Hello. i have extreme social anxiety and i am very paranoid of social interaction...

hello. i have extreme social anxiety and i am very paranoid of social interaction. anyone have any tips for communicating with real humans?

Never be sober.

Just be as fake as them

Try kratom, be careful with dosage so you don't get nausea

You're projecting btw.

Bring a knife

Manipulate them.

as of now id preferably try to stay away from substances.

rape them

great advice
also, just say FUCK IT to like.. everything all the time.
want something but it's scary to throw yourself out there? FUCK IT what's the worst that could happen. Real progress never happens in your comfort zone.
wanna fuck a girl you see? Fuck it. maybe i'll get a laugh out of this awkward experience. numb yourself from their judgement. Fuck em.
wanna say something because everyone is an idiot? FUCK IT just talk LOUDLY and it'll get scary after the first sentence, but don't give up, just keep saying FUCK IT in your head constantly.
Protip, be cautious with the Fuck It technique around authority

create them.

done that before multiple times, but everyone always lashes out at me and shit. makes me depressed and more anxious to interact socially, so i dont do that anymore.

Fuck it.. i used to love people until they hated me. Fuck em. i hate them too now. your personality slowly changes through life. oh well, fuck it

This

>anyone have any tips for communicating with real humans?
don't bother. get a job that limits your interactions to a minimum.

It's simple, do it like me
Step 1 - Don't talk to people other than family
Step 2- You will be spared from all the bullshit you will have to hear if you friend them

id love that but not sure what my options are beside freelance programming. i know programming but not anything bout working for someone.

This. Humans are more trouble than they're worth.

That's actually the route I'm going. One of the great things about programming is that you're free to work completely independently if you choose. There are plenty of apps and games that were made by one person in their spare time. Good money in it too.

see a doc.

get a dog
walk dog in public
talk to people about dog

yeah, im learning ue4 right now, and i already know js, html, and css

still live with family, no dog yet sadly.

How the fuck is he going to manipulate anyone if he can't even talk to people?