So was it just the shower vid and the fucking vid? Along with the pics of course?

So was it just the shower vid and the fucking vid? Along with the pics of course?

What about the pissing vid?

>fucking vid?

post it

Super cute cat, anymore pics of feline for my caturday collection

>fucking vid
post it nigger

woah. what?

Hurro?

MODS

Tho thorry bictim

What about the triple anal vids

Eat shit byatch

You

you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

Don't forget about the video where she's beheaded by isis

and the one where that on ISIS guy fucks her neck hole then reattaches her head and reanimates her corpse with voodoo powder then turns her into a zombie prostitute to raise more money for ISIS

doesn't exist, that was someone else.

Whats her name?

Come see me in the future

You don't say...

cute shit,

who?

Post vid

pretty sure he won't post

that isn't her.

freckles in wrong spot
nipples too light

Ill just leave this here

idk whats going on in this thread but this is dope

Yes thank you. Looks so God damn tight. I didn't save any pics tho so that sucks

Pics sent to her dad and probably more family. Ruined her life basically

Oh hell yeah

Doubters check the birthmark on her left hip btw

Then hopefully this will cover for that.

God's work. Thank you good user. Thank you

Who is that? Looks tight as fuck.

My favorite

Yes sir. Don't leave this behind though.

Bump! I was there when her pics leaked but I haven't really kept up. I wonder what her dad did (to her)

so who is this and why should I give a shit?

Who is this?

What a dumb cunt.

>Doubters check the birthmark on her left hip btw
and the freckle that is on her nipple, everywhere but in that vid, because freckles disappear when you are having sex.

who was she though, I'm assumings shes. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's pics of her wearing diapers and sucking a pacifier too. I'm not joking.

i mean...if she didnt want her dad finding out maybe she shouldn't have been being a little slut? seems like simple logic to me.

college student who send nude pics to the wrong person.

and that birth mark is prevalent in what other picture?

Never bothered to save em. Sorry mate.

Where tho

This I need to see

Wow, fuck em. You get wins from a hot girl like this and you decide to fuck with her?

It's a hot nekkid chick and you should care because you're not a faggot... right?

Something about that looks eerie and creepy.

this

No worries, I saw them in a thread when this whole thing blew up and never bothered to save them either.

If I recall there's a few pics of her in army camo colored clothes sucking a pacifier and another one of her showing off her diaper lol.

This chick is fucked up. I feel bad for her. The "I want a sugar daddy" thing kind of mitigates those sympathetic feelings, though.

I lied, i found them in here.

apparently she sent them to a guy on a website for sugar daddies/babies

Very good point, but I have a theory.

The whole "sugar daddy" thing means that it's possible she asked for this guy to buy her shit and he did, then she reneged on something she promised she'd do.

Dude gets pissed, dumps her nudes on Sup Forums which is basically like throwing a bucket of baby seals into a great white shark feeding frenzy.

Lucky dude

Yea these are the ones. Could have sworn I saw her in a diaper, although it could have been shopped or someone posting a girl that looked similar to her.

Diaper?

Whats that password again?? Bologna1 i thought...?

That's not a birthmark, you fuckwit. It's a playboy bunny sunscreen "tattoo".

if we wanna reach that far. maybe can we reach that, he wanted her to prove she would be a good girl if he sent money, she sent nudes and fucked him, then he decided to ruin her life for fun?
have you met guys? they're pretty fucked up

this cant be real?

Sorry boys, this as far as ive gotten in that category.

can someone post the pics I need a good laugh at how far she's willing to go for money.

I just got a mega with about 90 pics and 2 videos. Most of it is non-nude but is anyone interested in a link to download?

I need to see everything!

Definitely

Theres a zip w a password i have the zip but forget the password...it was bologna1 or bologna something? Anyone? I have most saved anyway but wanted to see the rest

This looks like army camo to you?

Bring it on

Totally possible. Again, I feel bad for this girl because this shit is going to be floating around forever.

I think we can all agree though that it's one of the more interesting happenings on Sup Forums in quite awhile.

cant find this page

I salute whoever sent this shit to her dad. Fucking outstanding.

It was Bologna1

the password was bologna1

It's not her.

It's a similar looking girl that some troll added into the set to be an asshole.

It's not worth it.

If you get it, look at the moles on her abdomen and breasts, the girl in the video is a different person

She Deleted all of her social media after this event.

https: / / mega.nz/#!kGREzIQb!KM0aPSvIrR5h1wSsPYEkLDKRJoRU2BHTu1mu-kNu6BU

Here, does anyone know where i can find more of the shower video or the full thing? Cant seem to find and i was hoping it would be in here.

I wish we could've witnessed the reaction.

That sucks, it says incorrect password when i use bologna1. Is it possible for someone to change the password on a zip file? There is a vola out too but its not a full set

Precisely

I'm guessing a lot of tortured, anguished crying.

Someone added her on Instagram and she sent them a message asking why they were adding her and noting that she had a ton of people add her that day lol.

Shit could not have been fun.

Look-alike is hot and tight af at least

ITT: Pedos.