Does anyone else honestly find Reddit boring as shit?

Does anyone else honestly find Reddit boring as shit?

Friends harassed me for browsing Sup Forums (have been far to long) and all said Reddit was way better because of moderation, and less shit posting.

I signed up, and subbed to various subreddits

But its boring as fuck, things do not move as fast as Sup Forums and everyone comment boring ass shit, because of SJW moderation.

Anyone else had these thoughts about Redshit?

I made an account once before getting here, shit was boring, confusing and didn't make any sense
I didn't even bother with it after making the account

r/opiaterollcall was the greatest thing on the internet. then those fucks banned it last year.

(it wasn't for talking about opiates, it was for meeting and leaving feedback about local heroin/pill dealers... met many great connects, after craigslist went from 10% to 99% scammers after village voice blew it up)

>feedback for drug dealers

Thats a fucking great idea

i recognize more individual posters on Sup Forums than I do on reddit... and Sup Forums is FUCKING ANONYMOUS

I hit up a few subreddits every so often. (sexyfrex, fitgirls, worldnews, etc)

But yeah, its mostly dickless millennials and faggot (not the good kind) SJW, posting every fucking dumbfuck thing that pops in they're snowflake minds like it's their personal fucking blog.

i hate reddit.

bunch of attention-whoring liberal snowflakes that allow free hate on anything they disagree with and take anything mentioned on there that has nice grammar as fact, not to mention gilding it 3 times or more. fucking mindless twats

r/Sup Forums is, ironically, probably the best subreddit I have found.

And that only because its like a highlights reel of the most active boards.

They all texts and rarely any pic whatsoever. If you can endure twot, you may find some interesting stuff. Also they still don't "allow" direct upload from users own device, meaning most pics on reddit are usually links to another site (i.e imgur). Also, I don't think pics are allow as replies over there. Even the Sup Forums part of reddit consist nothing but texts.

Yeah I've been feeling the same lately, all the same sjw talking points and Hillary glorification gets old fast plus you get banned from subs because you said some mean things. As it is I'm on my third account but I'm just trolling now.

I find both sites enjoyable for certain things

What subreddits do you browse?

are you being sarcastic because it really is..

That's Reddits problem, it's sjw moderation, the massive influx of normies on the site, the pure lack of interesting content. There's problems with Sup Forums but we identify them and acknowledge them. Reddit doesn't, and that doubles the toxicity of that site

All sincere. It’s brilliant. Why did they remove it? Not technically illegal

fuck off
r/Sup Forums kills any chance for raids

Sup Forums’s number 1 problem is m00t is no longer here.

That fantastic Jewish bastard handled shit like a champ, and dealt with the police inquiries like total champ too.

Down with gookm00t

like Sup Forums, reddit goes out of its way to ban anything remotely connected to something illegal, whether its specifically legal or not

>But its boring as fuck

I could say the same thing about Sup Forums since the amount of reposting that gets done here is insane.

Your post is actually the first fairly original one I've seen all night.

Anyway, there are some good subreddits, especially /r/dirtypenpals. Not too hard to find a partner for a quick fap and now they have a chat function.

Aside from that, everything else is fucking cancer, including all political-related subs.

T_D is honestly the cringiest fucking sub I've ever seen in my life. The /r/news and /r/politics section is the best example of wrongthink in action I've ever witnessed.

Just try......TRY and have a dissenting opinion in one of those subs and watch your post go down to the bottom faster than the Titanic.

I actually got banned from /r/ politics for suggesting that police body cams might now be considered racist now that blacks were being shown as violent to the police in most situations (and citing several examples).

Anyway, it has some redeeming value but I still prefer Sup Forums as its unfiltered and raw.

Everytime I went to red**t all I see is people trying to do the most cheesiest puns or overly insightful/helpful to obtain upvotes. Also feels like less SJW on Sup Forums

Thanks for the tip.

Sup Forums is sad now, its basically /s/ with furries and traps allowed. Anything of decent discussion or content is slow or ignored because “pics you shouldnt share” or “fb/ig fap”.

In saying that, i migrated back here from a stint on Sup Forums for a couple years.

Yea, they need to clean this board out and just start outright banning certain threads bc it's been ridiculous the past few years.

Sup Forums is fun in small doses and some of the memes that come from that board are pretty fucking funny.