I’ve come to realize that I am madly in love with a puppet from a TV show from over 50 years ago. How fucked am I?

I’ve come to realize that I am madly in love with a puppet from a TV show from over 50 years ago. How fucked am I?

no worse then the guys fucking the puppits aka real dolls.

Why are you though?

Hmmmm, that kinda makes it sound even worse!

I don’t know, it just sort of happened

I wouldn't worry about it. The country elected a puppet President several times.

Thanks, and she is beautiful isn’t she?

OP here, you have no idea how much it hurts knowing I’ll never be able to hold her in my arms, look into her eyes and tell her how I feel for her. I wish to be with her and breathe in her perfume. But it can never be

What is she from

Stingray

Don't give up on true love, OP. Watch all the episodes of the show, then proceed to hunt down the doll, the man who wrote the script and the voice actress. Tie the two of them together in your basement, and force them to work together and bring the doll to life. It's the only way, you know this to be true.

Thanks user, you’ve given me hope

Although all those people are now dead. Not by me, natural causes mind you

Dunno. Have you tried ebay?

Well damn not a lot of civilized options left then. Your love is literally dead in every single way, accepting it and getting over her is the only way now. Good luck user

very

hey at least she hasen't aged

Yeah, I realized from the start it could never work out. But the heart follows its own path, and not always the most logical one

Yes. It is a grave shame about your love, everyone deserves happiness. May you find her ethersoul in heaven.

Marina, Marina, Marina. I love to say her name because it’s the closest she’ll ever come to my lips

Just for reference whats the show's name?

>How fucked am I?
Exactly zero fucked. Because that puppet ain't never going to fuck you.