Minnesota thread

Minnesota thread

bump

It'd be cool to see people from mn I know on here

Bump

Shameful bump. Really want to see some Minnesota girls...

This girl is from Costa Rica, she was at my high school...

Bumparoonii!

Minnesota? You mean North Somalia.

Here's a better one, She's from Costa Rica

Is that mercedes?

Do you have more? Name? Anything? I'm from Costa Rica too

Anything from Lakeville/Farmington area??

More!!...?

bump

anyone post anything they got

What an ugly cunt, I would punch her in the gut and when she leans over in pain I would grab her hair and pull it back and spit in her face. Then I would throw her on the floor and stick my dick in her ass dry, I would ram it in balls deep while I squeeze and twist her ugly tits and tell her if she makes a fucking sound I will fuck her harder. Then right before I cum I will pull out fast and ram my shit and blood covered cock in her worthless cunt and fill her whore belly with my cum, when I am done I will wipe my dick off on her hair and tell her that her fuck holes are the looses most disgusting things I ever stuck my dick in and leave, as I head out I will tell her that I will see her tomorrow and blow her a kiss before I spit on her obe more time

I'm from there

it's pretty fucking gay

This stupid piece of fuck meat I would make rim my ass hole and when I am done with that make her suck my cock so it is nice and wet, then I would fuck her ass hole and while I am doing it grab her arm and twist it behibd her back and tell her afyer I cum I am going to cut her nose ans her tits off so I can feel her asshole clench around my dick in fear. Right before I cum I would pull it out amd cum all over her hair and then tell her she has the ugliest cow tits I have seen in my life and make her suck her disgusting shit off my dick and then tell her she is one ugly spank and I can see why her dad always hated her

Don't see no Lucy Ford in this bitch

I woukd tie this ugly slut up and spank her ass till it is black and blue, then I would hog tie her and start to finger her ass with 3 Finger, then 4 then all five till I am fiaging her up to my elbow. Then I would pull it out and ram it in her pussy as far as it will go. After I get bored of that I will make her suck my fibgers clean one by one then I will spread her loose ruined fuck holes and piss in both of them after they are full of my piss I will smoke a ciggerte half way and put it out in the pooled piss in her pussy and leave her like that

This one I would really have fun with I wohkd take her to a special room I have with a black kwather couch and a large screen I would tell her I am going to beat her like she has never been beaten before , and then I toss an N64 cobtroller in her hand and the screen comes on with the start screen of super smash brothers, we play a few rounds (I let her win) and then I. Give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her I had a rea)y nice time and I think she is a really good person,

Anyone have ciara b or cayla b they are sisters i think from brooklyn park or champlin ?

That's quite the imagination you have there...

Thank you, I got a way with women you might say, I know what cunt meat deserves .