S/fur

s/fur

Hi

Heya. How's it going?

Eh.. you?

Tired as hell, but I can't sleep yet because I need to fix my schedule. Bleh.

Ah, ya I hate sleep schedule issues.

I've always had sleep problems, and it really sucks. It makes normal, daily life a pain in the ass. It's really the reason I gave up in school, I just could not stay awake at a normal time for the life of me.

a job will fix that right quick and in a hurry

Trust me, it won't. 13 years of school and eventual dropping out is evident enough.

I just use OTC sleep aid pills now.

I wish they worked for me. I've tried everything under the sun since I was about 4, and 2 medications. Not a damn thing has ever helped me. It's so frustrating having sleep disorders.

school =/= job

when you bust ass all day, get home at 6 p.m and have to be clocking back in a 6 a.m by the end of the first week you can bet your ass you'll be in bed asleep at a decent hour

There is already a thread going 30 min. Before this. Why make another?

Because it's zoo, not furry.

Mate, I don't think you understand how disorders work. I can work my ass off, stay awake as long as possible, take drugs to try and knock me out, and STILL wake up 1-3 hours later and not go back to sleep. I've done it countless times. Even last night I had only 2 hours of sleep and was awake for 24, and woke up at midnight when I went to sleep at 9. You literally cannot do anything when it's this bad.

It said furry and looked furry.
Nobody was talking about banging animals.

Maybe you should get some glasses then.

I think i'm gonna die son, or it's just because i don't sleep enough

I'm not sure whether to be aroused or confused.

2GB for that...

what

neat

vr chat is nice.

Oh thank god, there's a real one.

Hey, Fick. It looks cool, but it would be hell on my anxiety. I can't even play normal games online.

what.

I'll be back a little later.

See ya, 8bit.

When I checked the catalog earlier there was only Nothing but zoo and ponies in there. It seemed odd to me, so I checked the catalog again later and found this thread. The real thread.