Yo, Anonymous. How was your day? You need a hand?

Yo, Anonymous. How was your day? You need a hand?
Cuz whether it's a kind word and a loving touch or a fist to the jaw, I'm here to help. Just tell me how I can.

Why? Cuz the world isn't as terrible as you seem to think it is. Don't suffer in silence.

Lost my job the other day. First job I've had where I actually enjoyed the work and my coworkers. I'm not sure what I need though

Day was good. Signing a lease tomorrow for an apartment.

Bampu from the CC~

Cute.

*pats your head* What happened, Anonymous? Tell me all about it.

Want another jizz tribute my love?

Whoops.

There is a spy among us!

Hey, lelice. I love you.

hope you had a lovely day ^.^

hey ma'am.
we're riding tonight, then?

Can you help me figure out a way for a pussy like myself to an hero? Thank you

It was fine. How about yours?

Love you too.

Great! Tell me about your new apartment.

Card games on motorcycles, monk.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

I was hired on as seasonal, they promised me a permanent position if I worked hard, but they screwed me over. Now I'm back on craigslist searching for a job again

What gets you high?

IT'S CELTY CAMELTOE SUIT DAY WOOOO YEAAH

Settle down

they definitely can't say she's hiding a cock in that one, lol.

old age seems like a fun way to go.
I'll see you there, then.

Incurable health problems and general autism I guess

ah what a pain in the ass. Let me give you a few places to look at:

upwork.com
www.fiverr.com

I had a lot of success on upwork back in the day. Maybe you can find a good job there.

Can I help you?

What do you mean?

Always a pleasure.

They will anyway.

It's in a college town because I'm transferring to a new college with classes starting next week. I actually posted in one of these a few months back during finals when I was stressed that I wouldn't pass one of them (I ended up passing the final with an A in the class I was worried about).

The apartment is a 1 bedroom with washer and dryer and it overlooks a nice ravine.

Alice, you're awesome. Carry on.

Would I be a worthwhile man if I thought about looking for a career that would allow me to stay active ahead of making as much money as possible? I've been sitting way, way too much, and my diet's been fastidious, yet I'm still retaining an unbelievable amount of water and even after another surgery or two, I'll always have problems if I'm not careful.

It's a shame that there's no erasing some mistakes of our youth.

I'M FUCKIN PUMPED

Tell me about them. Tell me how I can help, Anonymous.

Excellent. That sounds fantastic. I'm very proud of you. Good work my friend.

Can do.

The measure of a man is not their job, dear.

Man this is weird without the stuttering

>what is tape
there is no hiding those man shoulders and lack of hips

Thats not an Expo marker

can u not see them poking out

Great, another thread where this attention whoring male to 'female' transexual gives sentence long "advice".

You finally cut off your dick?

you are not how you look or how much money you make. your value to someone else may change depending on those, but that shouldn't be the source of how you value yourself.
Celty's never stuttered, I'm not sure what you mean.

You know what I mean :/

And people want me to stop. How silly of them.

It's interesting to see people guess my measurements and be so off base.

34 - 27 - 36, for the record.

I never had one. But let me give you the same deal I give everyone else: Prove I'm a man and I'll leave Sup Forums forever.

I'm headless, not heartless. If you truly believe I'm male, feel free to take me up on my offer.

But every day is literally so painful I'm almost passing out and I'm depressing everyone around me. Turned 25 btw
You can't help. That's what incurable means.

Oh whatever I'll figure it out myself

You have yet to say what the actual condition is, dear. I too am a pain patient. Talk to me.

what have you tried to help so far?

You have a thread hanging off of your sleeve

Thank you.

It's just a tricky road to navigate right now. How trite is it to want to sell your soul for as little as 10 years back? So much that never seemed possible is within reach and there's just not enough time.

No Problem :thumb:

Tried hanging myself in a swamp. Ill try the razor blade next

it's understandable, sure, but it's a really silly outlook in reality. we're all going to die someday, 10 years won't be that much in the grand scheme of things.
what do you want to do that 10 years would make that much of a difference anyway?
in terms of treatment, not suicide methods. if you aren't going to even try treatment, don't call yourself incurable.

kill yourself alice

Try harder if you are going to use the same tired insults.

Looking pretty good here, dullahan.

woah

You're great Alice

>treated girlfriend of 2 years like a sex pet
>after we break up she tells everyone i'm a terrible person
>2 years later have nervous breakdown
>realize what i did to her
>have tried to apologize and make amends but no one will even give me her phone number because of how much she hates me
>finally give up and find new girl
>6/10 but one of the nicest, sweetest, most honest loving caring people i've ever met
>breaks up with me but still wants to be friends, no big deal totally fine with that
>one of my "friends" decides to tell 6/10 all these terrible things about me coming from that other girl
>despite not being like that anymore because nervous breakdown
>cuts me off, wont talk to me, probably scared of me

i REALLY liked 6, and was more than happy to just be friends with her. but not only does 6 hate me, i can't trust anyone after what my "friend" did.

all i want to do is apologize to these people now but can't do anything about it because no one will talk to me

fucking hell man

Holy shit Celty gets me hard as fuck

Hey,
today I had a meaningless and boring day at home, trying to write a letter in order to apply for a particular job, but I couldn't gather the courage and motivation for it and I felt anxious and pathetic the whole day. It's only a entry level job in a production plant, requiring a high school diploma and some experience in optics, laser and fiber optics. I have a master's degree in physics from 4 years ago but no real job experience and each year I put the bar lower and lower and lower

LOW ENERGY
get a new one next time

Do you ever wish you had a more ample busom?

you are mentally handicapped. get help dude

How do you stop falling in love with someone?

I am now that you are here.

That's rough, Anonymous. But not necessarily something you don't deserve.

Let me take my helmet off here for a second and talk straight: what you did is fucked up. People think it's fucked up, and they rightfully stay away from you. Now that sucks, but it's their choice: You have to respect that. You can't run away from your past, you have to own it.

I too have done things in the past that I now believe was wrong. I don't regret them, but I'm different now. That doesn't mean that I can rewrite history. The people I wronged, if they wish to stay away from me, no matter how much it hurts, that's their right.

So if you want to apologize, apologize by being away from them. Move on with your life and let them move on with theirs. Be a better person, and own your mistakes.

We all pay the piper dear. Use this as a lesson to become better in the future.

hey I know it's tempting but try to avoid killing yourself

>:thumb:
Here, have a reaction image. This is an imageboard.

You could run me over with a car and make it seem like it wasn't a suicide. Then my family wouldn't call me selfish and be upset with me taking my own life and they wouldn't spend the rest of their lives thinking of what they should have done differently, and I wouldn't have to suffer through this miserable, lonely, existence of mine.

What did you even do to her?

Smack my younger, defeated self upside the head before the despair wallow became too comfortable. Start the uphill fight before my breath grew shorter. The sheer number of years required to establish oneself in pretty much any discipline, mental or physical, doesn't leave a huge margin for error.

It was a bloody long day, sorry for griping.

Why aren't you in research then?

I had one. Overrated.

Love doesn't work that way.

Hey thanks man! Don't have my reaction folder made yet, new laptop.

No prob. Have another.

Does a straw have one hole or two?

One continuous hole going the entire length.

Knew I kept this picture for a reason.

Look. I don't know what you are going through, but I know that pout. I see it in the mirror every day when I wake up and shake off the nightmares. I know how it feels, like there is no way out, like you deserve better but have no way to get it, like the whole world is cruel.

But it isn't.

Your life is what you make of it Anonymous. You are the one who drives it. A lot of stuff is down to luck and chance and chaos, but how you perceive it, how you deal with it, that's on you. That's the thing you have control over, that's the thing that you can use to change your life and turn it around.

Me, I go to therapy, I take my medication, I go to group, I do everything I can to make this life more tolerable. Because the world isn't cruel, it just doesn't do anything for you unless you force it. You have to earn your happy ending.

So come on. Talk to me. Let's get started on rewriting the ending to this farce, you and I.

that's really okay. putting yourself out there is a hard thing to do, especially when it feels like all you've been receiving in response is rejection. sometimes it's alright to aim low at first, get some resume experience, and then work your way up to something better.
now you're making some progress! dig a little deeper, say it with conviction this time!
well, the best time to start might've been 10 years ago, sure. the second-best time is today. even if you won't keep up with people who started younger, you'll be better off than others wishing they'd done something.

You should hit the gym so you can actually fill out that suit like a real human.

Thanks, I'll take that under advisement.

I love you Alice!

Love you too.

Show us your tits then love

I hope to be in research someday but R&D position are usually for experienced people, engineers, physicists etc and it's too much for me, my goal now is simply to enter a company, even if it's at the lowest point, and move upward once I establish some kind of expertise or know-how

No thank you.

I meant research in academia.

daily reminder

Wrong.

I'm hungry

So you are man

t. brainlet

What have you done to contribute to increasing the quality of the board, user?

Okay.

This is a Celty thread.

Nope.

How does it feel knowing that dumbass Japan will never allow celty to be reunited with her head?

Show us your dick then to prove you're not a girl.

You're welcome, scrawny bitch.

Fine, I guess.

I'm 90 pounds, what do you expect?

Sup Forums died years ago, bud. someone trying to help and producing content, even if you don't like it, isn't all that bad.

thanks, I know I sound like a whiner, because my situation is not so hopeless compared to other people. It's just that without this social phobia of job interviews and general anxiety I would be have been so far in life by now.
Anyway thanks a lot for what you're doing

90 pounds of pure muscle

2 holes that "overlap" in the middle.

I've done ok, and objectively I'm vastly ahead of most. The young dudes at the gym look up to me. Those still struggling with their weight look up to me, although my BMI isn't 20 so I'm probably repulsive to you sadly. When I was in the classroom briefly the established faculty gave me more than my due.

Stepping outside the comfort zone, that's terror. Looking in the rear-view mirror and hating what you see, that lingers. Knowing if I fuck up one more time, I'll probably end up "looking after my mother" while I wait to inherit, that's suffocating. Sorry, I'm just feeling isolated tonight and rambling.

I'm a woman, that's physically impossible.

No problem. I hope everything goes well for you.