Hi Sup Forums this is Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist and cosmologist

Hi Sup Forums this is Stephen Hawking, theoretical physicist and cosmologist

AMA

>cosmoLOGist

You know the drill Stephen. Post your tits and timestamp it.

hahaha that's pretty funny

If you're so smart why can't you talk?

Is Hartel-Hawking Model true?

grow up

What did you mean when you said this:
"All the evidence seems to indicate, that the universe has not existed forever, but that it had a beginning, about 15 billion years ago. This is probably the most remarkable discovery of modern cosmology. Yet it is now taken for granted."

pretty smart for a vegetable

Happy birthday Stephen

Can gravity really be an efficient cause of anything?

You're not a smarty
socks

Yo Steve. You gonna answer any of the questions? You a faggot.

You honestly wondering or just meming?

Lay it on me, Dr. Hawking.

Not hawking but seriously? Yo dont get the quote?

Seriously. Explain it.

He's litterarly refering to how everything discovered is taken for granted... Like computer, phones or what the fuck you can think off. We don't see the discovery for the value it truly holds.

It'll never stop. It's apart of Sup Forums now.

Beep beep boop bop beep beep

why ahhr you so rehtaded sittin in that chair..

Kys

Who is your favorite Power Ranger?

Are traps gay? This is the question of century and we need the final answer. The world will fall apart without it.

Otherwise known as nigger faggot.

no

Are gays real?

nigger faggot 3000. Stop being judgemental of robots. They have feelings too. Well they don't actually. But still. You're a racist.

kiss

Ok

>We don't see the discovery for the value it truly holds.
A ha. Now I understand perfectly. Not.

So what is the real meaning that the universe had a beginning? Please, Dr. Hawking. All one of us awaits your magnificent wisdom from someone who has nothing else to do but think.

Is OP truly a faggot? These are the questions that keeps anons up at night.

It seems that OP and Stephen Hawking is a faggot.

Seems that faggots should stick to their fucking maths and let the non-faggots figure out the important shit about those maths.

Like actually retarded dude...
Ok see it like this. Christianity says god created the universe AS WE KNOW IT, which btw is 3 dimensions a "constant" flow of time and the existence of energy in two states (matter and energy). This still requires god to exist which means there was still a universe of some sort. Modern discoveries realized that before the universe there was nothing, not even a place where nothing could exist. But people only see the obvious part which is the creation of dimensions.

>non-faggots
Is there such a thing?

Imagine an user so sure of his intelligence that he larps Stephen Hawking on Sup Forums.

post timestamp

>so sure of Sup Forums's stupidity
Better bet.

>which means there was still a universe of some sort.

Are you fucking serious? If the universe is defined as contingent timespace and a matter and energy, then nothing existed before the singularity that is either timespace or matter and energy. Whatever there was before the singularity had to not be any of that so there was no:

"some sort"

>not even a place where nothing could exist
It seems you are confused as to what "nothing" means.

>>non-faggots
>Is there such a thing?

Amazingly. Yes there is.

yeah your issue is that you dont get it
You "take it for granted" if you will.

^Is the real Stephen Hawking!

>yeah your issue is that you dont get it
>You "take it for granted" if you will.

Or is it that Dr. Hawking takes it for granted? I think it is Hawking.

Nothing Aka some sort of existence can be time, can be spacial dimensions or can be something completely different just something that allows for information to be stored.

Have you ever smoked DMT?

>Nothing Aka some sort of existence can be time, can be spacial dimensions or can be something completely different just something that allows for information to be stored.

Are you fucking serious? Nothing is the absence of anything.

Nothing is not "some sort of existence".

Nothing is not "spacial dimensions".

Nothing is not "something that allows for information to be stored".

Nothing is NO THING.

For fucks sake!

I'll translate my question for you :

Dnoalkdkurr ladkucul bllblasshpapps oodifdia?

Right then lets do it like this. You get my point, you get hung up on wordly definitions (I do not mean nothing as in before "my creation" i mean nothing as in lack of energy or the place where something that is my definition of something can exist)(also "No Thing" is forward (stupidifying it) really a thing?). You get exactly what it is that is the discovery yet you dont understand the value you literally take it for granted...

Definition = fail to properly appreciate (someone or something), especially as a result of overfamiliarity.

Bite me !

Look dude, I know you are trying to be smart and all that... it's cool.

Whatever there was before spacetime and matter and energy was something beyound that. Nothing is the lack of those things. Whatever it was had to be very powerful, outside of time and space, non-material. And importantly beyound nothing.

Look i see you're trying to be condescending to boost your ego but honestly (like really honestly, from the depths of my heart) you are just really ignorant to not be able to see why you don't get the quote.

Plus thats what I meant...

Shit third reply sorry...
Not trying to be smart but I enjoy being in debate or being disproven.
You didn't really disprove me since you kinda missed my point (evident with last reply) so yeah great discussion tho.

>you are just really ignorant to not be able to see why you don't get the quote.

Dude! Are you serious? I get the quote! It is Stephen Hawking who made the quote who is the person that doesn't get it along with his foolish ilk. My point was to force someone to think about the ramifications as to what it means for a universe to have a beginning.

It is you who has attempted to convolute my simple point with your horse shit about "nothing".

I had much rather spent my time arguing with someone who rejected the idea that the universe had a beginning.

OP never said HE was stephen hawking

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT.
Fuck outta here man you obviously don't understand a thing if you gotta ponder about what the creation of a universe is. You just made it even clearer that you missed my point... You know the multiverse theory? If that was to be proven real whould you say "Lol people just said that the multiverse had a creation lololol wasn't that obvious" OF COURSE ITS OBVIOUS EVERYTHING HAS A CREATION THE VALUE IS THAT WE CAN PROVE IT!

>You know the multiverse theory?

Let's be for real. There is no evidence (and I do me NO) for the multiverse. And even if there was a multiverse, it would still need a beginning and a cause. The BGV Theorem is a proof of this and for any Universe that is expanding.

>gotta ponder about what the creation of a universe is

I don't ponder the "creation" of the universe. I ponder the Creator.

Is English your first language?

No it is not and i'm shit at my first anyways.
I know this is a problem.
Also I never said it was real I made a "what if" statement.

>BGV Theorem
arxiv.org/pdf/gr-qc/0110012v2.pdf
Just try and tell men you actually understand this.

What is the terminal velocity of a blue whale falling in earths atmosphere?

>No it is not and i'm shit at my first anyways.
>I know this is a problem.
>Also I never said it was real I made a "what if" statement.

It's cool. I'm sorry for being hard on you. I appreciate your ability to think it through. Keep on rocking in a world with minds that are free to discover the truth. Mine and Yours.

>Just try and tell men you actually understand this.
I got it. Next question.

what is past-complete?

I thought the movie was lame

Who gives you blowjobs?

Better statement: Inflationary spacetimes are not past-complete.

can you control your farts?