Loli

Loli

I hate my life and want to kill myself edition. I haven’t kissed a girl in 8 years. I’m 26 and live at home. I don’t have any friends. I don’t have any hobbies. I never did anything. I’ve never been to a party. I don’t think I’ve ever been drunk. There are several entire multi-year periods of my teenage and adult life of which I have exactly 0 memories. Nothing happened. I’m nothing.

Kys

kys

kys

Same here ma boi, but i am 25 and im fine with it.

I do everything wrong. I make everyone around me uncomfortable. If I do talk I manage to slur and trip over every word I say. I don’t think I’ve ever actually been happy or had fun.

Sorry dude, join a club or something. Get tipsy for confidence and go to a bar alone to meet people. Try to surround yourself with people so you feel less alone.

Same here and I'm 30, about to lose my job because I can no longer stand for extended periods of time.

is this a loli thread or a cringe thread?

OP is a fag

I don’t even cry about anything anymore. I’m not even sad. I just stopped feeling everything. Except for occasional bouts of extreme anger and hatred directed at myself. Just an apathetic piece of shit. Telling myself to kill myself every hour of my life for 15 years doesn’t even mean anything anymore. I know I won’t do it it doesn’t even calamity me down or make me feel anything. It’s just a constant buzz. Kill yourself

talk slowly, think about what you say, watch what other people do around you that and find things that alot of people do in common that make them fit into groups such as how much they talk, how they talk, are they serious? how often? how often are they quiet? do they talk over people? how subtle are the jokes they make? do they say or do any dumb shit ?

do something?

Time to shoot up a school or a kindergarden.

Post more

i see my future here, i am 18, first kiss a week ago, and good chance it will be the last.
I would love some tips to steer clear of what you got, or some advice on how to deal with it.

I went into Boston for New Years. It was a short drive but really cold. I didn’t know where to go. I didn’t know what people do or where they do it. I saw a couple lines for clubs. They were terrifying I almost screamed and threw up. Lots of pretty people all standing close together drinking and being happy and talking and trying to convince girls to have sex with them. I don’t even understand. How do you do that? You just stand in line then go in and buy drinks and talk to girls you’ve never met? T
I know I said I don’t even cry anymore but that’s almost enough to make me cry. I’m horribly overwhelmed even just thinking about it. It’s terrifying. I’ll never do anything fun

thats just not your scene dude. find something you like to do and find chicks that like to do it too

Ikr. I'm 27 soon to be 28 and am a kissless virgin. I don't want to be on a dating app. I live at home and my parents hate me. I have been sick for a week. Fml.

You're almost with us user

I am also a faggot with little to no life experiences. I commonly ask myself what I have been doing with my life since I cannot enjoy or focus on anything other than technology. No alcohol or drugs or friends or memories here either. For some reason I am not 100% sad about it. You can start by realizing that some of those experiences are really just bad habits. You don't have to try too hard to be a normalfag. By being somewhere so far out of your element you would meet the kind of people you can't connect with.
Questions for you:
>Do you have a job?
>Do you have money to move out?
>Are you a virgin?
>What do you do with your time ("nothing" is not a specific enough answer)?
>Have you tried drugs before?

hiya OP, i'm 22 and i completely understand what you're describing. i have near constant anxiety and experience that feeling of 'dread' at least once an hour. i haven't done anything with anyone other than my family since I was 16, and I live with two roommates right now. it's awesome and i wanna kill myself every day.

at least you're not some women hating retard, far too often people like ourselves look for others to blame. in any case, you're well spoken and seemingly self aware. maybe one day we'll get over it buddy.

>it's awesome and i wanna kill myself every day.
Lmao someone frame this

I spent the last couple of years trying to improve myself. I’m skinny but not grossly skinny. I’m over 6 ft by a few inches. My face is okay. I had a good start. How’d I fuck it all up? I even have an okay cock. Over 6 inches by at least a little bit and decently thick. I take care of my hair well and wear nice clothes. Good outfits in a few styles, knowing the difference between dressing up and dressing well. Okay job, little under 60k. But I used to have horrible acne. Like literally 0 skin on my face that want acne. There’s still scarring and it isn’t great at all. But it’s okay. You’d have to look for it at least a little. But even still, when those cute girls at the mall try to give me a free sample of whatever they’re selling I have to go into the bathroom and breathe and calm down after. Just saying thank you to a pretty girl makes me a panicked mess

RNGesus smiled upon you when you were rolling for physical attributes. You can definitely put points into fixing your brain. You just have to get the EXP.

reminds me of myself
haven't touched a female romantically for 7 years. Not even so much as hand-holding or a kiss.

Over the last 3 ish years ive done exactly one thing with other people. Hung out with 2 friends from high school. Didn’t really do anything. That’s okay. But why only once. They hangout with each other a lot. Why was I only invited once? I guess they have other friends too. All hang out with each other in a group so they don’t have to chaperone the autistic creep around. But it still stings. It’s not even like I want to go. But they just know I’d be a drag anyway. Which reminds me of one time in college. I went to a small school with a very small major. By the end of school everyone in the major knew each other and were friends. Everyone. Except of course me. I was never part of their hang outs or parties or bar trips or anything. Once during a lab there were 4 people at the table. All same major and acquainted with each other. We were all chatting a little then they started making plans to do something downtown later. Just them. While I was sitting right there, and they were talking with me moments earlier. They made their plans then class ended and they left. I know I’m a miserable piece of shit and they wouldn’t want to invite me. But did they have to make plans right there? They just knew that I knew I wasn’t welcome. Me not being part of it was a given.

i havent kissed a girl in 20 years. some people need to learn

I think you gotta be careful about assuming some sort of conspiracy or that they actively hate you. Most people will forget about you if you don't interject yourself so it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy if you only accept invitations rather than inviting yourself.

that scenario of them making plans while right in front of you is fucked though. you don't need to hold onto that, those people were probably assholes

You're a grown ass man and you sound like a little girl

I know it’s my fault too. They don’t want to hang out with me because I’m a socially disastrous piece of shit. I don’t get invited because I clam up and cower in fear at the mention of anything social. If I smiled and got excited and contributed or invited people myself then I’d get invited too. If I was confident and clever and could approach girls they might talk to me. But I can never act like that. I’ve tried a couple times. I have to immediately turn around and leave and physically punch myself and yell at myself. I’m sure I’ll never have a girl. None could ever put up with me for long at all. Especially if I ever opened up to one. But that would all have to come after me talking to one and tricking her into liking me. And that will never happen

I want to rent a prostitute and just cuddle. Stroke her hair and back. Maybe pay her extra to say I live you a couple times softly. Sexscares andconfuses me. I’m a virgin if you haven’t figured that out by now. But I have kissed 2 girls a year or so apart and one got naked and sucked my cock. I was so awkward. She was stark naked. Really pretty. Skinny and cute and shaved pussy. I don’t know why she did that. We knew each other for our whole lives and maybe she thought it would be more special than it was. But she was naked, and I was still in at shirt and sweatshirt and jeans and boxers down to my thighs and socks and sneakers still on. What the fuck is wrong with me? She would have let me fuck her. But I was so scared and thought we’d be together for a long time and we could go slow. So she was naked and I was 80% dressed like a stupid fucking idiot. And I didn’t think we were going to do anything naughty so I wasn’t prepared at all. Completely unshaven. I don’t think I’d ever shaved down there in my life at that point. And I was so nervous and went numb and took forever. I don’t even remember what happened after. We cuddled in her bed for a couple minutes. I still had my shoes on. Fucking idiot. She stopped talking to me a couple days later. I hate myself more than anything. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing

Google "japanese cuddle cafe" and add it to your bucket list

All my memories are so blurry. Of everything. I can’t tell them apart from daydreams anymore. Even really important stuff. I don’t remember exactly the last time I saw my dad. I only saw him a couple times a week and he died of cancer 12 years ago. I was too scared to ask my mom if I could see him more often then. I was told when he had maybe 3 weeks to live. But I still only saw him a couple hours at a time 3 times a week then. Not because I was scared of my mom. Just because I didn’t know how to start a conversation. I felt awkward and embarrassed when I talked to anyone. So I was too scared to change anything. Even when I knew he was going to die. So I wasn’t there when he died. And I don’t remember What the last thing I said or did was the last time I saw him.

kys your self

smoke weed

Wow, you kissed a girl 8 years ago? Impressive. Try being someone too scared to approach any female ever, you whiner.

I have the same issues you have posted except I have never kissed or been with any other person in any intimate way.. And IM not suicidal..

This may be indicative of a disorder, have you sought help?

I don’t know what to do. I know I’ll never get better. I don’t have anything. I hate myself. But I’m too much of a coward to kill myself. I’m just going to work and try to live alone and try not to think too hard about it until I die. Maybe I should get a dog. But I don’t have my own place. Get a place then a dog. But I can’t bring pets to work. So he’d be home alone all day. I couldn’t do that. He’d hate me too. I don’t even know what I want. I guess just a body pillow with a cute loli on it. Maybe that should be my long term goal in life. Loli body pillow. I don’t know what else to do.

Move to another country

Shit this strikes home hard. I know that feel.

Where the fuck is Spiderman when shit like this happens?

Probably not

I don’t know how

What the fuck that’s a million different things. I’d puke

No

I don’t know

I don’t like anything

Yes no yes nothing no

I know I’m the problem

I oversold myself a lot there

They were nice people

I know

Okay

No

Sorry

No

I think I’m going to go to bed. I’m sorry

I will be undiplomatic and say frankly that you come off as superficial and refuse to put effort into the aspects of life which remove you from power or control.

Sounds like that's your thing, control and power.

You have to have some hobby. Video games? Movies? Loli threads on Sup Forums?

>There are several entire multi-year periods of my teenage and adult life of which I have exactly 0 memories. Nothing happened.

Something must of happened. A year is a long time let alone several. Just because you are an adult doesn't mean you've stopped growing. Opportunities don't always land on your doorstep, sometimes you have to seek them out. Idk man, not everyone has to live-out the same life.

Maybe the first step is deciding on something that really matters

fuck varg vikernes

One of the best loli threads ive seen and im not even beating off.

I just wanted to enjoy a lolithread.... what the fuck is this shit

Do you live in Georgia, or are willing to commute? I'll buy us some booze, hookers, and drugs. I don't give a fuck. You want to hang out? I'll help you get off your funk.

WHATS UP GUYS
SPIDEY: 50000
LOLI: 50000

I SUMMON AXE SPIDEY

ATK: 1000
DEF: 300

Rolling to attack
0-4 Miss
5-9 Hit
All Dubs +50% Damage
All Trips +100% Damage
All Quads Instant Kill

Missed

LOLI TURN GO

MOAR!!!

I'm a really nice guy, btw. I don't even go out at nights anymore. if you really are stuck in a rut, hell, I'll party one more time to help you out. I did it for another friend of mine. He hadn't gotten laid in 2 years. Once I found out, I immediately took him out, we got boozed up a bit, then we went to see this Bosnian chick I fuck regularly. We spit roasted her.

This is just sad.....tbh this shouldn't be a loli thread when most of it is suicide talk...

feels and loli

is this the final form of Sup Forums?

Reset thread

you poor fucker