2018

keking so hard

imagine knowing inside jokes within a stream hurr durr muh tyler 1 hurr murr muh xd Hurr durr muh imaqtpie

Sub humans lmfaooo i can't believe people still go on twitch after the year 2013.

You can’t be any more normie than pretending you are different or unique

Was the most annoying shit i ever seen. I dont give a fuck about you loners on VR. MAKE SOME REAL FRIENDS YOU HOMOS

you must be a riot at parties

YU DO NOT NO DE WAE

spit

memes have been on every normies cell phone since 2010. The internet is anyones secret fun clubhouse and hasn't been in about 15 years.

Sup Forums is as about as underground and anti normal as a strip mall

If the normies steal our shit, then steal their shit.

Its depressing to see a greentext story end up on some stupid panel meme on facebook

That shit always gets me.

Fuck it, give me that log boi

I think the biggest killer of it was the series of Jameskii videos on it, and the fact that he continued to milk the meme for all it was worth for as long as he did.

always was a normie meme

normies may have taken knuckles, but you'll have me forever

Vrchat is having a boom right now and cuz every fgt is doing it in vr chat everbody allrady knowes that shit and it almost died allrady cuz of totaly over seeing that shit

What do you mean? It was a normie meme to begin with.

It's just thousands of people retelling the same joke. It's just bandwagoning. It's exactly what teenagers are, and do.
You want normies to stay away from memes, maybe put thought or depth into them. Dumb, retarded shit attracts dumb retards.

get lost milhouse

>normies
user, you were the "normie" all along.

don't be like that. i even brought some nice log

This meme was never good dude

saw it in a vr stream 2 days before it appeared here.

it attached itself to a relatively new gimmick game that was supposed to receive increased attention from YouTube and reddit in an attempt to garner more favor before the Christmas season; you know, so kids would badger their parents to buy them Oculus Rift or whatever

instead they actively marketed a shitpost and meme culture is infectious as fuck so this happened

>just repeating the same 3 lines over and over and being obnoxious
wow dude how dare those "normies" "steal" this great meme

>mixer dev
It's ok buddy.

Twitch normies found it funny.