Pregnancy ruins a woman's body

Pregnancy ruins a woman's body.

>before

>after

she was ruined from conception

who?

Moral: Stick that coat hanger in there before damage is done

True, but so does old age, and a woman is a fool if she avoids pregnancy to keep her body pristine only to die childless with a withered body anyway.

Pregnancy doesn't ruin a woman's body. Laziness does. My wife's body looks the same as she did before kids as she does now after 3 kids. She has a physically active lifestyle.

>>before
kid

>>after
woman

Laziness can, but pregnancy can too. My wife busted her ads during pregnancy and didn't gain hardly a pound, but she carried straight out front and the stretching left her belly like a saggy bowl of dough.

How they carry makes a big difference.

Rip tits

Tattoos ruin a woman's body.

Yes, and apparently adds freckles between tits too..... Fucking virgin, can't handle women? Stick to starting your Danielle and other cheese pizza threads.

it wasnt much to start with

wtf is that stupid tattoo?

>t. bitter women who's body went to shit too

Irony when you consider her body

Ruined her eyesight.

Not quite, but I'm an old fag who's married to the mother of my children and she's hot as fuck compete with six pack abs.

Anecdotal evidence.

You sure she does just have pregnant boobs in the first pic? Also times gonna ruin it anyway

lets see some before and after pics then

not really.

I like my wife’s post-baby body.

She breastfed for 18 months and her tits look the exact same as they did before.

Only real difference is that her stomach has crazy stretch marks all over it.

>
>lets see some before and after pics then

Yeah, like I'm some beta cuck. You faggots don't deserve a real women. Do you have potato chips taped to your leg? "Oh my word"

This, minus the breastfeeding.

>And her face

fucked one girl who had a kid. loosest pussy i've ever been inside. more than once i was the one faking orgasm

Found the virgin....

oh shit ya got me

How do you fake an orgasm as a guy?

>Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

girl on girl with strap-on f*ggot

why does her nipple look rekt after?

Lactation is my top fetish so it enhances women

If Maynard James Keenan was a girl

Any proof that that is the after picture?

>Yeah, like I'm some beta cuck. You faggots don't deserve a real women. Do you have potato chips taped to your leg? "Oh my word"

Still think your the wife, not the husband. Please show us what a real naked woman looks like. I'm sure the millions I've seen on the internet for 20 years weren't real.

Found the bitter sloppy bodied mommy...