Untitled

he is sperging out because his waifu got knocked up

holy shit he's at 4th place

Get this college rock shit out of here pleb.

t. waifuist virgin

This thread is autistic.

Doubt it she was the only member of her group with a triple digit iq

>implying having a waifu is bad
Go back to posting your facebook frog.

Who are you quoting?

Let the ITAOTS die so we can stop pretending it was anything more than a terrible album

ITAOTS is one of my favorite albums but I admire his devotion to his waifu so I'm gonna help out. Godspeed ChoA bro

>>>/kpg/

He chose a really shitty image of his waifu to spam everywhere. I'm sure he could've chosen a more flattering image.

hermit kingdom femchinamen are the most boring looking demographic every photographed

it's not one guy, choa is kpg's favorite girl

Why can't you autists stay is your containment thread?

choa is more important than some stupid thread and we aren't autists

No, you're incredibly autistic. That's why we have a general for you to act autistic in without disturbing the rest of the board.

the kpop general is better than this entire board, we are trying to help you idiots

Good then go back there. I'm not such a loser that I need to cling on to some 6/10 plastic whore.

she's actually perfect natural and not a whore and i said we're trying to help you idiot so stop complaining

You're trying to destroy this board and let me say you're do a mighty fine job at it. Asian women as a whole are abhorrently disgusting though.

ChoAnon is the one bright light in the sea of shit that is post 2011 Sup Forums

you idiots never talk about anything worthwhile anyway so there's nothing to destroy, choa can only help from this point
they're the prettiest girls in the world

holy fucking shit. it’s just like grimes.

but grimes is not as talented or as beautiful i think

>you idiots never talk about anything worthwhile
Yeah,not worthwhile to YOU, which is why we gave you the kpop general.
>they're the prettiest girls in the world
absolutely not

not worthwhile to us because we're not stupid, you're stupid so you think it's worth something when it's not
you probably don't think they're pretty because you're a homosexual

Why is /kpg/ trying to take over Sup Forums all of a sudden?

Why don't they feel like being the Quebec of Sup Forums, what's with the change in mentality?

we are Sup Forums you idiot

The rest of Sup Forums has gone to total shit because all of the good posters have decided to stick to their respective generals. We're doing you guys a favor

There are several different images of ITAOTS, each have over 500 reposts
its fine

we don’t like your queer waifuposting. please fuck off.

Waifuposting is objectively better than the unoriginal shitposts and Sup Forums crossover threads that plague this board everyday.

We're doing this for your own good, you don't have to like it.

ITAOTS' cover has been posted over 9000 times, which is 3 times greater than the next most posted album (MPP). A single idiot isn't going to make much headway into that department.

This thread is so autistic, I can't believe you're afraid of another image toppling ITAOTS

Neck yourself OP.

Does OP not realize #2 is a kpop image as well LMAO

I don't even like ITAOTS that much.

your mantra is an exact repeat of what feelfags were saying back in 2012 and 2013 Sup Forums

>The rest of Sup Forums has gone to total shit
>We're doing you guys a favor
Totally.

Honestly, there isn't much that can be done. A lot of the waifuposters can simply avoid filters as long as they include their waifu's picture in the OP. Most are not going to use a tripcode as to not be filtered either. Most start threads and try to keep it somewhat music-related (at least initially), so as to make it tricky for thinly veiled waifu threads to be deleted. One of the mods is even a Grimes waifuposter. Once the mods are all waifuists, Sup Forums could just turn into /waifu/. Other boards have undergone transformations and have deviated far from how they were in the beginning (take /r9k/ for instance). And, honestly, not much can be done at the point Sup Forums's at already.